Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (64089 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Soyhe(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Where are d pics?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by franudi: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
What is Nnamdi Kanu doing with petrol bomb? Nigerian police can lie. IPOB Is not a terrorist organization.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Dare2Try(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Believe Nigeria police at ur own peril , the licence criminals know how to paint black white
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by mavinc4u(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lie lie. They should bring that bomb for forensic investigation.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by talk2emma: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nemesis1:

Apparently dumbfucks like your master will and it's called petrol bomb /ied for a reason

Petrol bomb = molotov cocktail but if army calls it the official name some ediots will think and say it's a biological weapon

And now you are defending IED's (improvised explosive devices) it can be anything from petrol bomb to dynamite to black gun powder , have you ever stopped to ask yourself where those blowing up pipes get their bombs?

Again you said they can't keep bombs in their house, that's the most stupid assertion, molotov cocktail can be prepared but it'll be inactive until you light it up and throw it at an object ( in this case army's anti personnel vehicle) Please at least use your common sense

You should be ashamed your self
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by attackgat: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
kingthreat:

Petrol bombs are stored in bottles and litted with fire, thrown and it explodes. This can be done in the safety of even your house.

And what about the IED's they said they found? Who in their right minds would keep explosive devices in the house they live?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by franudi: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
The things are going wrong in this country, I want to believe that Buhari is not in charge. He has never been a brave soldier. All his actions so far are out of fear.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Hotzone(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi, u fall my hands....u no get mind but mouth.
What men with mind with less mouth can do with petrol bomb.....

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by franudi: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

My friend go and sit down.

Which God are you referring to? The Chicken okuko Alabama one?

Your Director is on camera soliciting for funds to buy arms is not so?

He has also boasted to burn the country, all this captured on camera.

He just launched his BSS (bullshit secret service or something like that) which he was inspecting as the Field Marshall on duty.

The police has carried out investigation and found he was stockpiling molotov cocktails to actualize what he had earlier boasted of.

Let him come out of hiding and defend himself.

Nonsense.
Why can't the south come together and be united? The north is using us. Yorubas can't you see?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by arthurous(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
But according to Nigerian army on BBC focus on Africa when he was interviewed. He said Nigerian army never attack Nnamdi kanu house. In fact he said Nigeria army where just passing by. How come Nigerian army find bomb in his house. Show us the pics before una go north east carry bomb come
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Vikky014(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

Remember ur a human being that worship God, dont afflict ur life with the blood of the innocent.

In a video, the IPOB members ran out of Kanu house becos they believed the Army had planted bombs.

This video is on youtube, it is the video where 4 bodies of people killed by the Army were filmed.

22 others were carried away by the Army alongside Kanu father.
the 22 men were they dead or alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nemesis1: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
talk2emma:

You should be ashamed your self

Because I enlightened you and your ilk?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by GavelSlam: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
franudi:
Why can't the south come together and be united? The north is using us. Yorubas can't you see?

It was all good fun for you guys when others gave their opinion and rather than debate it was blood clot insults.

Now, things have flipped against your favour you talk of southern unity.

The entire country needs to unite and not just the south
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Usernamefornl: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
jomonic:
Opponents of Kanu and all to whom Biafra is anathema will buy this. Not for me. It was very good idea that my people have beat a retreat now. This is to forestall the onslaught of another genocide. "He who fights and run away will live to fight another day".
wat happened to biafra or dealth?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by asawanathegreat(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Feed me more.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by KAYD007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
krendo:
Cheap blackmail by the Nigeria police force

They will do or say anything to serve their gestapo Rigime

One moment they did not invade Kanu home the next moment they discovered weapons in the home they did not go to!

With all the shootings am not sure why the so called bombs did not go off

Nigerian security forces nreed to grow up and be responsible

Ooh it's now cheap blackmail and propaganda right?
And the propaganda the IPOB has been spewing over the Cyber space us what?

Now that they are having a taste of their own medicine, you are screaming blue murder.

Just see how they played Kanu...The government just ignored him,allowed him to break his bail conditions so they could rope him and finally proscribe him a terrorist.

Hope you are willing to gyrate to the tune of python dance alongside Kanu grin
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
kokozain:

source:- http://thenationonlineng.net/police-recover-petrol-bombs-others-kanus-house/

Pictures of the IEDs or remain silent, give the dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
I now see the reason why Nnamdi KANU wants to break out of Nigeria and I'm in full support of him,don't get it twisted I'm Yoruba but only those thieves that are embezzling our resources want Nigeria to remain as one. Biafrans are suffering,Yorubas are suffering despite the fact that we contribute to the betterment of this country than other tribes. these cows keep ruling us woefully and we still want them to continue ruling us? Nnamdi KANU should do the needful joor. Yorubas are strongly behind you,we are tired of an administration where the first lady is rocking 1.6 million naira gown while some people manage to eat one square meal . These people are only concerned about embezzlement and victory in election,they're not concerned about the people that voted them in,they don't even care if everybody dies as long as they live and keep embezzling

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
I'm in total support of what Nnamdi KANU and Ipob stand for because in in support of Nigeria dividing but Nnamdi Kanu's approach seems to be violent. he shouldn't have threatened the whole nation . but Nigeria actually needs to divide,we are fed up,these politicians are raping the whole nation's economy
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bigfish3k: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
Mindless Terrorists like Kanu.

all these house hold items like cutlass, bottles, stones, petrol etc that they are accusing IPOB of possessing exist in every Nigerian home. if possessing those items makes IPOB a terrorist organization therefore all Nigerians are armed and are all terrorist.

u can prove me wrong
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by 400billionman: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie

Who in their right minds would keep bombs in their own house?

Why would Kanu keep bombs in the same house he sleeps in?

What do you expect from a country where its leaders lie openly ?

Even the name of its Minister of Information was changed to LIAR.

And people laugh whenever the old man opens his mouth to make a jest of his stupidity in national broadcasts.

Nigeria is a sorry society.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by JikanBaura(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie

Who in their right minds would keep bombs in their own house?

Why would Kanu keep bombs in the same house he sleeps in?

cry Because he is a terrorist
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.

People in the UK do not reason the way cow-bred rulers in Nigeria reason though.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by elbuzzy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am not a supporter of biafra but i know this staged
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by kennethisland: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can't fool Nigerians with your lies and propaganda. The blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by the Army will continually hunt them.
There is Godoooo.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by melviniyke2002(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.
super story.believe d police at ur own risk. so kanu wud foolishly kept such, if it even exist in his house
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by degamemaster(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian police is the most useless set of police in the world. They're trying too hard to justify and cover up their mess. Only zombies will buy this rubbish info.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
BALLOSKI:
but you guys said you'd resist even with your last blood. Why the tactical withdrawal?

I can imagine you expected a carnage with heavy SE toll. We gauged your hate and its real. Don't worry a day of reckoning will come.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
And they will start saying they are non violent group.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bigfish3k: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
400billionman:

What do you expect from a country where its leaders lie openly ?

Even the name of its Minister of Information was changed to LIAR.

And people laugh whenever the old man opens his mouth to make a jest of his stupidity in national broadcasts.

Nigeria is a sorry society.

Nigeria is in a real sorry situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.