Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. (2689 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Deiok(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Aggrieved. NO MATTER HOW AGGRIEVED WE ARE, WE MUST TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH. This is an intelligent piece of writing from an anonymous Igbo. Read: I, like many other Igbos have stood on the side lines for far too long, wishing this Biafran breeze fizzles away, but it’s now dangerously turning into a major storm that constitutes an existential threat to Igbo civilization as we know it. Those of you IPOBians, Sympathizers, Rumour Mongers, Facebook Warriors, Facebook megastars, Opinion Leaders and Propagandists escalating the already tense situation must understand that in the end, you'll all be losers, victims and at the same time in more bondage than you ever were. Not my wish anyway, but the perceptible reality. No war ever got won by emotions. Preparation and strategy does, ask any battle- tested soldier. Even the best of them get eaten. Little by little you guys are doing everything possible to attract avoidable conflict to our region hoping that the international community will intervene. You'll be in for a shocker when this meal you've cooked for so long is served up. Understand this, I have monitored many revolutionary conflicts around the world and know this for a fact, the international community foot-drags at less than a snail pace, if at all, before attempting any interventions in internal conflicts in a sovereign nation and that includes America and Israel you're hoping on. War is a huge liability and no Country wants to meddle. The best they give these days are reliefs not military aids and that is after many must have died including those who started the fire. I watched it happen to Libyans, Yemenis, Syrians and till now they still don't have peace. Besides, you’d be stupid to believe that those countries, if ever there is any, promising to support Nnamdi Kanu are really in for it. Some of them want to use him to initiate conflict and sell their weapons to both sides and make blood dollars. War is an all- comers affair and all kinds of demonically vicious players come to the slimy field to play the hellish game of blood and death. In this case, Boko Haram that has largely been caged by the army will break free to roam with ambitions to finally establish their Caliphate across Nigeria, all because the Army now fighting on two fronts can no longer concentrate on them having become too stretched. Guess what, they’ll come with ISIS on their back. Nigerian Army will be fighting to keep Nigeria together on one front, Boko Haram (ISIS Nigerian Branch) with Caliphatist ambition on the other and Biafra with secessionist ambition on yet another front. That was how Syria got so complex till date and any war in Nigeria today will have a similar picture. Whoever gets overwhelmed will face the other. It will be a long and difficult journey and unlike the first civil war without Boko Haram in the equation, no one can predict the tortuous end. Other Jihadists from across Africa and Middle-East will join in as they always do wherever there’s instability to advance their different brands of Islam. In the end you’ll leave Nigeria and discover you’re fighting other strangers you don’t even know how they came into the picture. The big boys (international players) like Iran will be there to get there pound of flesh from Nigeria in revenge for the Shiites, Saudi will be there to defend Nigeria, and all will play. Weapons merchants will the start smiling to the banks. Guess where the theatre of war would be, Igboland. We must not allow this! Libyans thought they were fighting Ghaddafi but after Ghaddafi, they discovered other strangers fighting them to establish their different brands of Islam. Same thing in Syria. The words of Saif Al Islam Ghaddafi (Ghaddafi’s first son) keeps ringing in my ears as he forewarned Libyans of these grim possibilities, but okuko nti ike nánu ife n’ite ofe. I never took him seriously at the time but in retrospect, I now see he knew better because it panned out just as he predicted and Libya still isn’t out of the woods. That’s the way it is these days of jihad consciousness across the world. If you ever experience war, you'll never take peace for granted. War is not a movie as some of you think. You could be the first victim. Can you stomach watching your loved ones maimed, killed, raped, tortured, starve to death under slow and painful circumstances? Those are the grim realities of war and in Africa, it is executed with luciferous savagery and psychopathic sadism. The worst of peace is still better than the best of wars. Funny enough, most of our chest- beating IPOBians will likely die off within the first month or two of the conflict leaving those who knew nothing or are on the sidelines to defend themselves. There will be nowhere to run to as no country in West Africa will agree to accept the ocean-sized volume of refugees. When the Rwandan genocide was looming, everyone was running his mouth until the death hurricane they courted so hard swept across their country, they wailed and shouted for international community to intervene but none came. That's the way it is. Paul Kagame, their current President it was who ended it. And they vowed to “never again”. They learnt from history and have completely removed tribalism from every facet of national life and are admirably making astounding progress as one of Africa's best. My advice, agreed, Buhari hasn't treated us as well as we wanted, but wait till 2019 and make amends. