Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members (1029 Views)

Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by idupaul: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's no longer news that the government of the day has proscribed IPOB and declared them a terrorist group and for this reason I think it's time people of the South East take advantage of proscription and request for their own Amnesty programme and Marshall plan like all other groups who have been in the past proscribed for terrorism like the Niger delta militants and Boko Haram...İt's life gives you lemons you then make lemonade so it's time the South East immediately put measures in place to request a special Marshall rehabilitation plan and Amnesty programme for repentant IPOB where the will be rehabilitated back into one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Benekruku(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amnesty my foot!

Nigeria will rather use such funds to buy weapons that can completely wipe them out instead of putting them on a pay roll. 3 jet fighters is enough to decimate them down to there youngest kids.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by shukuokukobambi: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
A whole ipob looking for amnesty?!! shocked

Those who witnessed the Python dance, pls tell us; was it that bad? I thought it was only a 24 hr affair? angry

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by idupaul: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Benekruku:
Amnesty my foot!

Nigeria will rather use such funds to buy weapons that can completely wipe them out instead of putting them on a pay roll. 3 jet fighters is enough to decimate them down to there youngest kids.

Let's get serious Nigeria doesn't even have a single functional fighter jet grin ..But if Amnesty is good for Boko Haram that has killed so many people I don't see why it's not good for IPOB Na

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by idupaul: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Those who witnessed the Python dance, pls tell us; was it that bad? I thought it was only a 24 hr affair? angry

Seriously they need Amnesty toosoon they can rehabilitate themselves into society

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Benekruku:
Amnesty my foot!

How people live thier lives with so much hate is amazing. Are the igbos responsible for your problems?

3 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by shukuokukobambi: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:

Seriously they need Amnesty toosoon they can rehabilitate themselves into society

OK o. I wish them the best grin

2 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Benekruku(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:

Let's get serious Nigeria doesn't even have a single functional fighter jet grin ..But if Amnesty is good for Boko Haram that has killed so many people I don't see why it's not good for IPOB Na

Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kwakkwakwakwakwakwa

Ndi'IPOD is looking for Amnesty...

The only Amnesty you will get is the dance of a Python. Even Niger Delta (sc)Avengers never got amnesty inspite their show of initial gragra.

No Amnesty for terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by idupaul: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Benekruku:

Get your facts right!

4 out of service Alpha trainer jets without support form OEM and F7 without guided munition capabilities ..Guys those are not fighter jets they can only do fly bys ..the only effective air asset we have are the hind gunships
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by MediumStout(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
The IPO-Baboons are looking for amnesty like niger delta militants just because their illiterate coward leader has vanished into thin air? I laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Kwakkwakwakwakwakwa

The only Amnesty you will get is the dance of a Python. Even Niger Delta (sc)Avengers never got amnesty inspire of their initial gragra.

But Bokoharam are being reintegrated and rehabilitated na..as long as they drop their weapons init? Why can't this be extended to IPOB. The only issue is IPOB don't have any weapon to drop.

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

But Bokoharam are being reintegrated and rehabilitated na..as long as they drop their weapons init? Why can't this be extended to IPOB. The only issue is IPOB don't have any weapon to drop.
Your state government should do that if you want reintegration...

NB: It doesn't mean giving you monthly stipends and other reward

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by idupaul: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Are you saying the petrol bombs police claim they found in Kanu's house are no longer weapons

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by hungryboy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Kwakkwakwakwakwakwa

The only Amnesty you will get is the dance of a Python. Even Niger Delta (sc)Avengers never got amnesty inspite their show of initial gragra.

Na him i been dey think say dis Man get sense ?

You are making jokes and happy that unarmed civilians got killed by the Military .

Though i do not support Ipob, but I'll never be caught celebrating the death of their members

That guy on Facebook was right , our army is a reflection of our society.

Majority of Nigerians will celebrate on hearing about the death of people the don't like.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by hungryboy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obasanjo got away with ordering the murder of Civilians in Odi,
Buhari has gone one step over him,
Not only did he sanction the murder of thousands of Shittes in Kaduna, because he claimed the blocked Burutai's convoy, their leader was arrested, and has been in detention in an unknown location for almost a Year now,

Hundreds of Ipob Youths were also killed in Onitsha and Aba.
And many are applauding him and celebrating the demystification of Nnamdi Kanu and many joke about the murder of unarmed Ipob members

What is wrong with us?
Why do we always celebrate the murder of people we disagree with or don't like?

This country is sick, and majority of it citizens are insane

2 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by UduMgbo1: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Your state government should do that if you want reintegration...

NB: It doesn't mean giving you monthly stipends and other reward
[/s]
always begging for unity
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by UduMgbo1: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Kwakkwakwakwakwakwa

yes no amnesty for terrorists just like seun denied you attention grin

3 Likes

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Totti9(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

don't know why you yoruba are just fill with hatred n jealousy for igboman ur here jubilating over army invasion armless civilians homes n have the guts to call that a bravery? Have you yourbas have any shame at all? Do u think if those folks are well armed with ak47 rifles that the result will be entirely in favor of ur uncivilized army

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by shukuokukobambi: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Totti9:
don't know why you yoruba are just fill with hatred n jealousy for igboman ur here jubilating over army invasion armless civilians homes n have the guts to call that a bravery? Have you yourbas have any shame at all? Do u think if those folks are well armed with ak47 rifles that the result will be entirely in favor of ur uncivilized army

What would I be jealous of? your swimming in isiala ngwa muddy pool under the guidance if Hausa koboko? Or your blind following of a braggart who has no plan? cheesy

I'm not rejoicing at the deaths of defenceless people. I'm only laughing at the stupidity of a whole group of people who wanted to face the NA with stones and machetes cheesy

I'm only laughing at the foolishness of people who were cheering on a demented empty chest beating cowardly clown who bragged he'll bring back buhari's head from abuja cheesy

I'm laughing at the arrogant dumbness of a group of people who insulted me and others, calling us cowards because we dared advised them to think and plan well before embarking on this venture cheesy

And until you shut up and do a thorough introspection like your political leader, Ekweremmadu advised this morning, I'll continue to laugh at your self inflicted calamity cheesy
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by kn23h(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amnesty has never been good for any region.

