Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Unexpected Result - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unexpected Result (6465 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Unexpected Result / Unexpected Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
The beginning
scene 1

(In Esther international college, A great celebration is going on in the school for the outgoing jss3 andss3 student, What a memorable day for the whole student because they are all graduating into the senior secondary school and tertiary institutions, Maybe it was a memorable day for all graduating student but it was the opposite for Jumoke Owolabi who is in her third year in the junior secondary school jss3 , whose parent didn't give her all the joy and happiness of that day because they were not there to celebrate with her.)

Jumoke : (Thinking) Should I go or not, thank God am not in ss3 class I won't be able to bear it if my parent didn't go with me to my valedictory service, Am not even going (A knock at the door) Who is that am coming.

Angela: it's me dear

Jumoke : Angela what a great surprise,Have your seat you didn't tell me you were coming

Angela : What do you mean by that? Have you forgotten that you invited me to your graduation party, funny you

Jumoke : Am so sorry dear it escaped my mind, you see dear I have so many things on my mind lately maybe that's why I didn't remember I invited you

Angela : Funny girl what is on your mind, I cant pity you at all because you don't love yourself how old are you that you re already thinking like your parents, is it how you will cater for your unborn child or what are you thinking about

Jumoke : My dear you cant understand at all, you don't know what I have been going through this days (being sober)

Angela : What is it that my friend has been going through ,tell me or don't you know that a problem shared is a problem half solved, girl tell me what you are going through

Jumoke : I cant divulge it all but is it proper for parents to love their career more than their children, because I don't understand why they are doing this to me you know I so much love them and I can sacrifice anything to make them happy but why do they like making me cry always

Angela : My dear its not as bad as you think, they love and care for you they want to see you happy but its just that their way of doing it is not proper

Jumoke : They don't love me infact am sure they are not my parents, if they are truly my parents they will be there to celebrate with me on a day like this I love them so much but they don't reciprocate the love I have for them so how do you expect me to be happy

Angela : My dear friend they are your parent and they love you so much but its just that they will do anything to make you happy, they cant bear it when you suffer or lack anything that's why they work hard to earn a living so that your life will be as sweet as honey, but they are also at fault I understand if you feel bad but my dear if you know you don't like what they do to you why don't you seat them down and talk to them

Jumoke : I should talk to them, do you think I haven't done that, they only appologise and buy gifts in return, which is so annoying, I understand that dad is busy what of mum her duty is to take care of the family but she hasn't done any of that

Angela : Enough of this now jumoke, no mother wishes her daughter to be sad always ,she loves you so much and I apologize on their behalf I promise you they will make it up to you okay, pardon them this time if they repeat it I will make them regret it okay

Jumoke : okay promise

Angela : I promise so please put a smile on your face

Jumoke : okay you really like acting like my sister (smiles )

Angela : (hits her) who do you think I am your friend am your sister silly girl (laughs) now go and dress up

Jumoke : Am not going

Angela : My dear you will have to go you wont want to miss your graduation ceremony, be happy we are moving ahead to the senior secondary school

Jumoke : I will be back in a minute ( she went to dress up )

Angela : Good girl don't worry you know am coming to your school for my senior secondary school education we will have all the time to spend together

Jumoke : kk you know my school is the best, do I look beautiful

Angela : You look take away dear,lets go now before we miss all the fun

Jumoke : yeah you are right,thank you very much angela you are the best without your help today I wont have been going for the party for now thank you very much friend you ve been more than a friend to me I really appreciate

Angela : You don't need to thank me what re friends for,lets go party (feeling happy)

Jumoke : yeah lets go party party (laughs)

Light out

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by yewande1234(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nairalanders pls come nd read dis interesting story from my sister frm anoda mother
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08.
Pls invite more people

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tanx so much sweetie @yewande1234
Re: Unexpected Result by queenitee(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
yewande1234:
Nairalanders pls come nd read dis interesting story from my sister frm anoda mother
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08.
Pls invite more people
Thanks for the invite sis

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by Maryclaire1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the invite yewande 1234 smiley.. nice storyline LIZTEJ keep it coming wink no go stop half way oooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tanx, sure I won't
Re: Unexpected Result by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for the invite sis.
I yaff land like range rover.
Nice story. Please don't call me greedy but I'm already waiting for an update.
Re: Unexpected Result by yewande1234(f): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Thanks for the invite sis.

I yaff land like range rover.

Nice story. Please don't call me greedy but I'm already waiting for an update.
kim pls check ur mail i sent u a msg
Re: Unexpected Result by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
yewande1234:
kim pls check ur mail i sent u a msg

I just did and it's not available.

Let me re-check, maybe I made a mistake.
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
SCENE TWO

(After the long vacation the student resumed back to Esther international college, feeling excited about their new classes)

Angela : Am feeling so excited today I cant stop thinking about the new faces in my new school

Jumoke : Angela leave that to me I will make your life in this school so interesting, its my school so there is no problem

Angela : I trust you, you must be really popular in your school because this one that everyone is greeting you I fear oo

Jumoke : What's the usefulness of being In a school if you are not popular, if you are not popular in your school then such students are known as dead students to me

Angela : I guess you are right we need to start getting famous in the right way but you cant be known by everyone in my school our population is high

Jumoke : What do you expect it's a public school but that doesn't mean some teachers and student wont know you ( They bumped into one of the students in the school)

Jumoke : Oh we are really sorry (she bent down to pick the books on the floor)

Samson : No need to worry I guess we were carried away by our discussion if not we should have seen you guys coming

Angela : No its our fault we should have been very vigilant we re really sorry

Jumoke : (Raised her head up to give the books to Samson,looking surprised) Here are your books we re sorry once again

Samson : Apology accepted since you guys cant stop appologising to me(winked at jumoke) where are you guys going to

Angela : To class where else will we go to

Jumoke : (blushing) Yes we are going to class would you like to join us

Samson : My pleasure jumoke

Jumoke : You remembered my name (smiling)

Samson : Why wont I remember my baby's face ,who stares at me all the time at school you haven't changed