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on several videos and my conclusion is that he is plain naive on how things roll in a conflict situation. On one occasion he bragged that it would take him only two weeks to reach Sokoto in the event of war. I don't know what weapons and extra-terrestrial strategies he has to execute that. War is an unpredictable undertaking that you'll be ignorant to estimate which direction it goes. As it is, he has no weapons just yet and is bragging. Many of you believe him and even ascribe infallibility to his words. I have lived a couple of years abroad and what some of you don't know is that many of our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers and are praying for an outbreak of hostilities in Nigeria so they can claim asylum on the back of it. We must advise ourselves on this current path of self-annihilation. Some of you think Biafra will be the end of all your problems, so South Sudan thought, as did Eritrea, but sorry it will be the beginning of new ones. Now take this to the Bank, it will even be far more difficult for any country to touch any conflict here with a long spoon than it was in the sixties. Reason? Then there was the prospect of oil but today oil is out of fashion and even as it is, Nigeria is begging for buyers and nobody's buying. Osinbajo said that much a few days back. Now, tell me, if they spend their money intervening in your conflict to save your asses, what will they get in return? The best they can do for you is to condemn what is going on, then more out-pouring of condemnations and then more unleashing of floodgates of condemnations, but NO ACTION while you die in numbers. You often argue that a call for referendum is not a call for war. I agree completely! Very true! Referendum is a right not a privilege. Even Buhari asserted that much in favour of Palestine when he addressed the UN. However, it is plain naivety to assume that all that is enshrined in international law is enforceable. UN has no mechanism of enforcement. Countries and Dictators constantly flout it and nothing happens. Even if something were to happen you’ll all have decomposed in your graves by then. A show of bravado will not lead you anywhere Umunnem. Call me a coward if you like, but Chinua Achebe told us that we often stand in the house of a coward to point at where a brave man ONCE lived. In any case, isn’t it foolishness to challenge an army that has been stockpiling arms since 1960 when you on the other hand haven’t bought a bullet just yet? Papa Achebe puts it this way, “Only a foolish man can go after a leopard with his bare hands”. As impulsive and as tempting as it may get, tone down your rhetorics, invectives, acerbics, and cursing on social media. Cherish the peace you now have at least Igbos are not worse-off than other regions despite never being in power. While there is grinding poverty in other regions, the highest income per capita in the country is posted by Anambra and other Igbo states ain’t doing badly. Our people live well, build better houses compared to other regions and it's all a miracle given the scratch we started from after the war. Why do we want to throw all that away because of ego and start all over again? Is it a curse? The Hausas though having been in power do not even live a better quality of life than Igbos. Let's be wise and not give opportunity to destroy all we've achieved as a people. I condemn in the strongest of terms the killing of unarmed people by Nigerian soldiers, killer herdsmen, and do not by any means say Nigeria is what we want it to be but understand Biafra wasn't Ojukwu's first choice. At Aburi his choice was a return to true federalism which he knew was a better deal for us than secession. Nigeria failed to honour that agreement and continued the killings forcing him to declare a Biafran Republic to save his people from slaughter and it's understandable. Nigeria owes us tons of apologies, I agree. But brothers, let's think again! A Biafra today will even be far less economically viable than it would have been then. Reason is because then we would have used oil money to jump-start the new country but today oil is so unsellable to the extent that Venezuela with arguably the largest reserves is grappling with severe economic problems. Kick- starting a new country from the basics would be painfully slow and may outlive our generation to even get the basic things in place. Arewa youths know that, the reason they have asked Nigerian Government to let Igbos go, only for Nnamdi Kanu to start asking for Benue and Rivers because he knows that Igboland alone isn’t viable. Asking for Benue is laughable because they were never part of Biafra and have made it clear to all, as did different Rivers groups that they don’t want Biafra. A handful of his collaborators from those regions pledging allegiance to him does not equate to an entire people. Majority of their people hate this Biafran idea and have made that much clear. Some funny IPOBians are also hoping on Asari Dokubo and FFK. What a funny bunch being used to fight other people’s fight. Why won’t they take up the gauntlet or is it only us that is suffering injustice? Don't even think corruption will suddenly disappear in a new Biafra as some naive IPOBians hope. If they give you Biafra today, your eyes will open up to new unpleasant realities many of you haven't even factored-in in your agitation but then it would have been late. I know voices like mine are often loathed and cursed by IPOBians but some of us who know the truth can no longer keep quiet while you drag us all into avoidable chaos. I owe our people the truth as I see it. Curse me all you want, it's OK. Umunnem, ka ako’n’uche na udo chianu biko! Patience solves all things, with time. Let our people think again and know what is looming. Stop your facebook and social media vituperations, cursing, grand standing and join me to educate others. De-escalate this situation and speak words of kindness to others. Even mighty America de- escalates after tensions with Russia. It’s called wisdom. North Korea provokes South Korea most times but the South always de-escalates tensions knowing that the North hasn’t got anything to lose in the event of war but beautiful South Korea will lose quite a lot. In our case, all the beautiful houses and streets in Igboland will be razed to the ground. Why should we be starting afresh all the time? It will even be more painful if we lose again as was the case in 1970. As it is, it’s not looking good! If you’re reasoning along with me, please copy and re-post this message. Copiedt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Josephjnr(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
For the first time I fully read a right up this big. Thank you so much. Some of us need to know this.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Josephjnr:
For the first time I fully read a right up this big. Thank you so much. Some of us need to know this.

