Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents (1761 Views)

Christian Sees Jesus' Face On A Crab After God Spoke To Her - Miracle / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
There is something I have noticed about age 4. Jesus seems to reveal much of himself at that age. Examples Travis Greene's fall from a building at age 4 and his subsequent encounter with Jesus, Colton Burpo death and encounter with Jesus at 4. Robert Liardon(I think he was eight though) I myself also had an encounter at age 4 after an eye accident that nearly robbed me of my ability to see again.

But here we go after 20 year I have desired for that same encounter again but it won't just happen. I can give anything to have his presence as strong as I had that time.

But it seems just like Akiana's case who now rarely sees vision of Jesus again that Jesus would rather we all know him through faith rather than sight. I love you Jesus!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by hopefulLandlord: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
So jesus is a white man with blue eyes and pointed nose...and just by chance happened to look like all other portraits of him but with a little variation.

I see...

I wonder when we africans would have sense

donnffd

7 Likes

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Statsocial:
There is something I have noticed about age 4. Jesus seems to reveal much of himself at that age.

I myself also had an encounter at age 4 after an eye accident that nearly robbed me of my ability to see again.

But here we go after 20 year I have desired for that same encounter again but it won't just happen. I can give anything to have his presence as strong as I had that time.

WHAT SORT OF DEITY GOES AROUND REVEALING HIMSELF TO 4YR OLD KIDS AND PEOPLE WITH EYE DEFECTS, WHILE DOING NOTHING TO REDUCE OR COMPLETELY ELIMINATE WORLD HUNGER, SUFFERING, AND DISEASES..

THE FACT THE YOU STATED THAT 4YR OLDS AND PEOPLE WITH EITHER TEMPORAL OR PERMANENT EYE DEFECTS SEE JESUS A LOT SHOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS NOTHING BUT MERE IMAGINATIONS. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT SORT OF DEITY GOES AROUND REVEALING HIMSELF TO 4YR OLD KIDS AND PEOPLE WITH EYE DEFECTS, WHILE DOING NOTHING TO REDUCE OR COMPLETELY ELIMINATE WORLD HUNGER, SUFFERING, AND DISEASES..

THE FACT THE YOU STATED THAT 4YR OLDS AND PEOPLE WITH EITHER TEMPORAL OR PERMANENT EYE DEFECTS SEE JESUS A LOT SHOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS NOTHING BUT MERE IMAGINATIONS. undecided
"What sort of deity?" So which deity do you even know to begin with. Imaginations my foot. The child of an Atheist who knew nothing about Christianity describes an image she saw of Christ and you are talking about imaginations. Maybe Christians can easily cook things up but not the child of an Atheist.
I am more sure of the existence of Christ than I am sure of you are human.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Statsocial:

"What sort of deity?" So which deity do you even know to begin with. Imaginations my foot. The child of an Atheist who knew nothing about Christianity describes an image she saw of Christ and you are talking about imaginations. Maybe Christians can easily cook things up but not the child of an Atheist.
I am more sure of the existence of Christ than I am sure of you are human.
Bros, no vex ehn, but Jesus is part of popular culture whether you know or not. Its like saying the child of parents who listen to strictly classical music alone knows what Michael Jackson looked like or what his music sounds like and calling it amazing. Of course they will because Michael Jackson is everywhere and unless you close your eyes and cover your ears whenever you go out you'll surely have seen him at one point or the other. Its the same thing with Jesus. He's a pop culture figure. That picture drawn is no different from what we see everywhere as what Jesus is supposed to look like. In churches, on billboards, everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Waiting for her to draw the picture of Allah...
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by obinna58(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Shiva, Brahma, durga, Panku, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, vishnu etc they all would be jealous
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Hier(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Statsocial:
There is something I have noticed about age 4. Jesus seems to reveal much of himself at that age. Examples Travis Greene's fall from a building at age 4 and his subsequent encounter with Jesus, Colton Burpo death and encounter with Jesus at 4. Robert Liardon(I think he was eight though) I myself also had an encounter at age 4 after an eye accident that nearly robbed me of my ability to see again.