Angela : Baby's face (felling disgusted)

Samson : Don't be surprised if I said baby's face she was my junior and also my school daughter then in primary school before she had double promotion and now she is my class mate what a brilliant girl

Angela : Oh sorry nice to meet you, you must be Samson don't be surprised have heard a lot about you am Angela jumoke's best friend

Samson : Oh nice to meet,where are my manners please forgive me for not noticing that you are  new around here

Jumoke : Yeah she is new around here

Samson : Ok welcome to esther international college one of the best school in Africa not only in Nigeria,well jumoke I will see your beautiful face later I need to see the principal now

Jumoke : No p (a slang known as problem) see ya

Angela : You are totally into this guy God when you told me he was handsome I didn't believe you he is fresh check his skin out

Jumoke : Yes he must be fresh he has been my crush since primary school its just a pity he didn't know it

Angela : Who told you he doesn't know, he knows didn't you hear all what he was saying, and you really made it obvious when we were young whenever we talk about boys especially cute boys you were always telling me about Samson you were like angela if you see what Samson did today you talked about him all the time to the extent that I thought you were losing focus in school because you even told me when Samson wears a new socks or shoe to school,the style of his hair and you told me so many things about Samson, I couldn't even wait to meet this guy called Samson

Jumoke : No wonder I was surprised when you mentioned his name I guess I told you he was my school father

Angela : Am sure you were really beautiful and brilliant back then because for boys they hardly have a school daughter and even if they have she must be beautiful and one more thing they must really have liked her a lot also before they approach girls to be their school daughter

Jumoke : What do you mean by back then am still beautiful infact beautiful is an understatement am more beautiful and more intelligent than I was then so watch what you say

Jumoke : Hmmmm have heard you miss world maybe he even had a crush on you then

Jumoke : Yes that's me (she turns around ) I wish he had a crush on me cant you see he is one of the most handsome ,intelligent and well behaved guy in our school so I wish is even an understatement I should have said I don't think so

Angela : Really, well you have the same qualities with him

Jumoke : Well maybe, I think I told you I got a scholarship abroad with some of my new classmate after my double promotion then, well Samson was part of those new classmate if not of my parents who didn't  agree that I should go maybe I would have been back with Samson and others now.

Angela : Yes you told me so Samson did his junior secondary school at Canada

Jumoke : Yes don't you know our school has a branch at Canada only our school uniform is different the rest of what we do in this school is the same they do in our branch at Canada

Angela : Ok now I understand so Samson is back for his senior secondary school no wonder your principal is a white man and even most of your teachers are not from this country

Jumoke : Yes, so lets hurry to the assembly, Samson and the others that just came back have prepared a speech for all the students about our branch in Canada and their experience and I wont like to miss it so please lets walk faster

Angela : Ok your wish is my command (they both laughed and hurried to the assembly hall)

(After the whole lesson, the bell rang for closing time)

Angela : I love todays lesson its very interesting,Mr Bernard is really good in English language I cant believe all classes are air conditioned

Jumoke : Have been expecting you to say that, I guess you agree with me that my school is the best

Angela : Yes my new school esther international college is the best in the whole world ( They both laughed )

Jumoke : It's the best indeed (She laughed )

Samson : (Runnig to catch up with the girls before they enter the school bus) Jumoke I was wondering if you guys can make it to my grandmother's birthday party on Saturday

Jumoke : My pleasure Samson I will make sure I come to grandmother's birthday party

Samson : what of the other girl

Jumoke : who which other girl

Samson : Your friend whats her name again (he hits his head)

Jumoke : Oh you mean angela, she will surely come no problem with that she is my bestie, Angela say something

Angela : No worries I will be there (she smiles)

Samson : Ok thank you very much I will be expecting you guys make sure you bring your invitation cards with you it is strictly by invitation bye

Angela & Jumoke : ok bye

Jumoke : (shouts) He Is so cute

Angela : yeah yeah can we go now

Jumoke : yes by the way why didn't you say anything when Samson was here

Angela : He called jumoke not angela how do you expect me to interfere into what I was not invited to, please spare me all that

(The student were dropped in their various home by the school bus,Jumoke was happy to see her parents at home)

Jumoke : Good afternoon dad, good afternoon mum

Mr owolabi : How re you dear

Jumoke : Am fine sir

Mrs owolabi : How was school today, I hope angela also enjoyed herself

Jumoke : Yes mum she was so excited and happy she said I should thank you for the scholarship your company gave to her thank you so much mother

Mrs owolabi : All thanks to God, I really didn't do anything if she didn't pass the exams then maybe she wouldn't have been to your school since she passed she really worth being in your school

Jumoke : Yeah that's true, mum am going in

Mr owolabi : Wait a minute I forgot to tell you something my brother is getting married this Saturday so we are travelling to the state this Saturday

Jumoke : Oh uncle francais am so happy for him I really wish I could follow you but have got plans for this Saturday

Mr owolabi : What other plan is more important than your uncle's wedding

Mrs owolabi : Your dad is right jummy what other plan do you have this Saturday

Jumoke : My friends grandma is having her birthday party this Saturday and I have promised him I will be there

Mr owolabi : So all because of your friend's grandma you wont go to your uncles wedding is that birthday party more important to you than your uncle's wedding,remember family matters first

Jumoke : Family matters first so you know Family matter is first when you abandoned me on the important days of my life or were you and mum there to celebrate my primary and junior secondary school graduation with me, no you weren't you were busy with your friends on that day to discuss some annoying things you call a discussion is that what you meant by family first or when have you ever remembered my birthday so shameful am ashamed of the both of you even my mother couldn't remember when she gave birth to her one and only child

Mrs owolabi : Don't get angry child I remembered I never forgot that day but I just couldn't celebrate with you you know the kind of job I do and you know I send you gifts which will be at your bedside every morning and the cards in the gift always extends my birthday greetings to you (looking sad)

