Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing (331 Views)

Now That You Aren't Facebooking; See How To Invest In Agriculture Here: / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing by columnar: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
I wonder why most people complain of lack of jobs and business opportunities in Nigeria
I most times also ponder on why people on daily bases literally watch as various money making opportunities pass them by on a daily bases
Yes most of us spend good quality time on Facebook and other social media wasting money while we could monitize this platforms for our own benefits

The info am about passing to all those who are going to be emailing me is what has made me move from an ordinary university student who was regularly depending on pockets money to one who as a student send money home regularly

Am giving away the following ebooks for just 2000 naira
Facebook marketing reloaded
Importation secret reviewed
Web design blueprint
Blog and website flipping
Fiverr step by step quide
And lots of other freebies

There is also a dedicated whatsapp group for coaching of those that are interested,email me if u re interested
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Get this ebooks and coaching from me and thank me later.see you at the top

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Nigeria’s Digital Banking Competition / Used Beverage Cans Needed In Large Quantities / Tony Elumelu Welcomes Over 1,000 Africans To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.