Catalonia is having their referendum by November.

Why don't you want Biafra to go?

7 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Josephjnr(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

I have nothing against Biafra exit. I don't believe in a particular group making a country better. But the approach IPOB is using is calling more for war than referendum. We need to think deep,if not,we will start killing ourselves again and this time, might be the end of everything.

3 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Josephjnr:

I have nothing against Biafra exit. I don't believe in a particular group making a country better. But the approach IPOB is using is calling more for war than referendum. We need to think deep,if not,we will start killing ourselves again and this time, might be the end of everything.

A new timer would read your post and be amazed at such a good heart you have...

lol... but I can dig up your past posts with ease, I have a lot of them.

My question remains; Why don't you want Biafra to come?

5 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by wordproof: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
All concerned Igbo youths should be advocating for the military to leave igbo soil...first before any other thing.

Its quite funny the Igbos don't see nor understand the under written conspiracy, Nigerian Military Invasion led by Burutai is not just about Nnamdi kanu alone, Gen. Ihejirika (formerly chief of army staff) in part brought this terror to Abia State. It is believed the plans to terrorise the South-East by extension the South-south have been on the way since early 2015. The North believe GEJ and Ihejirika maliciously declared Boko Haram terrorist group (after 3 years of their operation) to make their region nonviable economically, remember Buhari said "any attack on Bokoharam is an attack against the North", Boko Haram even named him as their spokesman, to Buhari and the North its pay-back time. In less than a week into the Nigerian Army onslaught, IPOB has been declared a Terrorist Group to render the rising Aba economic viability useless, maim and brutally kill Igbo.

According to them anybody thats support Biafra is IPOB, in other words a Terrorist, which means all Igbos are terrorist, if you Igbo and you are not speaking up now, you are as good as dead.

Biafra has been there long before 1914 just like Arewa in the North, Oduduwa in the West...Igbo is only a language, just like Hausa and Yoruba.
If Arewa is not a terrorist group
Oduduwa is not a terrorist group
the Indigenous people of Biafra, is not a terrorist group.

FG knows South-East Senators led by Sen. Abariba is making a head way to calm the struggle, Nnamdi Kanu was ready to move from Biafra Republic to Restructured Nigeria, of course the FG led by PMB knows its against their plan to cleans the region, thus, moved in the Army.

The Governor understands this, first get the military to leave and get Biafrans delisted as a Terror group.

All Biafrans must rise up and talk now....I am a Biafran, i believe in restructured Nigeria and not a Terrorist.
i believe in a Restructured Nigeria to pre-1963..

