Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (63613 Views)

Amber Rose New Look After Boob Surgery / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by pweetiedee(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'll go and look it.
I used to take collagen supplements. I was also looking young. I'm naturally fair but I became even lighter. Me too I don't know why u stopped.

Time to go back.

lol... time to go back too
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

hmmm. uncle
where the uncle dey??
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
ibkkk:

Email me,IF YOU'RE HANDSOME AND RICH smiley
hmmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ibkkk(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

hmmmmmmm

Uhn.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by adadike281(f): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

I've tried everything try able.

Boobs job loading..........

I've had bad boobs since 18 when I had my first child. Now I'm 29. My 30th birthday gift from my hus is a mommy make over grin

Bikini body loading.........

Can't wait!
lol. can't wait to see your bikini body soon o. I really want u to be happy in your marriage darling. bless u my sis and Thk God for an understanding hubby
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by SuperSuave(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

its the blessing of nature. Love it like that
hmm..more like a curse to me.

Do you own a blog?
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by YelloweWest: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
adadike281:
lol. can't wait to see your bikini body soon o. I really want u to be happy in your marriage darling. bless u my sis and Thk God for an understanding hubby
Thanks dear
annria456@yahoo.com
U can send ur number to this email. I'll send u before and after pics.

God bless you
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by pweetiedee(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
hmm..more like a curse to me.

Do you own a blog?

yeos...but not being posting for a while now
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
ibkkk:

Uhn. smiley
can't someone say his made again in peace?
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ibkkk(f): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

can't someone say his made again in peace?
grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
ibkkk:
grin tongue
yeye girl
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by SuperSuave(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

yeos...but not being posting for a while now
oh! why? what niche is the blog anyways?
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ibkkk(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nov6:

yeye girl

E pain am grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by pweetiedee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
oh! why? what niche is the blog anyways?
beauty n fashion
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nov6(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2017
ibkkk:

E pain am grin

lol,
u see pain for my body ni? Smile.... E no pain me oooo, biko.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by seangy4konji: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
u wonder where the breast disappeared to.
MhizzAJ:
Ever heard of wonder bra grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by adadike281(f): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
YelloweWest:
Thanks dear annria456@yahoo.com U can send ur number to this email. I'll send u before and after pics.
God bless you
OK sweetie. Thks so much

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Rexnegro(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

So what happens when ur wife gives birth to ur third kid.??
my wife You said right? Not Girlfriend wey first do shakara like say na pointed bosom she get . wife case Different bro That one can Be dealt with
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Banter1(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
chicoMX:

E be like say you no get work. Person wey get work nor go think of to press boobs this Monday morning
talk true even you yourself see boobs u go press this morning. Who no like bosom?

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Banter1(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
erico2k2:

I know and E be like say nah 13 yers of age U stop to zuk bwest grin grin
lol @20 not 13
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Banter1:
lol @20 not 13
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by mrde(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
ibkkk:

Alhaji, you want to buy too?
Ahhh kosi owo o Alaja

Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos)