Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Babalawos Is A Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babalawos Is A Scam (1236 Views)

My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babalawos Is A Scam by Hier(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Babalawos is one fanatic who delight in posting items which I consider are mere clays and plucked leaves, I was surprised when I saw one of his thread with a FP looking number of views. The fanatic got so much likes and I don't know someone would want to live a life wasting life, going about doing things that shouldn't be heard about about, from kids. I wish he grows up soonest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2017
He's going to come here and threaten you soon. Good luck to both of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by bedspread: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Balawo abi babalawo is a Confirmed and confused Scam... They Just chop your rice, goats , cows and yams.
Anything other tin apart from The GOD OF ABRAMHAM, ISAAC,ISREAL, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH is a scam.

Any other has nothing to offer anyone

2 Likes

Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by hopefulLandlord: 5:02am On Sep 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Hier(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Loooool, actually he did, but he failed
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Daviddson(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:
Babalawos is one fanatic who delight in posting items which I consider are mere clays and plucked leaves, I was surprised when I saw one of his thread with a FP looking number of views. The fanatic got so much likes and I don't know someone would want to live a life wasting life, going about doing things that shouldn't be heard about about, from kids. I wish he grows up soonest.
He's not a scam, unless you've a particular meaning of scam that you might want to tell me about. If you say he's a scam because he's using the power of the devil, I agree with you on that. But if you're saying he's a scam intending to mean that the "miracles' he performs are not real,then I disagree. Unless you now think spiritual powers don't exist, just like the atheists believe.
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Amberon11: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Daviddson:
He's not a scam, unless you've a particular meaning of scam that you might want to tell me about. If you say he's a scam because he's using the power of the devil, I agree with you on that. But if you're saying he's a scam intending to mean that the "miracles' he performs are not real,then I disagree. Unless you now think spiritual powers don't exist, just like the atheists believe.
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Hier(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Daviddson:

The dude did a stupid thing that got me offended

Well, am not ready to talk about it

My angels once told me to always look for peoples trouble, that it gives them joy. For this purpose was the Son made manifestat, that He will destroy the Works of the enemy.

The dude created a thread about Christians, that's what prompted me to create this thread
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Hier(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2017
bedspread:
Balawo abi babalawo is a Confirmed and confused Scam... They Just chop your rice, goats , cows and yams.
Anything other tin apart from The GOD OF ABRAMHAM, ISAAC,ISREAL, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH is a scam.

grin grin

Very correct
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by terrezo2002(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Babalawos is not a scam. He has knowledge that I must confess, but his knowledge is on stupid things. Learning to destroy people's lives and self destruction. I have told him to leave those ugly demons and come to Jesus Christ, but he refused and keeps following the devil that will not reward any of his labour.
Well, that's the path he has chosen, at least he is enjoying spirituality for the main time. He is better than the atheists who are just clueless about these things and don't know why they exist.
Psalm 49:20
Man that is in honour, and lacks understanding, is like the beasts that perish.
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2017
bedspread:

Anything that insults science, logic and reason is a scam.
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by bedspread: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Anything that insults science, logic and reason is a scam.
ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE GOD EXISTS IS A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
bedspread:
ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE GOD EXISTS IS A FOOL
This drab and stale, tired old quote again? When entire libraries of books say that the religious are fools and go on to state why that is so. undecided
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by Daviddson(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

The dude did a stupid thing that got me offended

Well, am not ready to talk about it

My angels once told me to always look for peoples trouble, that it gives them joy. For this purpose was the Son made manifestat, that He will destroy the Works of the enemy.

The dude created a thread about Christians, that's what prompted me to create this thread
Lol...are you sure that's the angel God? I doubt o.
OK, he created a thread where he bashed Christians; atheists create more threads here than even religious people, so why are you troubled? Don't give undue attention to him.
Re: Babalawos Is A Scam by vaxx: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
terrezo2002:
Babalawos is not a scam. He has knowledge that I must confess, but his knowledge is on stupid things. Learning to destroy people's lives and self destruction. I have told him to leave those ugly demons and come to Jesus Christ, but he refused and keeps following the devil that will not reward any of his labour.
Well, that's the path he has chosen, at least he is enjoying spirituality for the main time. He is better than the atheists who are just clueless about these things and don't know why they exist.
Psalm 49:20
Man that is in honour, and lacks understanding, is like the beasts that perish.
you called them demons....really? While you turn oyinbo gods to saviour. I have a word from your ancestors..... Dem say make I tell you say.....

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Tithing And Reasons Why I Pay My Tithe / What Makes Christianity The One True Religion Of God? / Major Accident At Dunamis Glory Sanctuary Construction Site In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.