Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP (28223 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Jerryamos(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
good step
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by konoplyanka: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kazim88:

Sanction?? Sanction would be a blessing to Nigeria..

How can u "dead" a GROUP of over 10 million by killing unarmed few.

Kanu is now invincible.. The group have was time, space and puesidou peace to plan and turn Nigeria to Somalia .. I pity Northern Elders and politicians... they would be the target not the Army.

The government knows this fact. they would not be able to sleep or rest... Kanu is now a nightmare... reason behind the dumb man hunt
They would still kill many out of fear... International Community would make noise... but at the end they would withdraw...

In summary.... Nigeria Army actually murdered sleep.

what is this impostor saying?
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by edupedia: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Busch:
most Hausa will be happy about this,
Some Igbo's would be mad about this,
other Igbos will be okay with this,
But Yoruba's??
...no point...next!...
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Itzneowizy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
crywhat of Gucci designs?
My sandals was designed by Gucci
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Muhannah123(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Jumbus31 post=60531793]Nnamdi Kanu's wife and kids are living fine in U.K, yet they want to kill themselves for him and Biafra. How wise are you?[/quot

On the scale of 1 to 10.......they have 0.0%

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by mavinc4u(f): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please whoever knows where that beautiful biafra flag is being sold should inform cos I really need to get one because I love that flag die.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by morbeta(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Spot the difference.

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by biafranrealson: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jumbus31:
Nnamdi Kanu's wife and kids are living fine in U.K, yet they want to kill themselves for him and Biafra. How wise are you?
wetin concern you // am i your brother , na the same mama born me and you, if i get killed, will it be the end of you?///?/?//. camon idiot get sense
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by biafran1stson(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Have the police ever won a case in the court of law against the Biafra agitators? The answer is NO.

This will surely go the same way
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well

nope rather just like armless and harmless individual he tabled his matter to the proper channels hope you read the news during the day abi zee world no gree you
meanwhile the terrorist and his bunch of useless rag tag arm wielding scumbags rapists called buharian army is busy displaying their terrorism which you're currently experiencing and trying to shift goal post due to shiver

may stray bullet never be your portion in Jesus name amen
Mr Bloodykiller quit beating around the bush and tell us where your dilector is
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Jumbus31(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
biafranrealson:

wetin concern you // am i your brother , na the same mama born me and you, if i get killed, will it be the end of you?///?/?//. camon idiot get sense
There's so much peace in ignoring stupid mentions tho..I don't know why some people feel the need to prove a point to strangers on here..idk
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by UduMgbo1: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2017
GoroTango:
Mr Bloodykiller quit beating around the bush and tell us where your dilector is
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Busch: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
edupedia:
...no point...next!...
haaa.... I see, the second case applies to you.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by elmodee7(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I told them,you cannot fight federal government is too big,now the Nnamdi that want to die for Biafra,the idiot is in hiding.

What a coward, fr mbaka said he should come and lead the violence against the fg as a leader for that is what leaders do.

nice one brother. I told the foools that their god kind cownu will abscond like ojukwu. they said is a lion. look at the way thing played out. my heart goes out to the gullible idiots that died in vain. they must have 4goten about them by now.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by elmodee7(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
capatainrambo:
ceaze dey worry the mumu police

I have never seen a Christian terrorist
I have not seen a pagan terrorist
I have never seen Buddhist, atheist, Hindu terrorist

we know the sect of peaceful people that re tagged terrorist
they want ipob to share the name terrorists with them
foolish lots grin

its painful when uneducated block heads talk without thinking. u never mentioned Jewish terrorist. u r a stinking Jew just like ur god king cownu.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by attacker321: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:
A message to all IPOBians dragging SSners into their war.

Stop being an eediot. No one called you guys here.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Athina1982(f): 2:31am On Nov 30, 2021
wealthlee:
So person no fit wear gucci again nw
contact 08037111012 he can help u track the criminals and get ur money back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.