Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (49105 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't know which is more disturbing: The fact that you're eating a snake with its skin, or the photo of the lady biting off the skin, or the pepper soup itself.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
emeijeh:
So you really decided to cooked it?

Lala must see this, and also move it to the permanent site for Sunday rice delicacy grin

Lalasticlala right now......

This would be rightly called a Python Dance grin.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Odi Egwu oh
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeBuzzer:
You get mind oh.
I heard snake meat tastes like fish

You heard ? So you ve not taste it? , pls go get yourself a snake pepper soup. ..
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
No more dancing for this Python.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Alphageometrix: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
SUPERPACK:
lalasticlala right now
Operation egwu eke 2
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeBuzzer:
You get mind oh. I heard snake meat tastes like fish
babe, d tin sweet like mad.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
princealexndre:
U are not meant to eat it with the skin.
Bro, the thing tire me oo. It should be skinned before cooking.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by iannathan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
The rate at which people kill snakes now ehnnnn... �
Addictedtodrugs:
Today I brought home a big snake , decided to cooked it , I prepared it with pepper soup ingredients and ate it with my family,. It taste so nice , who want to have a a bite?
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Your wife did not dislike it?
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Maj196(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gross. I wanna throw up.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Truesapiosexual(f): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2017
I hate this animal , I can't deal
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Christaks(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2017
D problem is dt..all d food prepared with snakes hv seen on nairaland are alwys appalling to the eyes...
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Christaks(m): 4:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

OP Enjoy ooo

Until the Python Dance begins in Your Stomach..

U mean d egwu eke III.....?? Right
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by visionex: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2017
a python dat is meant to b dancing somewhere now
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by fortune1968: 4:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Celestyn8213:
You didn't share it with your neighbors?
The guy is very stingy and selfish ..but wait oo ,how many neibour fit collect that kin gift ?
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by magzey: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2017
SO THIS PYTHON NO SABI DANCE WELL. grin grin

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Legolast: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
When people are dancing to Python, you are here eating Python. embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2017
i think lalasticlacla have a snake form...he might be trying to promote snake meat.

i could try it with d skin pilled off sha
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by suavetony(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

OP Enjoy ooo

Until the Python Dance begins in Your Stomach..

I am beginning to like your sense of humour.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by jtwest(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin Mr lala bless this food. cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Christaks:
D problem is dt..all d food prepared with snakes hv seen on nairaland are alwys appalling to the eyes...
I can see you salivating.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by ceetowl: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by ceetowl: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.