Jumoke : This is where I get angry with you people you always get me pissed off for one reason or the other can you hear yourself and do you think your cards extending your greetings to me is more important than you being there to celebrate that beautiful moment with me if you think that way then its fine by me I will give you my gift and a card to extend my  greetings to uncle that's not bad right its not my fault but you know the kind of friends I have,3my cards and gifts will extend my greetings to uncle so don't worry (she walks away)

Mr owolabi : You should place that anger on us and not him he hasn't wronged you in anyway (He shouted)

Mrs owolabi : (crying) Oh my God, Honey she hates us (she was hugged by her husband)

Mr owolabi : Don't worry we will make it up to her even if it means you quit your job

Mrs owolabi : I don't mind I will quit if that's what to be done for me to have good times with my only daughter that's what mothers do for their family right, at least you will still be in the company

Mr owolabi : Yes you are right, I pray she calms down (they went to jumoke's room to pacify her)

Mrs owolabi : Jumoke am so sorry I know I haven't been a good mother to you please can you find it in your hearth to forgive me (crying)

Jumoke : Oh no mum don't cry do you want me to start crying also

Mrs owolabi : Am so sorry please forgive me your mother is here now am so sorry

Jumoke : (cries) I have forgiven you a long time ago, I only wanted you to realize what you re doing before its too late please forgive me also I shouldn't have been rude to you and dad am so sorry

Mr owolabi : No we re so sorry you were right we should have created time to spend with you,I promise you our family will be united once again and our lives will be sweeter than honey

Jumoke : Oh I love you both and I pray that God continues to be with us,please put a smile on your beautiful faces

Mr& Mrs owolabi : Amen (they smiled while hugging their daughter) light out

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by queenitee(f): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Awwwn

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
yewande1234:
Pls invite more people
I heard my name
let's see how this goes..
thanks
Re: Unexpected Result by donkelz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
yewande1234:
Pls invite more people

Present!
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
SCENE 3

( The birthday party has started at samson's house ,everybody at the party dressed so nice and they were having fun)

Angela : I love this party ,its so organized by the way where is Samson

Jumoke : I don't think he is here let me check the sitting room (she left the garden for the sitting room and saw Samson sleeping ) Samson wake up everyone is waiting for you

Samson : (opened his eyes) Jumoke you are here

Jumoke : You have not changed a bit you are still a sleepy head stand up everyone is waiting for you at the party,I heard it is a surprise for your grandma

Samson : Yes have been planning it for a long time, how did you know I will be here

Jumoke : Funny you, have you forgotten the send off party before you travelled you were here sleeping, I was asked to wake you that day

Samson : Oh I remember I was surprised to see everyone back then

Jumoke : Yeah you should be, that party was a surprise for you

Samson (laughs) let me get my grandma tell everyone to sing for her once she opens her eyes

Jumoke : ok I will do just that(they both left )

Samson : (He brought his grandma covering her eyes ) Grandma are you ready to open your eyes

Grandmother : Of course I cant wait any longer (Samson freed her and she was so surprised ) wow am so happy thank you so much God bless you (she hugged samson ) oh my God I love this DJ play the music I want to dance its my day (she started dancing everyone joined her)

Jumoke : Samson can I dance with your grandma ,you know I love dancing

Samson : Of course you are free

(As jumoke was dancing she saw Samson laughing and talking with angela ,she went back to her seat)

Jumoke : So what are you guys talking about

Angela : Non of your concern girl , go on continue dancing

Jumoke : Fine if you wont tell me am going to get myself a drink

Angela : ok bring mine also

Jumoke : See your mouth like bring me a drink anyway I don't have a choice your majesty (they both laughed)

Samson : Funny girl (looked at a grinded meat the waiter serves the people) angela you should try these meat

Angela : I don't like eating this kind of meat

Samson : please try it , its delicious I never liked it until my grandma forced me ,its really tasty you will like it I promise, you will pick the next meat yourself trust me now(He tried to put the meat in her mouth)

Angela : Ok I will try it this time but if its tastes awful I will never listen to you again (she allowed him put it in her mouth, jumoke was watching them from afar) hmmmm its really delicious I love it( she picks another one but before she puts it in her mouth Samson already packed plenty of the meat and squeezed it in her mouth and ran away angela packed some meat to squeeze it in his mouth and ran after him)

Jumoke : (Jumoke went to meet them feeling jealous ) love wan tin tin ooo (she hissed and walked out )

Angela : please excuse me (she said to Samson and ran after jumoke) Jumoke what is wrong with you don't tell me you are jealous about I and Samson

Jumoke : You got hat you wanted what do you want again, you have snatched my boyfriend again and you expect me to be calm, Tony came he liked you, Raphael came he liked you now its Samson

Angela : Calm down, there was nothing between i and tony I never liked him but you know its possible to have an admire,and about Raphael ok maybe I liked Raphael but I found out he was a womanizer so I left him before you saw him and said you liked him, I warned you about him but you didn't listen

Jumoke : Alright I understand all that but what about Samson how can you explain what happened

Angela : Samson was only telling me what you do that looks funny to him like the way you stare at him everytime in school before he travelled, and he told me to try the grinded meat but I didn't like it so he squezzed it in my mouth and that was why I was chasing him,I wonder why you acted that way

Jumoke : Am so sorry I was thinking otherwise you people really looked like a couple out there,to be sincere it got to a point I was jealous and I couldn't hold it anymore

Angela : Seriously, so you Angela Owolabi can be jealous (she laughs ) like seriously I should hang out with Samson a lot am sure you will kill us and kill yourself over a boy that hasn't even said he liked you

Jumoke : Stop teasing me the way he looks at me makes me know he likes me

Angela : (she mimicks jumoke) The way he looks at me made me know he likes me funny you, you better face your studies and wait for the right time remember mum told us that we can at least date anybody we like in the university but that doesn't mean we wont keep ourself till our wedding night you better wait for the right time (she mimicks jumoke and laughs as she was going)

Jumoke : Stop that now (jumoke shouts )

Angela : Make me stop (she continues laughing and mimicking jumoke)

