Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts (1418 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Help UN Solve This Mystery. Very Embarassing! / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
The UN must not fall asleep on its preamble.

Genocide disturbs world peace.

Send UN forces to replace the HausaFulani Army commiting atrocities against the Igbos in the East.

Everyday they are murdering people in the East by the minute and hours.

These are the same people that ordered genocide on Igbos in the North, they have now moved the gonocide to our ancestral home in the East.

Help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Ninethmare: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
ok
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Temidayo9(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Save yourself AVOIDABLE CALL to UN.

2 Likes

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Temidayo9:
Save yourself AVOIDABLE CALL to UN.

SouthEast is not a war Zone, y is the Army in the South East?

Everyday, dey are murdering innocent souls that will never allow it to be well with Nigeria.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by mobaking: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
So u don't know Nigeria is a major contributor to UN peace keeping operations since the early 60's.

4 Likes

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
mobaking:
So u don't know Nigeria is a major contributor to UN peace keeping operations since the early 60's.

It does not give dem right to commit genocide against their own people in one Nigeria using Biafra as an excuse.

Nigeria is not a single nation, if it was we wouldn't have thre founding fathers.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Everyday they will shoot people and load dem into truck and drive away.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by omenka(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
What is the meaning of "UN can not fall asleep on its PREAMBLE"?

Na wa o! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by xtiandating: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Who is UN? Is UN not Britain and america? Are they not the ones benefiting from the 'one Nigeria' the most? They can't give a damn about Biafra cos they wouldn't want to block where they are eating from. The resources I'm Nigeria are enough to make Nigeria developed but the leaders are not sensible enough to know that the white men are feeding from them, simply because the leaders are getting paid handsomely and they don't care about others.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by UduMgbo1: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
What is the meaning of "UN can not fall asleep on its PREAMBLE"?

Na wa o! cheesy
illiterates everywhere

1 Like

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by wale2day: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
jk

1 Like

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by GoldNiagara(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra fought and lost the 2nd Biafra war to a Python.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Temidayo9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

Everyday, dey are murdering innocent souls that will never allow it to be well with Nigeria.
No amount of sanction from UN to Nigeria can bring back the lost soul, I think IPOD bring the killing to themselves and it's quite unfortunate.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by ExInferis(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
I absolutely don't know why igboes believe the UN is powerful enough to intervene in the affairs of another country.

Seems they don't even know what the UN is.

Syria is still burning....where is the UN?

UN has never assisted a group of people, especially a terroristic one, to secede.

The catalans, kurds, chechens, palestinians etc have all been agitating for donkey's years. Did the UN bail them out?

Is it a ratpack collection of poorly educated, criminal-minded, deceitful, disgusting, and violent pretend jews that the UN will lose sleep over?

Face it, igboes are on their own.

You've nothing the western powers want, and Nigeria has a lot that they do.

5 Likes

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Temidayo9:

No amount of sanction from UN to Nigeria can bring back the lost soul, I think IPOD bring the killing to themselves and it's quite unfortunate.

The red on the Biafra flag is memorial. Watch the trouble Nigeria will face fromm now on.

Biafra is not a country handed to us by colonialist, we actually paid in blood for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC2W7toVkh8
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by FemiFimile: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
This country don tire me.

y Buhari cannot open his mouth and talk to Nnamdi long time, he had to make another blunder and murder armless people.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Unik3030: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

but NK said Nigeria should bring war that iPod n bss are fully ready for them that Nigeria never know Wetin wan hit them, like seriously I was expecting d whole of sw to b burnt down with 2 hours like u always boast n by now u should have burnt 60% of d north but all I keep seeing is UN please save us. y were u chestbeating when u know u don't have anything to go to war with. a great lesson Av learnt with this biafra thing is "be careful what u wish for,because u might get it"
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:
but NK said Nigeria should bring war that iPod n bss are fully ready for them that Nigeria never know Wetin wan hit them, like seriously I was expecting d whole of sw to b burnt down with 2 hours like u always boast n by now u should have burnt 60% of d north but all I keep seeing is UN please save us. y were u chestbeating when u know u don't have anything to go to war with. a great lesson Av learnt with this biafra thing is "be careful what u wish for,because u might get it"

All we want is Hauafulani to leave our region.

