Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,967 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Women Are Ungrateful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Ungrateful (5176 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Beadex1(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who break this one heart, guys don't take heartbreak easily, have you ever seen women typing this kind of shiitt on nairaland but they get heartbroken too.
definitely true my dear, heartbreak for guys is so intense why this happen is because of shattered expectation from a Girl, when a guy loves he loves really hard. If i see any of my guy cry because of a girl i wont ask him to stop but after the crying i will give him the orientation on how to be a player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IwillSucced(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
What happened to the word some
you wouldn't go and marry, be looking for "some" there
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Adaumunocha(f): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2017
IwillSucced:
you wouldn't go and marry, be looking for "some" there
Stop that.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by tosyne2much(m): 4:08am On Sep 18, 2017
OP, who did this to you? cheesy
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
eyaa but not all girls sha i know sexyceline aint like that
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Blecool(f): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na you sabi..... You are treated badly does not mean all are the same... You just entered the wrong hand,dats it...... Anyway, sorry
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Beadex1:
definitely true my dear, heartbreak for guys is so intense why this happen is because of shattered expectation from a Girl, when a guy loves he loves really hard. If i see any of my guy cry because of a girl i wont ask him to stop but after the crying i will give him the orientation on how to be a player.
am all Ears
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
see Alot Of Your Post. Maybe you Can Help. Has It Become A Crime To Love Without Cheating? Did I Go Wrong In Giving A Woman My Attention and Heart? I Made Myself Vulnerable And All I Get Is Being casted away Like A Stone. I Tried To Save It,i Begged,i Knelt down, i Spoke Of Our Love But It All Fell On deaf Ears
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
DeadRat:
see Alot Of Your Post. Maybe you Can Help. Has It Become A Crime To Love Without Cheating? Did I Go Wrong In Giving A Woman My Attention and Heart? I Made Myself Vulnerable And All I Get Is Being casted away Like A Stone. I Tried To Save It,i Begged,i Knelt down, i Spoke Of Our Love But It All Fell On deaf Ears
I have also passed through the same thing bro

I think the next thing to do now is to live your normal life, don't try to change from your ways because you were taken for granted. That person who truly deserves you for who you really are will appreciate you.

Also, stop putting too much hope on ladies so that you will not be traumatized when the unexpected happens

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

I think the next thing to do now is to live your normal life, don't try to change from your ways because you were taken for granted. That person who truly deserves you for who you really are will appreciate you.

Also, spend putting too much hope on ladies so that you will not be traumatized when the unexpected happens
its Not Easy. I Havent Even Gotten Over The Damn Girl... Thank You
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
They don break this one's heart

hahahahahah..Maybe he caught his Girlfriend in Hot sex with an aboki selling suya..Women can do anything for money..
Bro take heart oooo..i was there.
My own be say:The babe go tell him guy to drop her in front of my house...Just because of Say i no get Car.
I thank God i no die,see as my frnds dey Yab me.
Lesson 1: Have your own take on any woman and let her go when its time...Never fight,never get jelous and never Love her too much.
The mistake we guys make especially,those of us that believe in one babe is that we take our time and energy to show her love hence the disappointment.
Lesson 2.Never take any woman serious.
Lesson 3.Always pretend to love her,once u don fuckkkkk her,treat her as a shitttttt.
Lesson 4..After calling her on fone saying all manner of sexy things,once u hang up the Fone,call her Idiot,senseless animal,fool,slayqueen and lesbian..This will easy ur mind from loving her.
We learn from experience!!!
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
hahahahahah..Maybe he caught his Girlfriend in Hot sex with an aboki selling suya..Women can do anything for money..
My own be say:The babe go tell him guy to drop her in front of my house...Just because of Say i no get Car.
Lesson 1: Have your own take on any woman and let her go when its time...Never fight,never get jelous and never Love her too much.
The mistake we guys make especially,those of us that believe in one babe is that we take our time and energy to show her love hence the disappointment.
Lesson 3.Always pretend to love her,once u don fuckkkkk her,treat her as a shitttttt.
Lesson 4..After calling her on fone saying all manner of sexy things,once u hang up the Fone,call her Idiot,senseless animal,fool,slayqueen and lesbian..This will easy ur mind from loving her.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

Also, spend putting too much hope on ladies so that you will not be traumatized when the unexpected happens

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Blecool:
Na you sabi..... You are treated badly does not mean all are the same... You just entered the wrong hand,dats it...... Anyway, sorry

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
eyaa but not all girls sha i know sexyceline aint like that

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by JaffyJoe(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Chillax guy. Some girls are bad, some guys are worse. You just have to let go of some girls no matter how intense your feeling is for them to keep your mental state healthy.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Lol. Dude, sh*t happens, and that doesn't mean it should lead you into involuntary savagery. Next time , learn to use your heart less until you sure the girl in question desetves your emotional cum financial investment and save us all the stress of having to deal in one way or the other with yo negative vibes!

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
bluetrails7:

Whatever happened wasn't done by all girls...You seem and sound hurt, you should take it easy bro. For whatever may have happened, take it easy !

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2017
DeadRat:
actually My Heart Is Right Here With Me In Ma chest And Not In Pieces.. AM DONE BEING GOOD

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
DeadRat:
i Have Learnt The Hard Way... I NOW HAVE MA EYES OPEN

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nope! There's just one rule; fúck them without catching feelings.

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Hmmm this is seriously serious pele my dear.

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its a really long circle but in the end, we'll all receive sense.

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Destinyy22:
I don't think revenge is the best whatsoever if you ask me cos innocent people will get hurt and they in turn keep revenging and the cycle continues which isn't very good. You don't have to hurt your next partner cos the previous one hurt you, just forgive and pray for a better one next time.

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitcoinvin(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Lame post

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Blecool(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
bitcoinvin:

.... grin grin wetin concern me
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
bitcoinvin:

When you are ready to love ,you will not remember that love sometimes hurt.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
bitcoinvin:

You hit the nail here
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by tycoolest: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
yea, dats who dey ar, be caring , lovin , creat time , give attention , be der for her, trust me she will still act funny
dey dnt deserve it
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Burgerlomo: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures

Not all of them my brother but it's just unfortunate that majority of them are like that.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Beadex1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
DeadRat:
am all Ears
lol....boss your blood is just hot, take things easy believe me if you start hitting on other girls right away you will still think about her. What i will advice you to do is re-discover yourself and everything will be in place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation / Weekend Game Wahala?.. Say No More / “nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.