Jumoke : If I catch you ehn silly girl (she laughs and ran after angela

Angela : okay that is enough don't kill me lets go back to the party

Jumoke : You should also apologise to me

Angela : Apologise to you, why will I do that

Jumoke : What do you mean by why will you do that, you have to since you were not suppose to play with Samson like that its not like you know him before

Angela : So because I played with your friend a little I have to apologise for that anyway sorry since you said I should apologise

Jumoke : He is not just my friend you should know he is my boyfriend

Angela : Boyfriend (she laughs) You are not serious at all , he hasn't said he likes you so what is your problem

Jumoke : My problem is you I don't like the way you apologized to me

Angela : I said am sorry whatelse do you want me to do to please you

Jumoke : Oh you think it is easy to forgive just like that ,look at the way you are apologizing to me after I making me walk miles and wasting my siliver before you explained what happened to me

Angela : So what , you are not sounding real at all what is your problem this jealousy is getting out of hand I already told you am sorry if you don't want to accept no problem, infact I will make you more jealous if that is what you want

Jumoke : I see so you didn't even tell me what really happened or did Samson woe you at all tell me

Angela : You know what if I ever have a relationship with Samson you pushed me to it. Because you worry me about things that are irrelevant and now I will make you more jealous I will love Samson the more since you love lies,to be sincere I had a crush on him immediately I saw him it was love at first sight I never knew he was Samson who will see such a handsome, nice and intelligent boy and wont like him, most of the girls in this school likes him so I don't see a big deal in liking him,I almost gave him up because of you but since you don't act martured I will make you martured, since he hasn't even said he likes you there is a big chance for everygirl in this school (She walked away leaving jumoke speechless)

Jumoke : Is this girl serious anyway that wont spoil my mood (she carried her bag and left the party)

light out
Re: Unexpected Result by queenitee(f): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Unexpected Result by itsandi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Unexpected Result by cerowo(f): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
yewande1234:
Pls invite more people
Tnks 4 the mention
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Scene 4

( Inside the school bus Jumoke kept thinking of what happened at samsons house )

Jumoke : Angela sounds so serious have never seen her as serious as that before but did Samson woe her , how am I suppose to know if she was telling me the truth well if she insists on having Samson for herself I will make life hard for her,I will make sure she tastes the bitterness of life because she has stepped on a lions tail so I must bite her

Shalewa : Jumoke how far your face doesn't look good what is wrong

Jumoke : Thanks for caring nothing is wrong am alright

Shalewa : Why are you not sitting with angela I thought you people sit together

Jumoke : See shalewa in this life don't trust anybody everybody can change

Shalewa : Who doesn't know that, so do you mean you are fighting with angela

Jumoke : Who told you we are fighting we are not fighting am not just in talking terms with her

Shalewa : Hmmmmmm I see no wonder that's what she told me so this adage is true that friends that has never fought are not true friends, I have been praying for this day now I see that you people are true friends

Jumoke : So you believe in such things

Shalewa : I believe in it so much , so can we become closer

Jumoke : I know people like you just because am not in talking terms with my best friend you want to use it as an opportunity to take her place but don't forget we may not be in talking terms today that doesn't mean we will never be friends anymore excuse me (She stood up and alighted from the school bus)

Shalewa : Jumoke its not that way now

Jumoke : Then what way is it please just leave me alone

Shalewa : Okay I will leave you for now but I will surely come to you later

Jumoke : Whatever (she walks away and met Samson on her way to the class )

Samson : Jumoke how re you doing, you left the party without telling me

Jumoke : Yeah I had other important things to do I hope you had fun after I left

Samson : yeah I enjoyed myself thanks for coming to the party angela told me you sacrificed your uncles wedding in London just to be at the party ,thank you very much

Jumoke : ( Sighs ) And what did I get in return (talking to herself )

Samson : Sorry you were saying

Jumoke : Nothing what re friends for

Samson : Have you seen angela this morning

Jumoke : Don't ask me that am I my friends keeper am going to class

Samson : But I thought you people do things together, she is your bestie right

Jumkoke : That was then please excuse me

(After school hours Samson saw angela at the school garden and decided to talk to her)

Samson : Angela how re you doing I couldn't talk to you during school hours am so sorry

Angela : You don't need to be sorry

Samson : I should have thanked you earlier than this but I couldn't find you, jumoke said somethings I didnt understand anyway thank you for coming to the party

Angela : You are welcome

Samson : Are things alright between you and angela

Angela : We are not in talking terms presently we had issues but don't worry it happens sometimes you know

Samson : Yeah especially girls but don't worry am sure things will get better bye see you later

Angela : Yeah take care, am not sure things will get better I will make sure jumoke kills herself being jealous, how can she be jealous of her friend so much because of some irrelevant entity I will surely teach her a lesson I will show her that not only one person can play the game two can play the game

Light out

Hmmmmm Wat will happen next

Author : liztej
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
scene 5

(After school hours jumoke went home only to be shocked that the driver has been waiting for her, she forgot the festival she was suppose to attend at ile-ife she knew her father will be angry at her)

Driver : Madam I have been waiting for you since morning, I didn't know you will go to school

Jumoke : Oh I forgot I thought it was tomorrow, Is dad back

Driver : Yes he is back

Jumoke : How was his mood

Driver : He was angry he even slapped me

Jumoke : What why will he do that am so sorry this is my fault

Driver : He said I should have picked you at school Immediately I realized you were not at home am so sorry

Jumoke : I forgot, they should have waited for me why did they travel yesterday oh my God (She went inside the house )

Mr Owolabi : Where is jumoke, why is she not home at this time (He shouted)

Jumoke : Good afternoon dad, mummy good afternoon

Mr owolabi : Stupid girl Stop where you are, why didn't you come to ile ife ,give me explanations now before I land my hand on your face.