And for UN peace keepers to take over, wat is wrong with dat?
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Unik3030: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

All we want is Hauafulani to leave the our region.

And for UN peace keepers to take over, wat is wrong with dat?
u are living in dreamland just wake up b4 it's too late, do u think UN will support u against Nigeria. even if only treason is presented against NK. please I implore u to read UN standing on treason, n how iPod have entered into buhari trap because they have killed a police officer and they are now labelled a terrorist group (please read my previous comment to see how I advice iPod members not to kill anybody or any officer because I knew buhari trick when soldiers were parading NK house buhari knew tension will b high around NK house n some misguided ipob members will probably kill a soldier)so if a person labelled a terrorist is killed, my brother there is NOTIN international body can do about it because they also have terrorists n kill them too(read d story of Osama Bin Laden). so now that ipob is labeled a terrorist group, soldiers can kill NK n Notin will happen that's y he decided to lay locos he knows d implications
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:
u are living in dreamland just wake up b4 it's too late, do u think UN will support u against Nigeria. even if only treason is presented against NK. please I implore u to read UN standing on treason, n how iPod have entered into buhari trap because they have killed a police officer and they are now labelled a terrorist group (please read my previous comment to see how I advice iPod members not to kill anybody or any officer because I knew buhari trick when soldiers were parading NK house buhari knew tension will b high around NK house n some misguided ipob members will probably kill a soldier)so if a person labelled a terrorist is killed, my brother there is NOTIN international body can do about it because they also have terrorists n kill them too(read d story of Osama Bin Laden). so now that ipob is labeled a terrorist group, soldiers can kill NK n Notin will happen that's y he decided to lay locos he knows d implications

wat u people are looking for u will get becos Biafra is here to stay.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Unik3030: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

we all know buhari trick, we t
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:
we all know buhari trick, we t

EU AND THE WORLD HAVE ALREADY REJECTED THE LABELING OF A SEPARATIST GROUP AS TERRORIST.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Unik3030: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

we all know buhari trick, we told u before but since u hate us u never care to hear our opinion. now d buhari u all wanted to present as devil Av succeed in labelling you a terrorist. Nawah oooo this is just a clear case of an hunter becoming the hunted
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:
we all know buhari trick, we told u before but since u hate us u never care to hear our opinion. now d buhari u all wanted to present as devil Av succeed in labelling you a terrorist. Nawah oooo this is just a clear case of an hunter becoming the hunted

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration of IPOB As A Terrorist Organization

http://247ureports.com/2017/09/16/eu-condemn-and-caution-nigerian-military-rejects-the-declaration-of-ipob-as-a-terrorist-organization/
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
THINGS JUST GOT MESSIER FOR BUHARI AND NIGERIA.

DEY DECLARED WAR AND MURDERED THEIR OWN PEOPLE AND CONTINUE EVEN TODAY AS WE SPEAK.

THERE IS NO GOING BACK AND BIAFRA MUST BE ALLOWED ITS PLACE IN THE COMITY OF NATIONS.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by GoldNiagara(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
See chest beaters turned beggars for help. They called us unity beggars, what do we call them now. Begging Un to save them from hausafulani buggery. Dunno!

1 Like

Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by Throwback: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
The delusions of this OP is enough to earn a bed in a psychiatric hospital.

Very soon you will beg Togo and Gambia to help you.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by TundeHashim(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

It does not give dem right to commit genocide against their own people in one Nigeria using Biafra as an excuse.

Nigeria is not a single nation, if it was we wouldn't have thre founding fathers.
can u tell me one nation that has got ONE founding father?
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by letusbepieces: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
TundeHashim:
can u tell me one nation that has got ONE founding father?

AS A YORUBA MAN, U ARE FREE TO CONTINUE WITH UR HAUSAFULANI BROTHER IN NIGERIA.
Re: SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts by FemiFimile: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
na dem...

(1) (Reply)

still on the 26 billion naira issue / PDP National Convention| Goodluck Jonathan And Governor Wike Clash / Reasons Why Ex-senate President David Mark Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.