Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (5779 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by kinginvagina: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
One of Nigerian girls oldest trick is pregnancy entrapment, they'd use it to extort money and tie a man down for marriage. Guys share your experiences

Lefulefu
tosyne2much
falconey
dingbang
lalasticlala
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Urm.. What were you thinking? You can't expect to have unprotected sex with a girl and think a baby will not suffice... You are so at her mercy.

Well I haven't been in such shoes and I don't intend to be..

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
I met a lady a long time ago from the western part of the country. She was an epitome of beauty, humility and good character. She's a kind of lady a sane man will droll over. I expressed my love to her and we started dating

Fast forward to the day I visited her during rainfall. She told me she was feeling cold and that I should lock the door and I obliged. That was when she started telling me to help massage her back and that she was having body pains. While I was doing that, she instructed me to move my hands towards her butt and bosoms and caress it too shocked

That was when I knew that I was in a trap. Had to make a fake call and fled for my life before someone trap me down with pregnancy
cool

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Here to read tales buttered with lies cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by OkuFaba(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2017
My pullout game is 1st class.... Them no fit trap me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by falconey(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
My pullout game is 1st class.... Them no fit trap me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Prefola: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I have been a victim not once, not twice, not thrice but over a dozen times to at least seven different ladies.

Before you start judging my pull-out game let me explain myself.
I consider it as the height of self-disservice.
Why should I go in raw if I will cum outside undecided
It makes no sense to me...so I deposit everything inside the bottomless pit.

Back to the question,
I have a special birthmark above my preek so I tell the girls that everyone in my lineage has the same birthmark.
So if you born and the pikin no get that birthmark, then you are on your own.

That solves it for me.
Because I know these girls ain't loyal.

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Prefola: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I have been a victim not once, not twice, not thrice but over a dozen times to at least seven different ladies.

Before you start judging my pull-out game let me explain myself.
I consider it as the height of self-disservice.
Why should I go in raw if I will cum outside undecided
It makes no sense to me...so I deposit everything inside the bottomless pit.

Back to the question,
I have a special birthmark above my preek so I tell the girls that everyone in my lineage has the same birthmark.
So if you born and the pikin no get that birthmark, then you are on your own.

That solves it for me.
Because I know these girls ain't loyal.

Hahahaha..lmao..nwamaikpe d clown,u on point
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by MhizzAJ(f): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Here to read comments
Some will lie cheesy

Nigerian ladies are very wise now..They no longer use that method

2 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by osemoses1234(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I met a lady a long time ago from the western part of the country. She was an epitome of beauty, humility and good character. She's a kind of lady an sane man will droll over. I expressed my love to her and we started dating

Fast forward to the day I visited her during rainfall. She told me she was feeling cold and that I should lock the door and I obliged. That was when she started telling me to help massage her back and that she was having body pains. While I was doing that, she instructed me to move my hands towards her butt and bosoms and caress it too shocked

That was when I knew that I was in a trap. Had to make a fake call and fled for my life before someone trap me down with pregnancy
cool
. My guy u Bleep up oooo see you see Toto you run guy you be mazi ote
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by IamLEGEND1: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Like my comrades above....
My Pullout game is A+

But dem get one Benue ho' from katsina-Ala wey just turn up one time like that..... The girl be like winch coz she somehow knew that my engine had not been serviced in a while and I was ready to go....
Na so I dey this girl room, she just walk in from bathroom, dripping wet.
Gbam! She drop towel for ground....
no words. Nothing! and man no get condom for hand...

*To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
I will share my experience but first I want to read some comments Lies

Men been lying since 222BC

3 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Here to read comments grin grin
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by fk001(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
I have never had a sexual intercourse in my life. tongue

I will wait until i get marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
To the prospective posters on this thread, I pray for more lies to your intellect..

I came to read lies
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by dingbang(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Like my comrades above....
My Pullout game is A+

But dem get one Benue ho' like that from katsina-Ala wey just turn up one time like that..... The girl be like winch coz she somehow knew that my engine had not been serviced in a while and I was ready to go....
Na so I dey this girl room, she just walk in from bathroom, dripping wet.
Gbam! She drop towel for ground....
no words. Nothing! and man no get condom for hand...

*To be continued
chaii...
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2017
Here to read lies.
Iamraizo coman share your experience.
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
bqlekan:
To the prospective posters on this thread, I pray for more lies to your intellect..

I came to read lies
Na so cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin cheesy
I am here to read comments smiley

Never experienced such before cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Here to read tales buttered with lies cheesy
Shift let me watch with you wink
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Here to read lies.
Iamraizo coman share your experience.
lol...I haven't done that thing before sef talk more of going raw... tongue
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Falconey will be among .. I just know it grin I'm sure at least 3 cases
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
I will share my experience but first I want to read some comments Lies

Men been lying since 222BC
Kikikiki
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by shomb: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I haven't done that thing before sef talk more of going raw... tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
lipsrsealed
you may speak dear.. smiley
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
you may speak dear.. smiley
I've got nathing to say.
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by IamLEGEND1: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
chaii...
I never see thighs wey yellow reach that babe own.... E come fresh join.
Last last, she yarn her mama say she get Belle 2 months later.

Na so I take sick for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
I've got nathing to say.
lol.... OK dearie

I know you don't believe, that's y she had to cheat on me tho and it's understandable.

What you have for me today? smiley
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by dingbang(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I never see thighs wey yellow reach that babe own.... E come fresh join.
Last last, she yarn her mama say she get Belle 2 months later.

Na so I take sick for 3 weeks.
lol.... Very irresistible ..me sef go follow enter
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol.... OK dearie

I know you don't believe, that's y she had to cheat on me tho and it's understandable.

What you have for me today? smiley
Prayers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] / See Fallen Boobs / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.