Jumoke : (stammering) Dad its not my fault, I went to school I thought the festival was tomorrow

Mr owolabi : Shut up, don't you know God is more important than your studies, other children got their blessing from olodumare but you this stupid girl got nothing, don't you know that the youth festival done in our church every year has great impact on everyones life, you may have gotten the answers to your prayers but you wasted the opportunity

Mrs Owolabi : Please its enough, My daughter has endured the insult enough of all this

Mr Owolabi : Only a mad woman can run away from her cure, since you are not mad I expected you to be wise enough to know that you are barren, your womb is destroyed maybe if you remind yourself everyday you will be so happy to find a solution to your case, remember opportunity comes but once but you wasted yours going to school as if that's the solution to your problem a word is enough for the wise ( He went to his room )

Mrs Owolabi : By the grace of God my daughter will give birth, all her enemies will be put to shame

Jumoke : (crying) Mum is it my fault my life turned out this way, How does he expect to remind myself of the worse moments in my life, the moment I never dreamt of remembering why did he remind me of it, He knows if I should remember things like this everyday I will end up killing myself, is it my fault that I was raped by the stupid armed robbers that came to this house and in that process I was pregnant

Mrs Owolabi : Its my fault darline I should have left the pregnancy am so sorry

Jumoke : You should be sorry if you and dad haven't left this house that night I wont have been raped but you people left like wanderers leaving your only daughter behind

Mrs Owolabi : Yes I admit its our fault

Jumoke : you should admit it its your fault if you haven't terminated the pregnancy by force maybe my womb wouldn't have been damaged

Mrs Owolabi : Am so sorry I did it for your sake I didn't want to end your carrier, I wanted you to go to school like other children and I cant stand to see my only daughter go through severe pains in the labour room, I did what I thought was best for my child

Jumoke : (crying) So my present situation is best for your child is that it, is this the best for me, ah my life is ruined

Mrs Owolabi : There is nothing God cannot do my child, Have faith in God

Jumoke : Have faith in God, I lost my virginity to a foolish fellow I don't even know at the age of 13 when most of my mate doesn't even have the knowledge of sex talkless of being barren at that age cant you see my life is ruined, I thought God said he will go ahead us and make the crooked places right, didn't he come to mine has he forgotten me but still you said I should have faith have heard you I still have faith in him anyway whether he remembers me or not I wont stop trusting him,I wont stop loving him and I wont stop serving him

Mrs owolabi : How I wish you know how much God loves and care for you please stop crying this tears has filled enough bucket please stand up from the floor(She wipes her daughters tears and pulled her up) orelse you will fall sick stand up lets go ( She supports her child to stand up)

Jumoke : Mum if only you know how I feel please put yourself in my position for once, you wont tell me to stop crying if you know the feeling

Mrs Owolabi : Dear its enough always remember this no matter the doubts and worries the past cant be corrected and no matter the anxiety you cant change the future so leave it to God

Jumoke : I surrender all ( She sings and cries as she entered her room till she slept off )*
Light out
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2017
scene 6

(At Esther international college it was closing time, the two friends were already in their final year, they were not in good terms but they met coincidentally on their way to the school bus )

Jumoke : (They bumped into each other) Am sure you are not blind, you are stepping on my books

Angela : Sorry, Here are your books

Jumoke : That's how they act innocent such a betrayal

Angela : Listen to yourself, you are talking out of sense

Jumoke : Really, well am not surprised what should i expect from a person like you, well congrats I heard you are samsons girlfriend

Angela : Oh thank you very much but sorry that is just a rumour am not dating anyone, am not ready for things like that

Jumoke : (she cuts in) Please keep those preaching for yourself you really need it

Angela : Wow has it gotten to this extent, jumoke there is nothing between is he is just my friend

Jumoke : I hear you after what happened that day you think I will listen to this cock and bull story of yours

Angela : If I knew it will get to this extent I would have stopped this act of mine, I was only trying to make you jealous

Jumoke : Act my foot

Angela : Seriously its just acting, we were just talking beleive me I have nothing against you

Jumoke : You think I will believe that just admit it you like Samson don't you

Angela : Alright yes everyone in this school likes him, he even told me he likes me but

Jumoke : But what, you like him also and the rumour is true, please just leave me

Angela : I see you can never change anyway since you like lies a lot, I love him and he loves me too, we are already dating am sure you will believe that

Jumoke : I said it, that is why you have been so happy this days

Angela : I can see that you are really immature well I don't want us to fight over this you know you will be my best lady on my wedding day so please lets get back together

Jumoke : God forbid you are mad don't push me

Angela : What are you talking about, have you forgotten our promise when we were little, we will continue to be best friends no matter what

Jumoke : (Slaps her ) I can see that you have no sense I can never be friends with you again, I blame myself for not having other friends I trusted you so much

Angela : Jumoke you re misunderstanding what I said, you promised to always stay by me as a sister but I can see you have really changed you are quarreling with your sister over a matter that does not make sense and you re really childish grow up jumoke

Jumoke : You did this to me angela it shouldn't be you

Angela : Come on am sorry it wasn't my fault

Jumoke : (she slaps her again) I hate you (They started fighting)

Angela : are you stupid (They started fighting, people tried to stop them but it wasn't easy for them to stop them because they get beaten each time they tried, so they went to call Samson)

Samson : What is going on here, you guys should stop this rubbish now (He stopped them) why are you fighting like children

Angela : She started it, I wonder what gave her the right to slap me I left her the first time but I couldn't take it when she slapped me the second time

Samsons : Is that why you injured her like this, jumoke you knew you cant fight why did you slap her, I thought you girls were best friends

Jumoke : Tell her not to talk to me again orelse I will injure her next time

Angela : See this injured girl saying she will injure me, see by the time am finished with you,you will know that am not ajebutter

Samson : Its okay you people really disappointed me , you are suppose to be a role-model to the younger ones and not this

Angela : Look here Mr preacher when you are true let us know am going home the bus is waiting for me , you know am not rich like you people so if the bus leaves me no driver will come to pick me and am broke

Jumoke : (cuts in ) That's what she likes saying please let her go as you can see am really hurt I need to get to the hospital, mum must not see me like this

Samson : That's true don't worry I will tell my driver to drop us there

Jumoke : Thank you very much you are such a darling

Samson : What re friends for, you don't need to worry, things will work out well between you and angela

Jumoke : I hope so

Light Out.

