Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days (3468 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by coolh3ad(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Destinyy22:
Not every girl. I can't even imaging being a cheat cos I have a conscience. Though he is far away but I will never cheat on him. Sincerely, most do it though they won't admit publicly. I stay in a females' lodge and there are engaged ladies here who even with their engagement rings right on their fingers still keep other men because their main guys are far away. You even look stupid if you tell them you're keeping to one man. There are still faithful ladies out there, though few but still exist, go find them and leave hoes alone.

True talk. You know something....Chop Knuckle jor.......
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
StarBukola:
Chicken brain angry angry

More like sh!t brains... These kids think jazz is life forgetting it fades off and comes with problems u will never completely solve. Well it just shows The calibre of inexperienced kids roaming the threads of RL.. You understand who ur with and know there will always be conflicts but how u handle it shows how much of a man u are.. Talking about jazzing woman.. It's these kind of guys who require touch n follow to get laid.. Damn shame
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by frankkydee(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Destinyy22:
Not every girl. I can't even imaging being a cheat cos I have a conscience. Though he is far away but I will never cheat on him. Sincerely, most do it though they won't admit publicly. I stay in a females' lodge and there are engaged ladies here who even with their engagement rings right on their fingers still keep other men because their main guys are far away. You even look stupid if you tell them you're keeping to one man. There are still faithful ladies out there, though few but still exist, go find them and leave hoes alone.

pls aside from you,can you mention a few of them that you know maybe we try them out you know,just to confirm your comments.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Not all girls are bitches. You just don't know where to look for decent girls.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by StarBukola(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
dairykidd:

More like sh!t brains... These kids think jazz is life forgetting it fades off and comes with problems u will never completely solve. Well it just shows The calibre of inexperienced kids roaming the threads of RL.. You understand who ur with and know there will always be conflicts but how u handle it shows how much of a man u are.. Talking about jazzing woman.. It's these kind of guys who require touch n follow to get laid.. Damn shame
good

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by ashibelite: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
princ007:
It is not true oh.. Let her not generalize pls. All women are not the same. There are still faithful ones
But it seems the faithful ones only come on pilgrimage to earth once in a decade.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
frankkydee:

pls aside from you,can you mention a few of them that you know maybe we try them out you know,just to confirm your comments.
If you're serious about finding a faithful partner, you will find her. Just pray to God to direct you and be faithful yourself.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by frankkydee(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Destinyy22:
If you're serious about finding a faithful partner, you will find her. Just pray to God to direct you and be faithful yourself.

hmmmmm,ok. thanks anyways since that's what you can offer.
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by roybanjo100(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
me am not like dat o....ojukan lada mi ni wink
oju kan werey wo lada niii
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by alexishans(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020

Na woman when I won marry I go fit knack jazz. Normally for this our indomie generation, if you won marry you must jazz the woman oh. Na so he be even girlfriend self na to jazz am to mumu. But big prick to scatter the kponyon join oh bro
grin[quote which one you con dey do btw the two baba
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by alexishans(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020

Your head dey there my brother. IFA go run am normally. You burst my brain bro, I think say na only me dey reason like this before oh shuuuu
Na this type of matter dem dey call "if u know u know" grin

Your head dey there my brother. IFA go run am normally. You burst my brain bro, I think say na only me dey reason like this before oh shuuuu
Na this type of matter dem dey call "if u know u know"
Re: Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days by alexishans(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020

Na this type of matter dem dey call "if u know u know" grin[quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / Lady Reveals How She Outwitted A Cunning Petrol Attendant In Lagos / A Lady With Almighty Backside Twerks Heavily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.