But it seems just like Akiana's case who now rarely sees vision of Jesus again that Jesus would rather we all know him through faith rather than sight. I love you Jesus!

What's your view about this
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lalasticlala

Jesusjnr, Pengriffey, tomtween1... guess which thread I just stumbled on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Jesusjnr, Pengriffey, tomtween1... guess which thread I just stumbled on...
Wow!

Can you imagine?

Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow!

Can you imagine?

A very interesting development I must say...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

A very interesting development I must say...
I more than concur.

How did you manage bro?
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I more than concur.

How did you manage bro?

Did a google search on "Robert Liardon & Akiane Kramik" ... and this thread popped out on the google search results...
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Did a google search on "Robert Liardon & Akiane Kramik" ... and this thread popped out on the google search results...
Hmmm...

Thumbs up bro, this is a really amazing development. So we are not trail blazers as we thought, but good to see that we appear to be on the right path.

Difference of years but the same result.

God is truly great.
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm...

Thumbs up bro, this is a really amazing development. So we are not trail blazers as we thought, but good to see that we appear to be on the right path.

Difference of years but the same result.

God is truly great.

He truly is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

He truly is
But out of curiosity, what brought the two names together for you?
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
But out of curiosity, what brought the two names together for you?

Robert Liardon had an experience where he visited heaven at age 8. I read about this in my pre-teen years

I wanted to check if he had seen Akiane's artwork, the Prince of Peace...

Robert Liardon eventually became the author of the book - GOD'S GENERALS

1 Like

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Robert Liardon had an experience where he visited heaven at age 8. I read about this in my pre-teen years

I wanted to check if he had seen Akiane's artwork on the Prince of Peace...
Ok I see.

I also heard about that Liardon's encounter.

But anything on that?
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Ok I see.

I also heard about that Liardon's encounter.

But anything on that?

Haven't seen anything really connecting him and Akiane though... but I'll keep on searching and monitoring...
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Meanwhile, I just saw this book as well;

Unfortunately, the guy lost his life in the Rwandan genocide. I'll make out time to read this book before the year ends

THE BOY WHO MET JESUS by Immacule Ilibagiza

It's the greatest story never told: that of a boy who met Jesus and dared to ask Him all the questions that have consumed mankind since the dawn of time. His name was Segatashya.
He was a shepherd born into a penniless and illiterate pagan family in the most remote region of Rwanda. He never attended school, never saw a bible, and never set foot in a church.
Then one summer day in 1982 while the 15-year-old was resting beneath a shade tree, Jesus Christ paid him a visit.
Jesus asked the startled young man if he'd be willing to go on a mission to remind mankind how to live a life that leads to heaven.
Segatashya accepted the assignment on one condition: that Jesus answer all his questions-and all the questions of those he met on his travels-about faith, religion, the purpose of life, and the nature of heaven and hell.
Jesus agreed to the boy's terms, and Segatashya set off on what would become one of the most miraculous journeys in modern history.
Although he was often accused of being a charlatan and beaten as a result, Segatashya's innocent heart and powerful spiritual wisdom quickly won over even the most cynical of critics.
Soon, this teenage boy who had never learned to read or write was discussing theology with leading biblical scholars and advising pastors and priests of all denominations.
He became so famous in Rwanda that the Catholic Church investigated his story. The doctors and psychiatrists who examined Segatashya all agreed that they were witnessing a miracle.

His words and simple truths converted thousands of hearts and souls wherever he went.

Before his death during the 1994 Rwandan genocide, Segatashya continued his travels and conversations with Jesus for eight years, asking Him what we all want to know: Why were we created? Why must we suffer? Why do bad things happen to good people? When will the world end?Is there life after death? How do we get to Heaven? The answers to these and many other momentous, life-changing questions are revealed in this riveting book, which is the first full account of Segatashya's remarkable life story.

