Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Celebrities (kings Of Baby Mamas) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities (kings Of Baby Mamas) (378 Views)

Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities (kings Of Baby Mamas) by entertainment16(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
The ever trending baby mama culture in the Nigerian entertainment industry today seems to have come to stay. The escape from marital commitments to focus on raising a child has made many followed this trend. And while some have chosen to stick with just one baby mama, others have gone the extra mile to have more children from different women. Here is a quick peek into these celebrities with more than one fruit from different trees:

Flavour

Golibe crooner, Flavour N’abania has two lovely children from two Nigerian beauty queens. The singer welcomed his first daughter with beauty queen Sandra Okagbue in September 2014 and another the following year from MBGN queen, Anna Banner. Flavour however, has revealed that “marriage is a huge distraction” to his career and this has left tongues wagging and questions in the minds of many on whether or not more baby mamas are underway.....See Full List Here (Guess Number Wizkid And 2Baby Fall On?)

(1) (Reply)

Two Legends! Lionel Messiand JJ Okocha Pose Together (photos) / “you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi / I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner – Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.