4 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by devindevin2000: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deiok:
[s]Aggrieved.
NO MATTER HOW AGGRIEVED WE
ARE, WE MUST TELL OURSELVES THE
TRUTH.
This is an intelligent piece of
writing from an anonymous Igbo. Read:
I, like many other Igbos have
stood on the side lines for far too
long, wishing this Biafran breeze
fizzles away, but it’s now
dangerously turning into a major storm that constitutes an
existential threat to Igbo
civilization as we know it. Those
of you IPOBians, Sympathizers,
Rumour Mongers, Facebook
Warriors, Facebook megastars, Opinion Leaders and
Propagandists escalating the
already tense situation must
understand that in the end, you'll
all be losers, victims and at the
same time in more bondage than you ever were. Not my wish
anyway, but the perceptible
reality. No war ever got won by
emotions. Preparation and
strategy does, ask any battle-
tested soldier. Even the best of them get eaten. Little by little you
guys are doing everything
possible to attract avoidable
conflict to our region hoping that
the international community will
intervene. You'll be in for a shocker when this meal you've
cooked for so long is served up.
Understand this, I have monitored
many revolutionary conflicts
around the world and know this
for a fact, the international community foot-drags at less than
a snail pace, if at all, before
attempting any interventions in
internal conflicts in a sovereign
nation and that includes America
and Israel you're hoping on. War is a huge liability and no Country
wants to meddle. The best they
give these days are reliefs not
military aids and that is after
many must have died including
those who started the fire. I watched it happen to Libyans,
Yemenis, Syrians and till now
they still don't have peace.
Besides, you’d be stupid to
believe that those countries, if
ever there is any, promising to support Nnamdi Kanu are really
in for it. Some of them want to
use him to initiate conflict and sell
their weapons to both sides and
make blood dollars. War is an all-
comers affair and all kinds of demonically vicious players come
to the slimy field to play the
hellish game of blood and death.
In this case, Boko Haram that has
largely been caged by the army
will break free to roam with ambitions to finally establish their
Caliphate across Nigeria, all
because the Army now fighting on
two fronts can no longer
concentrate on them having
become too stretched. Guess what, they’ll come with ISIS on
their back. Nigerian Army will be
fighting to keep Nigeria together
on one front, Boko Haram (ISIS
Nigerian Branch) with Caliphatist
ambition on the other and Biafra with secessionist ambition on yet
another front. That was how
Syria got so complex till date and
any war in Nigeria today will
have a similar picture. Whoever
gets overwhelmed will face the other. It will be a long and difficult
journey and unlike the first civil
war without Boko Haram in the
equation, no one can predict the
tortuous end. Other Jihadists from
across Africa and Middle-East will join in as they always do
wherever there’s instability to
advance their different brands of
Islam. In the end you’ll leave
Nigeria and discover you’re
fighting other strangers you don’t even know how they
came into the picture.
The big boys (international
players) like Iran will be there to
get there pound of flesh from
Nigeria in revenge for the Shiites, Saudi will be there to defend
Nigeria, and all will play.
Weapons merchants will the start
smiling to the banks. Guess where
the theatre of war would be,
Igboland. We must not allow this! Libyans thought they were
fighting Ghaddafi but after
Ghaddafi, they discovered other
strangers fighting them to
establish their different brands of
Islam. Same thing in Syria. The words of Saif Al Islam Ghaddafi
(Ghaddafi’s first son) keeps
ringing in my ears as he
forewarned Libyans of these grim
possibilities, but okuko nti ike
nánu ife n’ite ofe. I never took him seriously at the time but in
retrospect, I now see he knew
better because it panned out just
as he predicted and Libya still
isn’t out of the woods. That’s
the way it is these days of jihad consciousness across the world.
If you ever experience war,
you'll never take peace for
granted. War is not a movie as
some of you think. You could be
the first victim. Can you stomach watching your loved ones
maimed, killed, raped, tortured,
starve to death under slow and
painful circumstances? Those are
the grim realities of war and in
Africa, it is executed with luciferous savagery and
psychopathic sadism. The worst
of peace is still better than the
best of wars.
Funny enough, most of our chest-
beating IPOBians will likely die off within the first month or two of
the conflict leaving those who
knew nothing or are on the
sidelines to defend themselves.
There will be nowhere to run to
as no country in West Africa will agree to accept the ocean-sized
volume of refugees. When the
Rwandan genocide was looming,
everyone was running his mouth
until the death hurricane they
courted so hard swept across their country, they wailed and
shouted for international
community to intervene but none
came. That's the way it is. Paul
Kagame, their current President it
was who ended it. And they vowed to “never again”. They
learnt from history and have
completely removed tribalism
from every facet of national life
and are admirably making
astounding progress as one of Africa's best. My advice, agreed,
Buhari hasn't treated us as well
as we wanted, but wait till 2019
and make amends.
I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on
several videos and my conclusion is that he is plain naive on how
things roll in a conflict situation.
On one occasion he bragged that it
would take him only two weeks
to reach Sokoto in the event of
war. I don't know what weapons and extra-terrestrial strategies
he has to execute that. War is an
unpredictable undertaking that
you'll be ignorant to estimate
which direction it goes. As it is, he
has no weapons just yet and is bragging. Many of you believe
him and even ascribe infallibility
