Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (4745 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Ok your royal big_bumpa wink kiss

I wobb you too my shnuckumberry kiss Oya kiss me again so Jenny can see us in action and get jealous  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
outstrip:

I have been trying to convince him to take a trip to Europe and I told him that watching goats in the italian country side while I sip non alchoholic wine and listen to Andrea Bocelli in the distance sing me a love song would be the perfect thing. He told me that if I really wanted to see goats in the village he can just take me to a random village in Nigeria. Chai I have suffered. I need to step up my game.

ROFL, I love her Hubby's comeback grin What a funny dude, lovely sense of humour grin Naija men nor dey carry last cheesy

And Outstrip says she needs to step up her game, whereas its any drinks cabinet she needs to stay far far far away from,  as non-alchoholic wine don't suit her either, "watching goats in the Italian or even Mongolian Country sef" how romantik, it musta been the fermented grapes talking surely. . . jk grin grin grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
Busy_body:

I wobb you too my shnuckumberry kiss Oya kiss me again so Jenny can see us in action and get jealous  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Anything for you my honeyshukuagbado  kiss kiss .Oya turn around do the catwalk for moi, 17,18,19 baby omode nie to tun redi. . . .
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by olaolabiy: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Anything for you my honeyshukuagbado kiss kiss .Oya turn around do the catwalk for moi, 17,18,19 baby omode nie to tun redi. . . .
Chei, see Denzel ooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
ola olabiy:

Shaba ranks- It wasn't me cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Anything for you my honeyshukuagbado  kiss kiss .Oya turn around do the catwalk for moi, 17,18,19 baby omode nie to tun redi. . . .

angry angry angry See, we haven't even finished our make up bedmantics and you have already reverted into speaking to Jenny mode again outta habit angry angry Have you forgotten how you usually serenade me with a classic song by Andrew Botulism, whilst I am lounging on a mountain on a rocker with my zobo and shepe watching the goats doing Lord knows what and wondering why I am watching goats of all things angry angry angry

Again Outstrip na yoke i dey yoke oh grin

ola olabiy:

Dude is gameless innit cheesy Well I have married him, so what can I do if not carry my cross grin Anyway only told him I was just coming to throw out the rubbish so I can't stay long to natter, but have told him I have overnight revision in the City Library tonight, so I will see you later tonight boo kiss He is currently preparing the pounded yam I am having for dinner tonight and as soon as he is done and he washes the pestle and mortar and feeds the dogs, i will start making my way to yours loff kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Outstrip(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
LOL. You girls are crazy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by OAM4J: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
What is going on here? Did anyone mentioned my name?
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Busybody2(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Outstrip:

LOL. You girls are crazy

Thanks for being a good sport kiss

OAM4J:

What is going on here? Did anyone mentioned my name?

See Jenny's life giving Mr tri-colour periwinkle chance to drag her yansh, see how OAM4Jenny just denied her just like that pretending he doesn't know it is her calling him cheesy Na periwinkle we dey talk oh, not even chipolata sausage grin Pele Jenny, you will survive grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by 190: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
Busy_body:

See Jenny's life giving Mr tri-colour periwinkle chance to drag her yansh, see how OAM4Jenny just denied her just like that pretending he doesn't know it is her calling him cheesy Na periwinkle we dey talk oh, not even chipolata sausage grin Pele Jenny, you will survive grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
Busy_body:

I told you not to stop those medications yet, and I told Jenny it is not okay to live you alone yet

Denzel? Denzel? Where are you? grin
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by denzel2009: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
Yelz, whats up matey?
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by OAM4J: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Yelz, whats up matey?

Cant you see its becoming obvious that your girl busybody is suffering from insufficient kobokomycin, about time you give her a full load so she can rest and keep quiet for a while.
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by 190: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2011
Denzel is going to be our next patient in yaba left

OAM4J:

and I told Jenny it is not okay to live you alone yet

Thanks for looking after me sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss

Outstrip:

LOL. You girls are crazy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Please update us on the game stepping. That dude of yours isn't going to give so easily without a fight cheesy cheesy
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2011
Busy_body:

CC and Outstrip don suffer for ya hand cheesy I knew the roomy X5 was for a likkle something something x-rated, y'know, they can just tell the kids they are taking the rubbish out/going to get the papers and the rest they say is history. . . grin

Ofcourse they say it's history na today grin grin grin Ofcourse MR CC knows what his wife is up to but he is just waiting for her to come out clean cool
Re: Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
I dey come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. / Please What Can I Do To Take My Wife's Mind Off This Issue? / How Do I Deal With A Weak Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.