Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" (21861 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Freshkidavid(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Patoranking is the latest Nigerian artiste to lash out at Mr Eazi for saying it Nigerian artistes are using his sound to make hits.

In a recent interview with Cool FM, Patoranking stated how he left Nigeria for Ghana and did not make it. He also said Mr Eazi did not import Ghanaian sounds into Nigeria. He said it had been there since.

Read what he said below:

"Nigerians are very powerful people and if they like your song, you are likely to be a success in Africa.
There was a point in my life that I travelled to Ghana in search of greener pastures but I ended up trekking and sleeping on the streets. I decided to come back to Nigeria.
Then I released ‘Alubarika’ and ‘Girlie O.’ Both songs were a hit and in no time, I was invited to perform in Ghana, Kumasi Stadium to be precise.
When they came to pick me, I counted the number of cars and it was 13. I was very surprised but was grateful to God.”
He also disagreed on Mr Eazi’s claim of introducing Nigerians to the Ghanaian sound.
“We have been having this cultural exchange with Ghana way back since the time Tuface sang ‘My love’ which featured VIP from Ghana. Tic Tac and Tony Tetuila sang ‘Fefe ne efe.’
The musical cultural exchange between Nigeria and Ghana has been going on even before I finished secondary school. It is false for Mr. Eazi to say he started that style of music because he did not help me sing my hit song, ‘My Woman.’
I did it myself and the song is a global hit song. It is the biggest afrobeat song in the Caribbean. I do not agree with his statement. It is wrong."

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/mr-eazi-did-not-introduce-ghanaian.html?m=1

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by OKorowanta: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Dat boy is on cannabis.
Livam Pato.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by tdbankplc: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Eazi no well na

34 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by tuwayz(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
ok
Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by BoyHuncho(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2017
well said pato..very well said cheesy

104 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Why pato dey answer dat one wey dry like kilishi

55 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Lotap247(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2017
if Nigerians hate that guy him music career go fall o, just stay humble bro .

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Freshkidavid(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by GoggleB(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Help us announce that to Mr eazi ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by veekid(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Eazy wey him brain dey use petrol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by EponOjuku: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr Eazi is finished. Stupid Ghanaian wannabe with his hair looking like mop.

By the time Nigerians are through with him, he'll be featuring Vic-O and Speed Darlington.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by logadims: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
. please friends I have limited time on this contest and I need your
votes(likes,comments and tag friends) please click on the link
below to like the photo.. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1402630973185426&id=1274319089349949 thanks...

the competition is ending today, please help
Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by bloodybeasts: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Patoranking is the latest Nigerian artiste to lash out at Mr Eazi for saying it Nigerian artistes are using his sound to make hits.

In a recent interview with Cool FM, Patoranking stated how he left Nigeria for Ghana and did not make it. He also said Mr Eazi did not import Ghanaian sounds into Nigeria. He said it had been there since.

Read what he said below:

"Nigerians are very powerful people and if they like your song, you are likely to be a success in Africa.
There was a point in my life that I travelled to Ghana in search of greener pastures but I ended up trekking and sleeping on the streets. I decided to come back to Nigeria.
Then I released ‘Alubarika’ and ‘Girlie O.’ Both songs were a hit and in no time, I was invited to perform in Ghana, Kumasi Stadium to be precise.
When they came to pick me, I counted the number of cars and it was 13. I was very surprised but was grateful to God.”
He also disagreed on Mr Eazi’s claim of introducing Nigerians to the Ghanaian sound.
“We have been having this cultural exchange with Ghana way back since the time Tuface sang ‘My love’ which featured VIP from Ghana. Tic Tac and Tony Tetuila sang ‘Fefe ne efe.’
The musical cultural exchange between Nigeria and Ghana has been going on even before I finished secondary school. It is false for Mr. Eazi to say he started that style of music because he did not help me sing my hit song, ‘My Woman.’
I did it myself and the song is a global hit song. It is the biggest afrobeat song in the Caribbean. I do not agree with his statement. It is wrong."

God bless you #WorldBest

14 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by anethcharly(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Zagadat.....WTF
Wetin Fela go cun talk... angry

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by dirolad(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
The funniest past is dat dey said dem gonna unblow him cheesy grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Lanretoye(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
leave that boy,if him like make e no take am eazy.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by divineRx(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
well said...
Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by iambakay(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
booked
Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
All of you should shut up jare, hunger dey for country una dy talk about who bring beat between Ghana and nig undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freshkidavid:

Read what he said below:

he introduced Ghana lies into Nigerian music grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Saintsammurai(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
EponOjuku:
Mr Eazi is finished.

By the time Nigerians are through with him, he'll be featuring Vic-O and Speed Darlington.
lol hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by UnknownT: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
He sounds intelligent

12 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freshkidavid:

Read what he said below:

he did not introduce anything

11 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by rentAcock(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerians love taking credit for things that were invented well before even Lord luggard set foot on west Africa. Anyone with ears would know Mr Eazi's self acclaimed legendary beats were copied from Gyptian's "hold yuh" a song released 7 years ago.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by bamite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr eazy na mumu na

6 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Eke40seven(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
The more reason why we should introduce history in schools, may be music history.
Ghanian sounds have always been incorporated into Nigerian music and vice versa since time immemorial. High life music actually came into Nigeria through Ghana. Fela's earlier works were Ghanian styled high life.

Even recently, 2008, Duncan mighty's hit, 'Wene' was Ghanian influenced even has a verse in Twi.

I remembered Tony Tetuilla (if my spelling is right) with Tit Toc did, "Fenfenenfe"

VIP, the Ghanian group did so many collaborations with a lot of Nigerian artiest.

And so so so so many other songs I can't recall.

You know when you are dating someone like Otedola's daughter, you will believe you own the world but the side effect is total delusion.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by phenzy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr hissing don dey smoke lapai weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Holyfield1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Y
Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

Mr. Eazi is such a pathetic liar. Even Lai Mohammed is now scared of possibilities of losing his office to Mr. Eazi.

Pride goes before a fall,

Lying is dying without knowing.

His career don dey lying in state already.

By the time Nigerians finish with him, na car wash boy him go turn to for badagry.

Stupid boi!

17 Likes

Re: Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Patoranking let this matter die a natural death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women / Rita Dominic In A Stunning Black Dress In NewYork / Jide Kosoko Rehearsing For "Trials Of Brother Jero"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.