to his words. I have lived a couple
of years abroad and what some
of you don't know is that many of
our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers
and are praying for an outbreak
of hostilities in Nigeria so they
can claim asylum on the back of it.
We must advise ourselves on this
current path of self-annihilation. Some of you think Biafra will be
the end of all your problems, so
South Sudan thought, as did
Eritrea, but sorry it will be the
beginning of new ones. Now take
this to the Bank, it will even be far more difficult for any country
to touch any conflict here with a
long spoon than it was in the
sixties. Reason? Then there was
the prospect of oil but today oil is
out of fashion and even as it is, Nigeria is begging for buyers and
nobody's buying. Osinbajo said
that much a few days back. Now,
tell me, if they spend their money
intervening in your conflict to
save your asses, what will they get in return? The best they can
do for you is to condemn what is
going on, then more out-pouring
of condemnations and then more
unleashing of floodgates of
condemnations, but NO ACTION while you die in numbers.
You often argue that a call for
referendum is not a call for war. I
agree completely! Very true!
Referendum is a right not a
privilege. Even Buhari asserted that much in favour of Palestine
when he addressed the UN.
However, it is plain naivety to
assume that all that is enshrined
in international law is
enforceable. UN has no mechanism of enforcement.
Countries and Dictators constantly
flout it and nothing happens. Even
if something were to happen
you’ll all have decomposed in
your graves by then. A show of bravado will not lead you
anywhere Umunnem. Call me a
coward if you like, but Chinua
Achebe told us that we often
stand in the house of a coward to
point at where a brave man ONCE lived. In any case, isn’t it
foolishness to challenge an army
that has been stockpiling arms
since 1960 when you on the other
hand haven’t bought a bullet
just yet? Papa Achebe puts it this way, “Only a foolish man can go
after a leopard with his bare
hands”. As impulsive and as
tempting as it may get, tone down
your rhetorics, invectives,
acerbics, and cursing on social media. Cherish the peace you now
have at least Igbos are not
worse-off than other regions
despite never being in power.
While there is grinding poverty in
other regions, the highest income per capita in the country is posted
by Anambra and other Igbo states
ain’t doing badly. Our people
live well, build better houses
compared to other regions and it's
all a miracle given the scratch we started from after the war. Why
do we want to throw all that
away because of ego and start all
over again? Is it a curse? The
Hausas though having been in
power do not even live a better quality of life than Igbos. Let's be
wise and not give opportunity to
destroy all we've achieved as a
people.
I condemn in the strongest of
terms the killing of unarmed people by Nigerian soldiers, killer
herdsmen, and do not by any
means say Nigeria is what we
want it to be but understand
Biafra wasn't Ojukwu's first
choice. At Aburi his choice was a return to true federalism which
he knew was a better deal for us
than secession. Nigeria failed to
honour that agreement and
continued the killings forcing him
to declare a Biafran Republic to save his people from slaughter
and it's understandable. Nigeria
owes us tons of apologies, I
agree. But brothers, let's think
again! A Biafra today will even be
far less economically viable than it would have been then. Reason
is because then we would have
used oil money to jump-start the
new country but today oil is so
unsellable to the extent that
Venezuela with arguably the largest reserves is grappling with
severe economic problems. Kick-
starting a new country from the
basics would be painfully slow
and may outlive our generation to
even get the basic things in place. Arewa youths know that, the
reason they have asked Nigerian
Government to let Igbos go, only
for Nnamdi Kanu to start asking
for Benue and Rivers because he
knows that Igboland alone isn’t viable. Asking for Benue is
laughable because they were
never part of Biafra and have
made it clear to all, as did
different Rivers groups that they
don’t want Biafra. A handful of his collaborators from those
regions pledging allegiance to him
does not equate to an entire
people. Majority of their people
hate this Biafran idea and have
made that much clear. Some funny IPOBians are also hoping on
Asari Dokubo and FFK. What a
funny bunch being used to fight
other people’s fight. Why
won’t they take up the gauntlet
or is it only us that is suffering injustice? Don't even think
corruption will suddenly
disappear in a new Biafra as
some naive IPOBians hope. If they
give you Biafra today, your eyes
will open up to new unpleasant realities many of you haven't
even factored-in in your agitation
but then it would have been late. I
know voices like mine are often
loathed and cursed by IPOBians
but some of us who know the truth can no longer keep quiet
while you drag us all into
avoidable chaos. I owe our people
the truth as I see it.
Curse me all you want, it's OK.
Umunnem, ka ako’n’uche na udo chianu biko! Patience solves
all things, with time. Let our
people think again and know
what is looming. Stop your
facebook and social media
vituperations, cursing, grand standing and join me to educate
others. De-escalate this situation
and speak words of kindness to
others. Even mighty America de-
escalates after tensions with
Russia. It’s called wisdom. North Korea provokes South
Korea most times but the South
always de-escalates tensions
knowing that the North hasn’t
got anything to lose in the event
of war but beautiful South Korea will lose quite a lot. In our case,
all the beautiful houses and
streets in Igboland will be razed
to the ground. Why should we be
starting afresh all the time? It will
even be more painful if we lose again as was the case in 1970. As
it is, it’s not looking good!
If you’re reasoning along with
me, please copy and re-post this
message. Copiedt[/s][s][/s]

