Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? (351 Views)

How Do We Deal With Judgemental Christians / [VIDEO] Plateau: Dr Paul Eneche Unleashes Judgemental Prayers Against Jihadists / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? by prosper21(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Whenever I go to the church,instead of listening to God's word,I start judging people by what they wear,if someone climbs on the podium to take worship especially females,i'll be like see this one wen dy sleep with dat banker,or see as her back dy open,I keep doing this all throughout the service,initially I was intending to port to another church but after that am still experiencing the same thing. Pls help as this is distracting and discouraging me from going to church. Your suggestions are welcomed.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
the thoughts must definitely come. It has nothing to do with spirits. Just get rid of those thoughts . Simple
Re: Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? by chivic(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2017
That's a serious issue my brother.You just need to read the word of God more,it will help renew your mind.Read more about grace and the book of Romans ,its works like going through a mind surgery.
Such feeling was gradually entering my mind and I had to crush it.telling my self that I wasn't better .If only we understand that you don't get to heaven by works and appearance we will reason better.But dressing should be moderate.
Some people background may influence them and sometimes even when the become born again, it takes time for those lifestyle to change but their soul is saved.
Mind you a chain smoker who gives his life to Christ might still be smoking for a while and gradually the workings of the holy spirit in him will help him stop.But If he dies before he stops he might still go to heaven.

No man is perfect and those going to heaven are not perfect.God warns,do not judge because He will show mercy to whom He will show mercy to.
Heaven is a place filled with surprises

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? by OkuFaba(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Start by judging urself

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Judgemental Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Feb 26
prosper21:
Whenever I go to the church,instead of listening to God's word,I start judging people by what they wear,if someone climbs on the podium to take worship especially females,i'll be like see this one wen dy sleep with dat banker,or see as her back dy open,I keep doing this all throughout the service,initially I was intending to port to another church but after that am still experiencing the same thing. Pls help as this is distracting and discouraging me from going to church. Your suggestions are welcomed.
So, the problem is you judge people by their appearance and you no longer wish to do so. What you need is to first change your environment. The reason may come from your many gods of men filling your mind with ridiculous lies they spin by judging the appearances of others, a behavior typical with pastors, mogs, and hence their followers. Go read books that have nothing to do with religion to open your mind about people, cultures, and so on. That way those inhibiting ideas stored in your mind that cause you to judge people by their appearance can slowly but surely fall off as you continue until they are no more. undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Can Preach! / If You Want To Know More On The Supernatural And Growing Spiritually / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.