Written with grace, passion, and loving humor by Immaculée Ilibagiza, Segatashya's close friend and a survivor of the Rwandan holocaust herself, this truly inspirational work is certain to move you in profound ways. No matter what your faith or religious beliefs, Segatashya's words will bring you comfort and joy, and prepare your heart for this life . . . and for life everlasting.

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Haven't seen anything really connecting him and Akiane though... but I'll keep on searching and monitoring...

To be honest bro, even if you don't, you have already acheived a lot with this.

Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
To be honest bro, even if you don't, you have already acheived a lot with this.

Well done.

Cheers bro. It is well...greater things to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:
Meanwhile, I just saw this book as well;

Unfortunately, the guy lost his life in the Rwandan genocide. I'll make out time to read this book before the year ends

THE BOY WHO MET JESUS by Immacule Ilibagiza

It's the greatest story never told: that of a boy who met Jesus and dared to ask Him all the questions that have consumed mankind since the dawn of time. His name was Segatashya.
He was a shepherd born into a penniless and illiterate pagan family in the most remote region of Rwanda. He never attended school, never saw a bible, and never set foot in a church.
Then one summer day in 1982 while the 15-year-old was resting beneath a shade tree, Jesus Christ paid him a visit.
Jesus asked the startled young man if he'd be willing to go on a mission to remind mankind how to live a life that leads to heaven.
Segatashya accepted the assignment on one condition: that Jesus answer all his questions-and all the questions of those he met on his travels-about faith, religion, the purpose of life, and the nature of heaven and hell.
Jesus agreed to the boy's terms, and Segatashya set off on what would become one of the most miraculous journeys in modern history.
Although he was often accused of being a charlatan and beaten as a result, Segatashya's innocent heart and powerful spiritual wisdom quickly won over even the most cynical of critics.
Soon, this teenage boy who had never learned to read or write was discussing theology with leading biblical scholars and advising pastors and priests of all denominations.
He became so famous in Rwanda that the Catholic Church investigated his story. The doctors and psychiatrists who examined Segatashya all agreed that they were witnessing a miracle.
His words and simple truths converted thousands of hearts and souls wherever he went.

Before his death during the 1994 Rwandan genocide, Segatashya continued his travels and conversations with Jesus for eight years, asking Him what we all want to know: Why were we created? Why must we suffer? Why do bad things happen to good people? When will the world end?Is there life after death? How do we get to Heaven? The answers to these and many other momentous, life-changing questions are revealed in this riveting book, which is the first full account of Segatashya's remarkable life story.

Written with grace, passion, and loving humor by Immaculée Ilibagiza, Segatashya's close friend and a survivor of the Rwandan holocaust herself, this truly inspirational work is certain to move you in profound ways. No matter what your faith or religious beliefs, Segatashya's words will bring you comfort and joy, and prepare your heart for this life . . . and for life everlasting.
Hmmm...

Interesting but not surprised at all knowing how God loves to do His things, using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by OkCornel(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm...

Interesting but not surprised at all knowing how God loves to do His things, using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Cheers bro. It is well...greater things to come.
True bro.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019

The bolded sounds very familiar, because I had seen Jesus twice when I was about ten, but had to wait about thirty years later to see Him again.

Though that's not the most important thing, I'm glad to have seen Him again while much older, and also to have the image I saw of Him being confirmed by the Akiane's portrait of Him.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by PenGriffey: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow!

Can you imagine?

This amazes me

2 Likes

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2019
PenGriffey:
This amazes me
No be small thing oh.

It's the amazing God, doing amazing things.

2 Likes

Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Hmmm...

So you have been living with this your disease for such a while now?

A real shame, because you're eventually going to meet with the person that has that face whether you like it or not.

But by then it may already be too late for you to repent.
Re: See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm...

So you have been living with this your disease for such a while now?

A real shame, because you're eventually going to meet with the person that has that face whether you like it or not.

But by then it may already be too late for you to repent.
He only exists in your demented mind,but if he does exist, then CAPSLOCKED has a foot in heaven while there is a wide berth between your ugly soul and the pearly gates

(1) (Reply)

38 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God / Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! / Day 6 || Full Redemption || GCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.