6 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Josephjnr(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

A new timer would read your post and be amazed at such a good heart you have...

lol... but I can dig up your past posts with ease, I have a lot of them.

My question remains; Why don't you want Biafra to come?

I know where you want to drag me to. I won't allow you make here our words battle arena. The op is a wise person and that's all that matters here.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Josephjnr:

I know where you want to drag me to. I won't allow you make here our words battle arena. The op is a wise person and that's all that matters here.

lol...

You still haven't answered my question.

Why don't you want Biafra to come?

5 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Josephjnr(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

lol...

You still haven't answered my question.

Why don't you want Biafra to come?

The questions you should really ask are; who is asking for Biafra? Igbo's or IPOB(very minute set)? What responsible move have been made to ask for Biafra? Is insulting and threatening a rightful authority the way to ask for referendum? Just let me have my peace. Power is not given, power is taken. So is not me wanting them to go or not,by now you should know the real problem.

6 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Josephjnr:

The questions you should really ask are; who is asking for Biafra? Igbo's or IPOB(very minute set)? What responsible move have been made to ask for Biafra? Is insulting and threatening a rightful authority the way to ask for referendum? Just let me have my peace. Power is not given, power is taken. So is not me wanting them to go or not,by now you should know the real problem.

Several of your posts have pointed to the fact that you don't want the Biafran dream to be actualized...

What is your reason for that?

Kanu's method?

If yes, how should he have gone about it?

Did restructuring that was carried through the normal process successful?

If No, was it kanu's method that killed restructuring??

please answer..

3 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Josephjnr(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

Several of your posts have pointed to the fact that you don't want the Biafran dream to be actualized...

What is your reason for that?

Kanu's method?

If yes, how should he have gone about it?

Did restructuring that was carried through the normal process successful?

If No, was it kanu's method that killed restructuring??

please answer..

I'm done taking to you.

1 Like

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Josephjnr:

I'm done taking to you.

lol. Hold up a bit. I will keep asking you, anytime I see your post against Biafra.

What would have been the right method?

Was the restructuring idea not passed through that same method?

Did it fly?

lol... please answer!!

99% of people against Biafra dont know why they are against it!!!

We shall overcome

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Deiok(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:
Why do you people always do this. Any person saying the truth is a yoruba if what he or she is saying is not favourable to your ipob ideology. Let me make this clear to you, the person that did that write is a confirm igbo man. Can you people just try and be objective in your reasoning for once.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by kindklemz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
wordproof:
All concerned Igbo youths should be advocating for the military to leave igbo soil...first before any other thing.

Its quite funny the Igbos don't see nor understand the under written conspiracy, Nigerian Military Invasion led by Burutai is not just about Nnamdi kanu alone, Gen. Ihejirika (formerly chief of army staff) in part brought this terror to Abia State. It is believed the plans to terrorise the South-East by extension the South-south have been on the way since early 2015. The North believe GEJ and Ihejirika maliciously declared Boko Haram terrorist group (after 3 years of their operation) to make their region nonviable economically, remember Buhari said "any attack on Bokoharam is an attack against the North", Boko Haram even named him as their spokesman, to Buhari and the North its pay-back time. In less than a week into the Nigerian Army onslaught, IPOB has been declared a Terrorist Group to render the rising Aba economic viability useless, maim and brutally kill Igbo.

According to them anybody thats support Biafra is IPOB, in other words a Terrorist, which means all Igbos are terrorist, if you Igbo and you are not speaking up now, you are as good as dead.

