Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Right Way To Praise God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Way To Praise God (298 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Praise God by Ashibelieve: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2017
PRAISE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN
Yes I know and I have been getting feedbacks that my posts right here are no longer frequent. I was studying about king Jehoshaphat, the king of Isreal and I found one thing about him, he never had a mind of his own, he never really listened to HIM who owned him.

He was the leader of a unique tribe called Judah, but never understood one fundamental truth of his call, culture and nature which is praise.

One of the properties and characteristics of praise is that PRAISE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN. Praise is not moved by the things that are seen, experienced and available to the physical realm. The lowest realm of awareness is the physical realm and praise is at a far higher consciousness than the physical.

Jehoshaphat didn't have a mind of his own, he moved constantly with the popular opinions, numbers visible to the eyes as can be seen when he believe over 400 prophets twice against one prophet, well who would not go with popular vote in times like this when trend is taking for fame and fame is related to passives greatness and influence? No lie.

When you praise, have a mind of your own and that mind just be the mind giving to you by God. Bros wetin you get wen God no give u? The moment you can't praise it means you are not using your own d but the mind of poverty, lack, sickness, fear, worry and you are seeking popular opinion...oya take control of you mind now and go praise GOD for that thing wen you believe.

Lead your tribe (destiny) well, no be like Jehoshaphat biko. #IBelieve
Re: The Right Way To Praise God by hopefulLandlord: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2017
interesting one

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Praise God by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Knowing That We All Need Money, Should Christians Pursue Money? / Religion Is A Disease / The Word That Can Change Lives...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.