Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra (2407 Views)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of Ladies That Are Mind-blowing / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra by Sakie: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
What do u think we should do ?Arrest the make up artist as a some one said? Lol

Re: Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra by zephry(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am not seeing this

Re: Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra by Sakie: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
zephry:
I am not seeing this
Lol....why na?
Re: Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra by MhizzAJ(f): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
the lady is pretty nah
Re: Before And After Make Up picture Of A Lady That Is Causing Confusion On Instagra by Sakie: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
the lady is pretty nah
Yes accepted but the makeup nko

(1) (Reply)

what colur can i use with green? / How To Make Your Nose Appear Smaller And Thinner Using Makeup / Where Can I Get Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.