Biafra has been there long before 1914 just like Arewa in the North, Oduduwa in the West...Igbo is only a language, just like Hausa and Yoruba.
If Arewa is not a terrorist group
Oduduwa is not a terrorist group
the Indigenous people of Biafra, is not a terrorist group.

FG knows South-East Senators led by Sen. Abariba is making a head way to calm the struggle, Nnamdi Kanu was ready to move from Biafra Republic to Restructured Nigeria, of course the FG led by PMB knows its against their plan to cleans the region, thus, moved in the Army.

The Governor understands this, first get the military to leave and get Biafrans delisted as a Terror group.

All Biafrans must rise up and talk now....I am a Biafran, i believe in restructured Nigeria and not a Terrorist.
i believe in a Restructured Nigeria to pre-1963..

Very stupid and childish post.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by RoyalUc(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

I don't understand. Is it that this beautiful, wise, peace-inducing write-up means nothing to you?

Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

I don't understand. Is it that this beautiful, wise, peace-inducing write-up means nothing to you?

Na wa o!

Can you answer the question above?

Why don't you want Biafra to leave Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by RoyalUc(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

Can you answer the question above?

Why don't you want Biafra to leave Nigeria?

Do you actually want to leave Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by sochima1989(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
no ibob member can stand the test of reasoning without resentment..
I think Nnamdi KANU is the worse leader of any group of our day today... unfortunately the south east has established a culture that gives u bragging right ones u have something to drop....
no proud and arrogant leader can win aright

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

Do you actually want to leave Nigeria?

YES!!

1 Like

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by RoyalUc(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:

YES!!

To where?

Me too I want to leave (possibly to Australia for my studies) and come back. grin grin grin
Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by ironheart(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
OP your write-up too long, they will not read it, they will tag it afonjja or cancel it
Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by generalbush(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

To where?

Me too I want to leave (possibly to Australia for my studies) and come back. grin grin grin

lol.. that is a nice one!!

Australia is a great destination... but why you wan leave Nigeria na... shocked

I thought you loved the country so much!! cheesy
Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Most IPOBians don't know there are 2 routes for succession; the political and the conflict way.

Most civilised countries go the political route such as Scotland, catalonia etc. It involves setting up a party that believes and projects succession, it presents itself at the polls, win considerable support and presents its voters mandates for a referendum. Its a long process but the best since all sides prepare for the outcome, ask all necessary questions so they are prepared.

The violent route is also not easy but found alot in Africa. Millions die, leaders use their citizens as pawns, so much hate is spewed and propaganda is done in place of common sense. The end result is that the utopia promised was all based on lies. The new nation tether on failure. Examples south Sudan, Eritrea.

I don't think people in other regions don't want Biafra to go. They want out too! But unfortunately, the supporters of Biafra have made this a campaign of hate and acrimony and in many cases outright lies and propaganda. That the Biafrans are all over Nigeria making economic progress on the goodwill and hospitality of others is totally lost on them. Unfortunately, such a campaign is bound to fail. Even many southeasterners are uncomfortable with this.

Biafran agitators need a new strategy that is made if common sense and respect for others. Frankly, Biafra can go if they want
But they should not drag some of us in conflict. Many of us would not want to die because of someone else's foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by RoyalUc(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2017
generalbush:

lol.. that is a nice one!!

Australia is a great destination... but why you wan leave Nigeria na... shocked

I thought you loved the country so much!! cheesy

Yes, I love Nigeria, my country so much!!
I am actually making moves to contribute my quota to the development of this country.

I am not leaving Nigeria for another country, as in, denying my citizenship, but i'll like to acquire one or two degrees abroad and them come back. That doesn't mean I don't love Nigeria or that Nigeria is the worst country. As at today, we have foreigners as students, workers, visitors/tourist, residents and those that have Nigerian citizenship.

Nigeria is actually a force to reckon with in the world. Our citizens are doing us pround abroud and some are dragging our name in the mud. But in all, Nigeria is a great nation and the world know that!

So, bro tell me, where you won leave go?
smiley
Re: All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. by letusbepieces: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2017
WITH THIS LATEST MILITARY ASSAULT AGAINST IGBO, NIGERIA HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA.

NO GOING BACK.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. / APC Crisis Worsens As Tinubu Asks Oyegun, NWC To Resign / TRENDING: Reactions As Saraki Accepts Defeat, Congratulate Kwara APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.