If u re Finding this Interesting tag more of ur frnds, make d story fun by announcing to pple ND tagging dem, ND don't forget to like.
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Scene 7

(In Esther international college the school was having a valedictory service for their outgoing student in the beautiful school compound, everyone was happy it was such a bright day.)

Oyin : Senior jummy are your parent coming , I was asked to give them this food but I haven't seen anyone that looks like them

Jumoke : Darline don't worry about that, am used to it they wont come

Oyin : Am so sorry, but they should have been here to spend some minutes with you now, I don't like what they are doing to you its so unfair

Jumoke : That's life for you my dear just don't trust anybody trust in God and yourself

Oyin : Don't be sad at least your honey is here to make today sweet for you and senior angela is also here for you as usual we will always be by your side

Jumoke : Oyin you and this your sugar coated tongue what a sweet mouth you have there as a kid anyway thanks for being my school honey I know you are not fake like some people

Oyin : School mother you flatter me too much am coming back Make sure you give the gifts to mum and dad

Jumoked: Thank you dear I will

(Shalewa and angela discussing under the tent , they were so happy as one of the outgoing student)

Shalewa : I thank God for this day, am so happy my mum prepared lots of dishes today

Angela : Girl you are not the only lucky one am also very happy and my parents are here to celebrate with me my aunt prepared lots of snacks

Shalewa : (Smiles ) That's how its meant to be I just feel so sad about jummy's case

Angela : Yeah you are right I feel for the girl ooo

Shalewa : See your mouth like you feel for the girl ooo , is she not your friend even if her parent wont be there for her cant you be there I wonder what came upon the both of you

Angel : Shalewa please its not your business I thought you are also her friend go and console her now

Shalewa : Am her friend just a friend Angela you are her best friend you have to stand by her if I was privileged to be one of her closest friend I swear I wont waste my opportunity I really wanted to be her close friend but she doesn't like me to that extent

Angela : Alright have heard you but you see jummy is not that matured we are not in talking terms presently and if I approach her she will feel am mocking her

Shalewa : When will you people end this madness since ss1 third term you have not been in talking terms over what self, even teachers couldn't settle your quarrel I wonder what started all this when its not like you people are fighting over a man

Angela : Shalewa just hang it there, how many people are fighting over a man just because I stoop so low to talk to someone like you doesn't mean you should insult me, if you tried this rubbish with other girls don't ever in your lifetime try that rubbish with me nonsense why am I even talking to her

Shalewa : Wait whats wrong with you what have I said wrong you girls in this school don't know your levels at all just because I like making friends doesn't mean you girls can treat me like trash,I understand if other girls insult me but I don't expect it from a wretched girl like you, I stooped so low to talk to a scholarship holder like you yet you have the guts to insult me

Angela : Thank you mrs dangote, oyedepo's child I can see that you are the latest davido if you like continue blabbing and bragging about how rich you re but let me tell you straight to your face you are just an empty barrel you have nothing upstairs you are so useless to yourself and our country at least am independent my parent save their money to themselves, for people that have sense they know being on scholarship is a good thing to brag about compared to fools bragging about how their parent lavish money on them yet they come out with empty brain every year, they just passed through school school didn't pass through them, don't go and think about your life keep pock-nosing into people's life and keep saying how they fight on men I wonder what result waec will dash you self ( She hissed and walked away) Empty barrels bragging over low IQ

Shalewa : If not for God I would have slapped your face idiot (She walked away in anger)

Jumoke : Shalewa what were you two arguing about

Shalewa : You mean that fool that just left, I can see why you are not in talking terms with her she is so rude

Jumoke : What happened I know angela too well if you don't look for her trouble she wont be rude to you

Shalewa : Can you imagine that thing showering me with insults that girl can insult for Africa in fact she needs an award for it

Jumoke : (She laughs) You mean Angela insulted you, is that why your eyeballs are filled with tears (She laughs uncontrollably)

Shalewa : Jumoke stop it, I don't like this whats funny what your friend did was unfair just because God gave her a bigger brain doesn't mean people that are not intelligent are empty barrels

Jumoke : ( She burst into laughter ) Bigger brain, Who told you God gave her a brain bigger than yours we all have brains it depends on what you store on it , its just like a memory card its what is stored in it that determines how it will function some store theirs with entertainment while some store theirs with books and some cut theirs into half one for books and the other for entertainment it all depends on you

Shalewa : I also store books in mine

Jumoke : Well it all depends on how you use your brain am sure you stored books with only ten percent while the remaining are for entertainment, what exactly did you do to angela

Shalewa : well I kind of insulted her background

Jumoke : So you said she was poor, that's bad of you, you should apologise to her you are being unfair

Shalewa : She started it

Jumoke : Well you shouldn't have insulted her background its just like insulting her parents, you should know that angela can insult anybody, you shouldn't have insulted her about her background am sure that's why she also insulted you as a empty barrel

Shalewa : Jummy you are also insulting me because of your friend, I thought you people were not in talking terms yet you still support each other what about your own brain how do you use it

Jumoke : Can you see what am saying, what will my telling you of how I use my brain be of any help to you even if I tell you, am sure you cant keep half of what I keep in my brain, you have stored your brain with other peoples life story how will it function well, see shalewa you cant eat your cake and have it, if you don't want to be an empty barrel delete those useless information you stored in your brain about other peoples life they are of no use to you start storing books that will help you academically to your brain if you can do that I assure you no one will ever call you an empty barrel

Shalewa : That DJ better not play adekunle gold song about empty barrel because I don't want to hear it

Jumoke : Shalewa you like making me laugh what concerns adekunle gold song with your life it's a nice song and am sure the DJ will play it because its still reigning(She started singing the song shalewa runs away from her she burst into laughter) What a baby

(Angela walked straight to her)

