Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (4678 Views)

Books You Should Read Before You Die / Books I Have Read This Year / 39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by DRPAIT123(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Holy Bible
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Olril18(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Americana
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Iamzik: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2017
The Holy Bible Bible

Who moved my cheese
The richest man in Babylon
Rich dad poor dad
Prison to praise
Think and grow rich
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by ihustler(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Blue Ocean Strategy changed my approach to solving problems.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2017
The Kama Sutra really had a positive impact on my life.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by MVLOX(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Young people ask, Answers that work vol 1 and 2 then the book Every woman

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Modsenemy(f): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure if a book has changed my life, rather it revives or strikes a chord that is already in me!

Animal farm, things fall apart and biographies ...
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by IamOlusa(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2017
MVLOX:

Every Woman changed your orientation about life? when you are not even a female. well, the book is quite interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by IamOlusa(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2017
1. Holy Bible. 2. Understanding Divine Direction By David Oyedapo. The book really structure my ways of thinking really to my future and what God have plan for me 3. It's Your Time By Joel Osteen. it really gave me tonnes of hope and faith, i must say it changes my thinking and way to life.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by superbouck(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2017
what I want my child to know about money by Abib Olamitoye

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by kaikubura: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
How old are you?
By Pastor Joel Oke
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by MVLOX(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamOlusa:

Every Woman changed your orientation about life? when you are not even a female. well, the book is quite interesting.

Well if u have read d book like I suppose u have u will notice the way it explained the woman's body and sexuality. It really made me have a sound knowledge of sex education off course with the other books I mentioned. Am happier for it day. As I try my best to treat ladies in the best possible ways and stay away from sex outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by davinero2: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
The manipulated man by Esther Villa
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by kinglover(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Spirit driven success by Dani Johnson
The purpose driven life by Rick Warren
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Chukazu: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
1. purpose Driven Life

2. church of our fathers

3. 8 habits of Highly effective people

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Chukazu: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
MVLOX:

that should be from Jehovah's witness?
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by charlesklaus(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Memory Mastery By Harry Loraye
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by suregurl(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
'Enjoy your life' can't recall the name of the author vividly. The book emphasizes on enjoying the blessing of today without worrying about what tomorrow will bring and if what you desire does not happen desire which does and many more lessons, it's an Islamic book though not meant for only Muslims. Just love the book, can read it over and over.

Rich dad poor dad follows.

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Emmyjb(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Bible and There is a place called Tomorrow by Abu Dawaki.....
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by IamOlusa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
suregurl:
'Enjoy your life' can't recall the name of the author vividly. The book emphasizes on enjoying the blessing of today without worrying about what tomorrow will bring and if what you desire does not happen desire which does and many more lessons, it's an Islamic book though not meant for only Muslims. Just love the book, can read it over and over.

Rich dad poor dad follows.

Rich Dad And Poor Dad, I will love to read that book, how much do you get it?
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by HeGeMon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Richest man in Babylon, this book is crazy!! It's life changing!
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by I888(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamOlusa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by MVLOX(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chukazu:

that should be from Jehovah's witness?
U re very correct, just the young pple ask cha
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by ITbomb(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why we do the things we do
48 Laws of Power
Bible
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by emerged01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op go dey very stingy with this book
Mine: lose that man let him by T.D Jakes.
Recommended for Men willing to be a
a true man.
: School of the Holy Spirit by Samuel
Liardon
This book talks about WILL. The
The greatest gift to my mankind. The
Will to choose. Devil's ultimate task is to get your Will. When he finally do,one becomes his Zombie. One loses control of his/her life.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Idrismusty97(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad
2. The richest man in Babylon
3. Secret of the millionaire mind
4. 48 laws of power
5. Art of seduction
6. You can Negotiate anything
7. 21 irrefutable laws of leadership

Some bunch of Novels i can't remember And every other books i have ever read, i learnt from all of them.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Chukazu: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
MVLOX:

U re very correct, just the young pple ask cha

yea. .they do have quite some nice piece.
if only you can read without prejudice, they have got some of the best research writers around.

I dont miss their AWAKE magazines ,very incisive

2 Likes

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Ladyjumong(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
alot. african child. black boy by richard wright. thing fall about by chhnua achebe. purple hibbiscus by chimamanda. ogbanje by grace osifo. shakespare tales etc

1 Like

Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
alot. african child. black boy by richard wright.
thing fall about by chhnua achebe.
purple hibbiscus by chimamanda.
ogbanje by grace osifo.
shakespare tales etc
beautiful books brings back memories of when men were boys and ladies were won by the men who truly deserved them
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Ladyjumong(f): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
beautiful books brings back memories of when men were boys and ladies were won by the men who truly deserved them
hmmn. right tho
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Ichietome: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Taiban by Ahmed Rashid.
Re: Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life by Hisduchess(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
the book everywoman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Harmful Things To Stop Doing To Yourself / What you can do with Linguistics / This Babe Refused To Marry My Brother..now She's A Painter In USA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.