Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? (2630 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2017
it is weird, and I don't understand.

why there are the existence of big black peniss, or black peniss (which are taken grant to be big) ?

is it to seduce white women ?

I love this : I strip a black man's trousers down, and his dick dangling there , big although slightly erected, and I put it in my mouth , it suddenly extends to fill my mouth, and makes me think that it could never slip out without being bitten by my teeth.

I love black peniss to grow to be solid in my mouth, more than it being solid and facks my mouth.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2017
God...

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by wondaboi2010(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

why there are the existence of big black peniss, or black peniss (which are taken grant to be big) ?

I love this : I strip a black man's trousers down, and his dick dangling there , big although slightly erected, and I put it in my mouth , it suddenly extends to fill my mouth, and makes me think that it could never slip out without being bitten by my teeth.

I love black peniss to grow to be solid in my mouth, more than it being solid and facks my mouth.

Come today marks Sunday service. Oyaa dress up to church.

Though I love d feeling cuz I got similarities.. �
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by BALLOSKI: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Are u a gay?
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Are u a gay?

are only gay loving black peniss ?
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by BALLOSKI: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

are only gay loving black peniss ?
i wanna know if you're a guy.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by HeWrites(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
So as to satisfy Ladies

E.G ur mama wink cool
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
i wanna know if you're a guy.

gay would love black peniss, women would the same. so how can you be so sure I am a gay ?
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by BALLOSKI: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

gay would love black peniss, women would the same. so how can you be so sure I am a gay ?
i said 'guy'(male) in my last post, not gay. I wanna know if you are 'm'.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by hanassholesolo: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he bleeps, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he bleeps, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

that is right, that is why I buy sex from them instead of white men.

if gorillas know how to have sex with human beings, I would chuck you black men, and go directly for them.

and if you are intelligent, you don't need to say anything more than the first sentence of your tirade.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
i said 'guy'(male) in my last post, not gay. I wanna know if you are 'm'.

if I am a "guy", how can I love peniss ? unless I am a gay.

don't treat me like an idio t
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by BALLOSKI: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

if I am a "guy", how can I love peniss ? unless I am a gay.

don't treat me like an idio t
lol...you're not an idiot. If you get big pennis and big penis is mentioned, you react. But one has to be careful cos of this gay guys, hence my question.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by Vikky014(f): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
lol...you're not an idiot. If you get big pennis and big penis is mentioned, you react. But one has to be careful cos of this gay guys, hence my question.
he is a guy.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Vikky014:
he is a guy.
why ?

being a woman, by my intuition, you are a gay.
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by OmniSparrow: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Bobriesky is that you?
Re: Why Do God Created Big Black Dicks ? by whywhyogun: 4:02am On Sep 21, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Bobriesky is that you?

I prefer to be a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person than a Russian man

(1) (Reply)

Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) / Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. / What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.