Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145639 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed again once in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House? But is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

j Listen to who is calling someone that schooled in England an illiterate. reread what you wrote and correct your wrong grammar to start with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by fk001(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's good.

Fu!cking terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Deltagiant: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out [/b]as their leader is a little puzzling.
[b]
I guess people that fail in life
attract each other.

Some comments i read here is [/b]unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not [b]befitting a Hen House? But is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses[b] burned down[/b] in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

From yours, it's obvious those "illiterates" have better command of written English.

Idioooots everywhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by otdollar(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.
sense fall on you o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House? But is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

Okay, what's your point now?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
You are a muslim Shebi? Am not surprised.
Alariwo2:
Cool..

I'm sure the fool Kanu got his deserved treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by seyenko(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
The damage is too meagre, it appears the nigerian army has gone soft compared to what the same army did to kalakuta republic

Angelanest:
A journalist who visited the residence of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB in Umuahia, Abia state capital earlier today - has shared pictures from the area which has been deserted following the military invasion in the region.

According to Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who accused the Nigerian Army of declaring war on Mr. Kanu, the soldiers forcefully gained entrance into Nnamdi Kanu's house after shooting for about 40 minutes. His entrance gate was broken and forced open in a bid to arrest the IPOB leader.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-invasion-in-abia.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
This is an evidence that buhari is a useless dictator
Killing innocent people and terrorising the south east will not end the agitation for biafran referendum and restructuring the nation.....

Rather This barbaric act has won more Souls for the agitation

We have seen how a man who on a global stage said that those Regions who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him...
It wasn't just a gaffe
Buhari meant every word of it and he is fulfilling them right in our eyes....
There is nothing to justify such hatred from a president

We shall never forget
We shall never be deterred from pursuing equity and justice
I like those pictures you have up there, may more hardship fall on those who really want to burn down our zoo.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by crisycent: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have read a lot of stupid comments here. If IPOB members were armed like their Fulani counterpart with AK47, NA wouldn't have invaded. If a protest as peaceful as IPOB agitation could be treated like this, I fear for this country.

I hope by the IPOB procure arms to achieve their agitation by force, the government will not negotiate with them?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by yrex01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
This is total violation of human right
But there is a saying that goes "He who fight and run away lives to fight another day".
Watch how kanu will bounce back with full undisputed spirit and take this tyrant we call president by surprise...
continue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Holar1993: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahah so you can run man after you go to abuja and bring the head of buhari to your IPOB now I see this man is dreaming he should better wake up More Baba go delivered you people to the UN

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rockyrocky:
I like those pictures you have up there, may more hardship fall on those who really want to burn down our zoo.

Buhari is a certified destroyer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedised:
this is unacceptable, no matter what, Nigeria army should have regards for human rights for once. We are not under military rule. How can you deploy hundreds of army just because of one man If such battalions of troops are deployed to sambisa forest, boko haram will be a thing of the past by now angry
Perhaps they're just nipping a sprouting Boko Haram in the bud.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedised:
this is unacceptable, no matter what, Nigeria army should have regards for human rights for once. We are not under military rule. How can you deploy hundreds of army just because of one man If such battalions of troops are deployed to sambisa forest, boko haram will be a thing of the past by now angry

thats the gospel truth.

Sometimes i wonder how big this so called sambisa forest is...

Buhari is habouring BH if not he would have been a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
mazimee:
The World is watching
What does the world stand to benefit from Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.
Law suit for which government, Biafra or Nigeria?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Zoogeria, wen wll u join the commity of nations and be civilised?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Zoogeria, wen wll u join the commity of nations?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
This is total violation of human right
But there is a saying that goes "He who fight and run away lives to fight another day".
Watch how kanu will bounce back with full undisputed spirit and take this tyrant we call president by surprise...

I can't stop but laugh at this IPOB members gullibility.... Always bragging..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Those ipod members are not wise at all .putting the lives of other southerners living in other parts of nigeria especially the north is no brainer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emerikoss:

There was a time you shared money and I thought you are a reasonable person, now I see you're all the same
he shared blood money

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Business247: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wait oh! That meat, is it busy meat? grin

I pity his followers, even Ojukwu the founding father of Biafra has come out open to say he is against Biafra how much more this small pikin of yesterday called Kanu.

Please don't start any civil war again cos I know when it starts you will be the first to fly abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by wtfcoded: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrGoodman:
And the man defeated the government in court, they have to use brute force to silence him, but for how long?

Every one has seen the truth, this whole brutality was to silence the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mightyhazel: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emerikoss:

There was a time you shared money and I thought you are a reasonable person, now I see you're all the same
dats shewn himself,.. promoting his own forum. ever wondered y hez always ftc?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
The soldiers didn't behave professional on this. Why destroy the properties?

But I thought Nnamdi Kanu inaugurated a secret force a while ago.

The same high weed he took when he launched the BSS is the same one he will smoke if granted leadership.

Nnamdi Kanu is a man of actions but no plans. He is moved by his emotions and not his head. But he used his head this time around, he ran away from the Nigerian army.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
So you foolishly believe that this is the end?

You are so unlettered that you have not studied history?

You actually believe that attacking and murdering unarmed civilians is all it takes to end a movement for freedom from oppression.

I wonder who is your BMC handler? He must be an aboki to trust in you because only 1 in 100,000 of them possess critical thinking skills.

South Africa freedom fighters saw 1000 times more than this and where is Apartheid today? What East Germans experienced while the wall was up was horrendous but the wall is down today.

History has thousands more examples to prove the truth that all oppressed people will one day gain freedom.

Its just a matter of time, whether 3yrs or 30.

Fool, work hard for your monthly stipend but don't ever think for a moment that it ends here.

This is just a beginning

HungerBAD:
Wow.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Screenshot kept 4 future purpose. waiting 4 those idiots 2 take blood money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Injustice of the highest order.

general buhari thinks this is a military regime?

Anybody that says what was done to nnamdi kanu's house is good same will be done to them either by military men are by armed men.

I wish buhari long life so he can live to witness nigeria disintegrate.

nigeria remains the only country in the world that is still practicing military government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kill the unlucky messenger of the gods, kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
konshency:
so sad.... so that innocent Dog was killed for no reason.... R.I.P dog
Something must pay a price, whether living creature or non-living creature especially when illegal war are declared.......that was how Mazi Kanu brutally fell after making all the noise in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by reuben79: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
who is goin to pay d money?? ipob agitation its legal?u get sense so?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.