Angela : Jummy am so sorry about today

Jumoke : What are you sorry for

Angela : About your parent not being around

Jumoke : Oh so you are here to mock me, please I don't need your sympathy

Angela : Jummy don't think like that

Jumoke : ( Cuts in ) Oh please (she walks away angrily)

Angela : I tried my best (she walked away)

Jumoke : (Surprised to see her parents) mum (she went to hug her parent) Am so happy to see you

Mr owolabi : My baby happy graduation may you graduate to the best places in life (He brings out a big cake)

Jumokke : Amen wow thank you dad

Mrs owolabi : There are more things in the car, we have snacks, drinks, different type of food

Jumoke : Wow thank you so much I feel like tasting everything

Mrs owolabi : I fulfilled my promise to you I will always be there for you

Jumoke : Thank you mum ( She hugs her mum)

Mr owolabi : You are forgetting one more person

Jumoke : Thank you dad (she hugs her parent) let me show you my class teacher she has always wished to see you, your gifts are with me I pray this is not a dream (she looked so happy as she introduce her parent to every one at the school,all graduants were called back to their tent when the dj played korede bello's song of God win the students were so happy as they stood up to dance)

Light out

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by queenitee(f): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eh eh
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Y eh eh
Re: Unexpected Result by cerowo(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice story....keep it coming
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry for d delay guys, I will update u soon
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Scene 8

(After the long holiday the student gained admission into the university some where lucky to be in the same university, jumoke,Samson and angela also gained admission into the same university they were just that lucky but to my surprise Jumoke never saw her longtime friends since she got admitted neither have any of them seen jumoke, Samson and angela got in touch with eachother but they didn't even know what university jumoke got into since she travelled abroad for her holiday, it was really shocking when they met in the super market, they were all in their third year)

Jumoke : Samson (She shouted excitedly as she ran to meet him) My God where have you been, I called you but your phone was always switched off I even texted you I got no reply what happened

Samson sadHe hugs her) Jumoke you are now more beautiful but a little slim I lost my phone I couldn't get your number I also wanted to speak to you

Jumoke : I really missed you, why didn't you retrieve your sim

Samson : Well I did but It took some time maybe that was why I didn't receive your message, I also tried to get your number I wanted to know if you are studying abroad or here

Jumoke : Study abroad I don't like that idea at all my dad wanted me to study abroad but I never wanted to

Samson : Really, Nigerian people and their rumours I heard you were studying abroad, the teachers said your dad told them and since you went there for your holiday we were just so happy for you

Jumoke : Yeah the teachers were right about what my dad told them but you know I really wanted to be here in Nigeria even though am still going abroad for  my masters.

Samson : what course are you doing and which university where you admitted into

Jumoke : I study pharmacy at unilag it's a nice place but before my dad allowed that I had to promise him to go abroad for my  masters ,you know I have to get more knowledge over there,and the funniest part is that i can change my mind anytime.

Samson : That's good am also a student of unilag its just too bad not to meet in the campus, no wonder you really losed weight

Jumoke : Well you know pharmacy students Now, I really losed weight but you know its an evidence of studying

Samson : Yes you are right our future pharmacist, can I have your details

Jumoke : Ok give me your phone (she typed her phone number) you can add me on whatsapp I will give you other details there

Samson : I love your style you are now a big girl oo

Jumoke : Look at you, I nearly knelt down to greet you earlier (she laughed) Thanks for making my day

Samson : No don't thank me I should thank you for making me smile you and your jokes you haven't changed, I thought you were those lekki babes you are just too beautiful.

Jumoke : Lol Samson you should stop this joke you really haven't changed either ( They walked around the supermarket)

Samson : Girl we need to talk about us

Jumoke : About us I really don't understand you

Samson : Well we both know we like each other right from secondary school but I hope you have moved on

Jumoke : Moved on what do you mean by move on you are still my crush

Samson : You see jumoke am already moving on with my life I hope you can move on with yours

Jumoke : Samson I waited for you I knew you would forget me since we haven't seen each other for three years now please why are you saying this you promised to wait for me till am ready

Samson : I fulfilled my promise and I didn't date like other guys but

Jumoke : But what do you like someone else please tell me

Samson : I heard what happened to you when we were still together is it true that you are barren

Jumoke : Oh my God ( she staggered and almost fainted when she was held by Samson)

Samson : Jumoke answer me(He shouted), why didn't you tell me I thought we shouldn't hide things from each other but you broke my trust, if you had told me this wouldn't have happened I wouldn't have been surprised when I heard it

Jumoke : (Crying) How do you expect me to have told you, I was still a little girl I couldn't think straight I couldn't tell anybody including my own crush because I was crushed

Samson : So even when you were in the senior class you couldn't tell me

Jumoke sadShe cuts in) Samson it was an horrible experience I never wanted to remember it talkless of telling anyone the result of that incident made me scared and I was really scared of telling you I thought you would leave me and even if I told you you wouldn't have believed me

Samson : The result of being barren after the abortion

Jumoke : (Cries out in shame) I couldn't believe it, I just wanted to be like other girls how do you expect me to feel after being disvirgined at the age of thirteen and at the same time I was barren in the processs of aborting the bastard in my belly, it wasn't really my fault I am just so unlucky

Samson : Am sorry for all that but I just cant wait for you any longer

(Angela walked in majestically in her sexy cloth)

Angela : Samson I found the key it was in my bag please drop me home ( She didn't finish her last word when she saw jumoke) Jumoke

Jumoke : Angela (Surprised)

Angela : Is this you seriously am I dreaming (she went to hug her) you look so beautiful eventhou you have lost some weight

Jumoke : Get your hands off me (she shouted) You bastard I thought you were my friend but you just have that trait

Angela : What are you saying what trait

Jumoke: Quiet (She Shouted) Betrayal runs in your blood I thought you were my friend I thought you could keep secrets, you are more dangerous than I thought

Angela : what are you

Jumoke (she cuts in ) How could you, you are my worst nightmare (she hits angela) I hate you

