Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (63610 Views)

Amber Rose New Look After Boob Surgery / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by bolabolabo: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO SHE EPP THOUGH?.

The vaseline crew!
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2017
All I wanna comment about is,let knw one,i repeat let know one talk about fish smelling stuff concerning Linda on dis threads sad
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by HeWrites(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Praisles:
Hehehe, oh brother be kind towards us

Your own yaff sagged? cool
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ghuzy01: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2017
adadike281:
If u are below 30, a good quality bra will help to firm up your breast and make it look beautiful even with your clothes off.
It's not a lie...ur dp says it all.well done ma!
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by bejeria101(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Xerox01:
Does it do wonders
I wonder o!

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2017
My own be say if it is natural and normal for women breast to sag, dats okay na.....than to be doing fake ish stuff.

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO SHE EPP THOUGH?.
her family members and her generations yet unborn.

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Boyooosa(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Two of them are good together. Don n Lin are like bread n butter. They have a lot in common; success stories, calmness, strategic, consistence, sense of leadership, region, lifestyle, infact a lot, most thrilling is that no record of failed marriage(s) and still single(s). Oya Linda, turn to Mama Jamal in Jesus name.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by KIDKKY(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Tell them, aunty Linda. Natural b*a is the best.

Thomasloaded.com

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by mikejj(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2017
grin i can c d magic.does that mean anty linda boobs is flattened.which guy do am.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by femi4: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
adadike281:
If u are below 30, a good quality bra will help to firm up your breast and make it look beautiful even with your clothes off.
like the one on your dp. So, there is no hope for above 30s
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Rexnegro(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
lenghtinny:
Push up bra is a scam efcc needs to investigate angry
hahahahahahah lwkmdh na so I met one babe with nice looking boobs inside brt we got talking And later got to meet to no each other more...upon some chyking we met at the Other room...gbam I remove trouser, damnn I was so fucking in The mood...gbam I remove top..we continue I remove bra...damnnn The mood vanish immediately when I was Olympus has fallen...I just got up form like I remember where to go to immediately...I tink she felt bad but wetin concern me. can't Be piping without holding sometin na
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Cindy08: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Very true instead of going for surgery and risking breast cancer and all the problem associated with it, I think its better to use a good push up bra
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by tyson98: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
mikejj:
grin i can c d magic.does that mean anty linda boobs is flattened.which guy do am.
Don jazzy angry grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Kobicove(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Her bwests looks perky and firm grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by tyson98: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Rexnegro:
hahahahahahah lwkmdh na so I met one babe with nice looking boobs inside brt we got talking And later got to meet to no each other more...upon some chyking we met at the Other room...gbam I remove trouser, damnn I was so fucking in The mood...gbam I remove top..we continue I remove bra...damnnn The mood vanish immediately when I was Olympus has fallen...I just got up form like I remember where to go to immediately...I tink she felt bad but wetin concern me. can't Be piping without holding sometin na
Hmmm na so e easy to get up from konji

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by blaqroy: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Falling hero indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by joenor(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Seriously? where is it sold?
MhizzAJ:
Ever heard of wonder bra grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
yes my dear linda, a good bra can do the magic depending on wat a girl or lady wants, but na the man get the final say. .it would be unwise to appear real with the bra while inside u r fake. .men in bed hate this o. .just go natural. .Wed big or small books, ur dream man will still come. .

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by joenor(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
My broda too talk o jare!
allstarcomic:
A Good bra is Okay just that the secret will be opened when its time for the Match
How a player ferl when realised the Ball he wants to play is just packaged and not original Nike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by zainmaxwell(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
legendsmother:
just continue booking space and u think u will go to heaven u are doing yourself

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by iswallker(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
I believe you @adadike... grin

Linda should also give advice on his to avoid unpleasant odors...

Many folks seem to have that problem..
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by erico2k2(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Banter1:
I wanna press linda boobs. I love boobs
I know and E be like say nah 13 yers of age U stop to zuk bwest grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by YelloweWest: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:
she's right tho..

A quality number of women/girls have saggy boobs( no offense intended)..But push up bras make them look very round,big and yummy, but when u open the bra the thing go just come down like the nigeria naira embarassed
Lol. Just like mine cheesy

The kind of money I invest in bras eh...
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Praisles:
Hehehe, oh brother be kind towards us

you've got a lovely smile
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Rexnegro(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2017
tyson98:

Hmmm na so e easy to get up from konji
falling Olympus without any iota of pride anymore is my turn off in bed...and more so You didn't read me well, didn't say I was dying of konji bro , and You wear glass in Your Picture o
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by shinarlaura(f): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:
she's right tho..

A quality number of women/girls have saggy boobs( no offense intended)..But push up bras make them look very round,big and yummy, but when u open the bra the thing go just come down like the nigeria naira embarassed

Lol... u re wicked
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by lloydmuna2(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2017
grin lol

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by YelloweWest: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
adadike281:
I'm 29.
My breasts look great with a bra on. However take it off and everything heads south. Why? I have kids.

I'm looking forward to a good boobs job though.

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React