Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (64086 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by LionDeLeo: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
liljboy:
yes the "ineffectual buffoon" was wise enough to leave that sit early and let the sick monkey take all the blame.... he wanted power by all means, still ain't been able to sit one place and govern the country, today its ear or hair surgery, or rat chase am for office.... brainwashed morons be buttlicking him since 1888.
[/s]
Blaming him doesn't make him responsible for the disaster caused by the adopted son of the ipigs.

It is only pigs and Idiots like unintelligent illiterate ipob miscreants that think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by chronique(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dead on arrival. Tell us something else.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Benekruku(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.

Well said!

His very own kinsmen re still going to stone him at the end of the day!

Dude is just bent on sacrificing more souls than Ojukwu did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by laribari(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
indeed. they can only deceive the zombies. zombie oo zombie, zombies would not ask why soldiers never saw the bomb after all the raids in the place, zombies would not ask why it is now International bodies are kicking that police got their evidence,
zombies dont know the police are trying to protect buhari from the tough time when he faces tough time in UN
Zombies dont know or rather dont want to realise that police are trying hard to paint the randy madman kanu bad so that the world would see him as a terrorist
ahhhh zombie always reason a little lower than a puppy

So those of you who followed a terrorist without asking questions are what? Well, Na only zoombies and vampizo go see soldier dey shoot gun and they will still run into that direction in numbers just as we see in movies.

You don't know anything! Even If it's false, it's a strategy to nail kanu. A man who is running can't defend himself. The allegation on him will be more. Kanu made a stupid mistake by being stubborn and all you people were supporting him. Why didn't you question all the lies kanu told you guys? Israel this, Israel that.... jews

This is the chance to nail kanu and anything they say is okay because kanu would do more.

That stupid biafra radio should be shut down. King of lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by viktor01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
The ones they planted abi?
Recover ni, discover kor
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by miltonchux(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
kokozain:

source:- http://thenationonlineng.net/police-recover-petrol-bombs-others-kanus-house/
Big lie, it's like calling the dog a bad. Where are the pictures. We have seen IED with Boko harams and it's evidence in the pictures soldiers showed during there press. I weep for Nigeria. Just because you want to please the president. We are watching. I don't support Ipob but when I see lies I know one.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
photo pls
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by GavelSlam: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

Remember ur a human being that worship God, dont afflict ur life with the blood of the innocent.

In a video, the IPOB members ran out of Kanu house becos they believed the Army had planted bombs.

This video is on youtube, it is the video where 4 bodies of people killed by the Army were filmed.

22 others were carried away by the Army alongside Kanu father.

My friend go and sit down.

Which God are you referring to? The Chicken okuko Alabama one?

Your Director is on camera soliciting for funds to buy arms is it not so?

He has also boasted to burn the country, all this captured on camera.

He just launched his BSS (bullshit secret service or something like that) which he was inspecting as the Field Marshall on duty.

The police has carried out investigation and found he was stockpiling molotov cocktails to actualize what he had earlier boasted of.

Let him come out of hiding and defend himself.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by famzynet: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
This country is not even ashamed of its self. This is obviously lies concocted by the APC government. This government is doomed. If IPOB want guns they can get it. So what would they do with improvised bombs. If they want real bombs they can get it. Afterall anybody can get anything in this lawless country. IPOB cannot use improvised bombs. They have always stated times and over again that they are not a violent group and that they don't carry arms.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by omogin(f): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Useless soldiers that specialize in attacking civilians. Face boko haram una tactically manoeuvre enter Cameroon
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is just the height of comedic stupidity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have always been suspicious of this man because he looks like a sociopath to me but he can't be that stewpid and store explosives in his house where they would come and search first.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by burkingx(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Running from thread to thread looking for a means to justify your BMC stipend will not help you
grin
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by tit(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
ha ha ha
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by eazy07(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie
Who in their right minds would keep bombs in their own house?
Why would Kanu keep bombs in the same house he sleeps in?
My friend, it seems u dont know what a "petrol bomb" is.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Motion123(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hahahaha!!!! Even a child born today can testify that those things were planted.. Nothing concern me with Biafra or IPOB, but this story is a funny one

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by jaggedboi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
i was expecting a picture evidence attached to this tread.......
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Blaming him doesn't make him responsible for the disaster caused by the adopted son of the ipigs.

It is only pigs and Idiots like unintelligent illiterate ipob miscreants that think otherwise.
illiterates..... last time I checked that monkey got no cert
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by kolnel: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
And then it's getting tougher for Kanu

He stirred the hornets nest already

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by burkingx(f): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

My friend go and sit down.

Which God are you referring to? The Chicken okuko Alabama one?

Your Director is on camera soliciting for funds to buy arms is not so?

He has also boasted to burn the country, all this captured on camera.

He just launched his BSS (bullshit secret service or something like that) which he was inspecting as the Field Marshall on duty.

The police has carried out investigation and found he was stockpiling molotov cocktails to actualize what he had earlier boasted of.

Let him come out of hiding and defend himself.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good development. I hope the police also know that we are 2017 and that there is something called forensic examination that can be used to verify their claims. The world has moved past the era of unintelligent lies.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
eazy07:

My friend, it seems u dont know what a "petrol bomb" is.
who en their right mind will be sleeping with a petrol....
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by michoim(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
After the liar will be claiming non violent agitation...
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bewla(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nwodosis:
When they dig deep, they will discover human skulls and also add cannibalism to his terrorist charge! This how our security cook up stories forced on the innocence to accept being guilty and have them paraded.
try this with Abacha tank me later
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Hughes4ever: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
indeed. they can only deceive the zombies. zombie oo zombie, zombies would not ask why soldiers never saw the bomb after all the raids in the place, zombies would not ask why it is now International bodies are kicking that police got their evidence,
zombies dont know the police are trying to protect buhari from the tough time when he faces tough time in UN
Zombies dont know or rather dont want to realise that police are trying hard to paint the randy madman kanu bad so that the world would see him as a terrorist
ahhhh zombie always reason a little lower than a puppy
Mind you buhari just came back IPOB WASNT DISCUSSED
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Deeldorado: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.

You sound pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by BALLOSKI: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
jomonic:
Opponents of Kanu and all to whom Biafra is anathema will buy this. Not for me. It was very good idea that my people have beat a retreat now. This is to forestall the onslaught of another genocide. "He who fights and run away will live to fight another day".
but you guys said you'd resist even with your last blood. Why the tactical withdrawal?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by burkingx(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Some of my face book friends with black,red and sun in the middle flag as dp are no where to be found ....i don't understand if they changed their profile or went into hiding cos they all vowed to fight with their last blood .
Operation python dance fall on you all�

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Elfaris(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
This are the people they say are peaceful. Bunch of terrorists.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by LionDeLeo: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
liljboy:
illiterates..... last time I checked that monkey got no cert

Where did you check it?

Can you show the primary school certificate of Nnamdiot cownu as requested by omenka?

Did the albino hunchback ever had any formal education?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by burkingx(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
but you guys said you'd resist even with your last blood. Why the tactical withdrawal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.