Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? (488 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? by dometome: 4:50am On Sep 17, 2017
The killing of unarmed people by a supposed trained professional army is pure cowardice, the very same army that cannot go into the creeks because they are afraid that they WILL be killed by the Niger Delta Militants, this is not bravery, this is the same thing that happened in British India when the British army opened fire on protesters, constantly shooting guns for more than 10 minutes. So unfortunate. you abuse me, you are abusing your father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? by Litesanti(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2017
If u wer scared of being abused why did you post it at first... Meanwhile hate d army who cares..... at d end of the day their phone bleeps .....ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
Re: What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? by Mynd44: 5:48am On Sep 17, 2017
The moment "unarmed civilians" grab bottles, petrol bombs and machete to stand against armed professionals, they lose the title of unarmed civillians and become willing combatants .

They put themselves into the conflict and the military will argue that it had a right to defend itself.

But then, the military needs to know that "excessive force" or "disappropriate use of force" is also a thing

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? by mikejj(m): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2017
grin[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: What Is The Bravery In Killing Unarmed People? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:
The moment "unarmed civilians" grab bottles, petrol bombs and machete to stand against armed professionals, they lose the title of unarmed civillians and become willing combatants .

They put themselves into the conflict and the military will argue that it had a right to defend itself.

But then, the military needs to know that "excessive force" or "disappropriate use of force" is also a thing
those that are controlling the sheep are the ones talking sh!t

transmit me a little bit of ur power I will not only ban you I will cast you out in short I will ban you from internet

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Not Terrorists, Says Garba Shehu SSA On Media And Publicity / Is Nigeria’s Economic & Military Commitment To ECOWAS Stretched Too Thin? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.