It cultivates a culture of hungry militants.

Lazy Ibo youths want amnesty huh? Free money? ND, I understand. Why are Igbos getting amnesty when the region contributes nothing to Nigeria?
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by julietm123: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
The fact that Igbos are bold just simply makes some people mad. They just want all of us to keep silent in the face of injustice.
Hofbrauhaus:

How people live thier lives with so much hate is amazing. Are the igbos responsible for your problems?
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by julietm123: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
So you can't see the sacarsm in the post.
Since they are 'terrorists', they must be rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society. Abi no be so. ?
kn23h:
Amnesty has never been good for any region.

It cultivates a culture of hungry militants.

Lazy Ibo youths want amnesty huh? Free money? ND, I understand. Why are Igbos getting amnesty when the region contributes nothing to Nigeria?
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by shukuokukobambi: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
hungryboy:
Obasanjo got away with ordering the murder of Civilians in Odi,
Buhari has gone one step over him,
Not only did he sanction the murder of thousands of Shittes in Kaduna, because he claimed the blocked Burutai's convoy, their leader was arrested, and has been in detention in an unknown location for almost a Year now,

Hundreds of Ipob Youths were also killed in Onitsha and Aba.
And many are applauding him and celebrating the demystification of Nnamdi Kanu and many joke about the murder of unarmed Ipob members

What is wrong with us?
Why do we always celebrate the murder of people we disagree with or don't like?

This country is sick, and majority of it citizens are insane

Shut up and go settle your hunger. Did you complain when GEJ killed 50 MASSOB and dumped them in Ezzu river in 2014? Are there lives worthless than the ipob that dared the guns of the army in 2017?

You really don't care about your brothers. Your hatred of buhari, APC, Yoruba, Hausa is stronger than whatever affection you claim you have for the dead.
Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by Alariwo2: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
The fact that Igbos are bold just simply makes some people mad. They just want all of us to keep silent in the face of injustice.

you're an hypocrite.. a terrible one.

When your people were elected into the highest positions under GEJ over the Yorubas, did anyone cry or start trouble?

You brainless criminals had nothing to offer other than steal and empty our collective treasury for over 5 years doing nothing.. not even roads or rail lines in your homeland talk more other regions.
We were there stagnant for 6 years with no progress in sight and all of a sudden, you idiots started constituting nuisance in a less than 3 years PMB rule.

I will never pity any of you cos that greed will end up killing you off. *spits

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by BudeYahooCom: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:
[s]It's no longer news that the government of the day has proscribed IPOB and declared them a terrorist group and for this reason I think it's time people of the South East take advantage of proscription and request for their own Amnesty programme and Marshall plan like all other groups who have been in the past proscribed for terrorism like the Niger delta militants and Boko Haram...İt's life gives you lemons you then make lemonade so it's time the South East immediately put measures in place to request a special Marshall rehabilitation plan and Amnesty programme for repentant IPOB where the will be rehabilitated back into one Nigeria [/s]

Amnesty is only for slaves who agree with the tag 'terrorist'. In the eyes of the sane International community and normal humans in the zoo, IPOB remains a non-violent, organization whose goal is to pull out from a fulani-terrorist controlled contraption. Only the fulanis and their minions calls IPOB 'terrorists' and compare to the rest of world their views are in the minority and inconsequential.

IPOB remains registered in 88+ countries globally. Muslim fulanis and their minions can shout 'terrorists' till tommorow, the world remains deaf to their propaganda and knows they are the ones who are the real terrorists according to Global terrorism index.

1 Like

Re: Time For Amnesty Programme For Repentant IPOB Members by DabuIIIT: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What would I be jealous of? your swimming in isiala ngwa muddy pool under the guidance if Hausa koboko? Or your blind following of a braggart who has no plan? cheesy

I'm not rejoicing at the deaths of defenceless people. I'm only laughing at the stupidity of a whole group of people who wanted to face the NA with stones and machetes cheesy

I'm only laughing at the foolishness of people who were cheering on a demented empty chest beating cowardly clown who bragged he'll bring back buhari's head from abuja cheesy

I'm laughing at the arrogant dumbness of a group of people who insulted me and others, calling us cowards because we dared advised them to think and plan well before embarking on this venture cheesy

And until you shut up and do a thorough introspection like your political leader, Ekweremmadu advised this morning, I'll continue to laugh at your self inflicted calamity cheesy

UsmanDanchaquakwacwakuoZomB grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsalam, Danjuma In Awka For Launch Of Institute Of Int'l Studies & Diplomacy / Igbos Are Planning To Return Buheri When Others Are Working To Remove Him / Atiku Vs Buhari Who Is Better For Our Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.