Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), (521 Views)

Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello nairaland and fellow nairalanders, I'm preciousuweh and I joined nairaland december 2016.
Being a Novice nairalander, I saw a trend in nairaland which has left me confused and curious.
I noticed that every nairalander wants his or her thread/topic to be moved to the front page and also every nairalander wants to be the FIRST TO COMMENT on any topic that finally made it to front page. This always make me confuse and curious and that's why I'm asking, why is it so.
Is there a reward or privilege attach it. If there is, please I will like to know so that I can join the race also ***winks***.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2017
There's no reward for hitting the front page. It only gives you morale seeing your work being pushed forward for the world to see. That's it

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's no reward for hitting the front page. It only gives you morale seeing your work being pushed forward for the world to see. That's it

OKAY.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by OkuFaba(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
The reward for FTC is sense.... Become FTC and watch how sense would fall on u
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by mofeoluwadassah: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
it actually make you get more likes if you post something sensible first
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
it actually make you get more likes if you post something sensible first

OKAY.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by tayo60(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
This has also been in my mind for a very long time. Some will even put down their account details for transaction as if there is a monetary reward for being a FTC. Puzzle solved!
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is so romantic

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This is so romantic
gringrin Sarcastic.
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This is so romantic
Hello Dude, Are You Alright?
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

Hello Dude, Are You Alright?
yes son
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Chuknovski(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
its that cocaine knda feeling, its temporal, embedded with prestige though
Re: Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Meanwhile, me dey listen to wizkid and nasty c bad hair

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Frequently Googled Question About Sex / 4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break / “you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.