Samson : Jummy stop this drama now don't create a scene here

Jumoke : So am creating a scene you are so heartless the both of you are wicked how could you do this to me

Angela : Samson what is she talking about

Jumoke : I have really tried you know but now I understand why some people never have friends its because of heartless people like you ,you are heartless (security men came to throw her out) No leave me let me teach her a lesson she will never forget in her lifetime, leave me I will surely sue you for embarrassing me, leave me (As she cried and she was carried outside)

Angela : Is she mad or something, why is she behaving strange

Samson : I broke the news to her

Angela : What news

Samson : Since you told me jummy was barren I never believed you I thought you were only trying to take her place in my life, I just couldn't think straight I couldn't wait to see her and ask her

Angela : What are you mad, so you told her the first time you are seeing her after three years, whats wrong with you I thought you had some sense listen to yourself

Samson : It wasn't my fault I have waited for this day since the last two years

Angela : You are really out of your senses couldn't you wait for some time before telling her do you even know how jummy thinks I know her very well she will think we are dating and I was able to date you by telling you all about her even thou its true I know I told you but that was because you told me about your family tradition

Samson : Yes you have done the right thing by telling me its our family tradition to marry a virgin I wouldn't have known this if you haven't told me, you really did a good thing

Angela : No it's a bad thing, I have done a bad thing I shouldn't have told you I was so selfish about my feelings, but I told you due to what you told me, you said you really love jumoke and I saw it in you, you were single for good three years without dating girls like other boys do, I really loved you and I didn't want to hurt you but you really had to move on with your life even thou you don't end up with me am happy as long as you are also happy, I didn't mean to bring you two apart since you liked her so much and you wanted to marry her but your tradition forbids her because she is already disvirgined I didn't want you to continue wasting your precious time to wait for her since waiting wont even lead to marriage

Samson : Angela please stop being moody it isn't your fault, I understand you, you really helped your friend by telling me because the way I saw her today it didn't even look like she was going to tell me even thou she tells me I would have been really upset with her for keeping it away from me all this years and I swear during that time she tells me I wont still marry her

Angela :Why

Samson : Firstly she kept such a big secret from me which can lead to death if I had married her without knowing, secondly my tradition forbids her I don't even care if she is barren because there is nothing my God cannot do but for the fact that she made me waste my life by ignoring other girls and lifting the hope in me that I just have to marry her after settling down don't you even know that feeling of relying on something and the thing doesn't work out the way you want

Angela : Samson explain it in details

Samson : For instance imagine I had dated her since school till when I am ready to get married imagine that , then that's when she will tell me her little secret I will really be mad at her and again I wont even marry her because of the tradition and I will have to start my life again in search of a suitable life partner, if not for my tradition I would still have married her because I like her a lot

Angela : That's true

Samson: Do you know you saved her life

Angela : How did I save her

Samson : If I had married her without knowing the truth she would have died, that's what happens when we don't marry a virgin

Angela : Dead thank God she hasn't married you

Samson : Funny girl it cant even be her portion because my family warns the bride's family about it before we get our bride, but you also helped us a lot thank you very much

Angela : You are welcome

Light out

Some Questions for you readers, please reply in the comment box, express your fellings about this aspect of the storybook, lets have some fun discussion, You may get Awesome prices for your answers

1. who do you think is at fault here ? Is it jumoke, Angela, Samson

2. Is Angela really a betrayal? Why do you think so?

3. If you were jumoke will you ever talk to your best friend Angela again? Tell us why

4. Reading the story carefully was Angela's reason for telling Samson the secret sufficient enough

5 Who is at fault here? If you were jumoke what would you do, what will be your next step?

THANKS FOR READING

Scene 9

(In a three bedroom flat, where jumoke stayed with three of her friends, she entered the house in tears and sat down on the couch, crying so loud)

Jumoke: My God, why does my life have so many problems in it ? How I wish I never knew that idiot, she is the only problem in my life

Sola: Jummy what's the problem, I heard your voice from the room, why are you crying ?

Jumoke: Why wont I cry, When I saw my happiness today and someone from nowhere came and ruined it for me

Sola: I don't understand you, who ruined your day

Jumoke: Is it not the problem I call a friend, its Angela, she has started again

Sola: Oh the girl you told me about, what has she done again

Jumoke: She has spoiled a lot of things; you know I told you that I haven't seen Samson for years now

Sola: Yes so did you see him (felling happy)

Jumoke: Yes I saw him but he was with Angela and I was really disgraced with a problem I had when I was young

Sola: What problem dear

Jumoke: I don't want to talk about it, Angela knew about it and now she used it against me, I can't trust anybody

Sola: its okay, if you don't want to talk about it fine, but you should take it easy

Jumoke: I can't take it easy infact I won't take it easy, I was really disgraced in the supermarket today and Samson broke up with me

Sola: What, how, was it that serious

Jumoke: It's more than serious and I know it's because of that Angela

Sola: Yes and we must teach her some lesson, so that next time she will learn to keep her mouth shut

Jumoke: But how I don't even know where she lives

Sola: Don't worry girl I will get her, since she is in this campus, I will deal with her

Jumoke: You will deal with her don't kill her ooo

Sola: Sure I won't but I will teach her a lesson she will never forget (She smiles)

Light Out

Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
U guys should answer d questions ND make sure u invite more friends to read d story
Tanx
Love frm liztej to u all
Re: Unexpected Result by queenitee(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
No one is at fault and they are also all at fault but the main problem here is lack of communication. Samson also did not know how to choose his words, there are ways to put your words when talking, esp when it's what could hurt others

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
queenitee:
No one is at fault and they are also all at fault but the main problem here is lack of communication. Samson also did not know how to choose his words, there are ways to put your words when talking, esp when it's what could hurt others
Tanx queenitee, such a nice comment,well u re right, we as human beings shld learn hw to place our words especially a sensitive situation like dis, we shld always try to choose our words wisely, Tanx for ur contribution
Any other person with their contribution, do u agree with queenitee, or u disagree ND feel dat Samson is right d way he told jumoke Immediately,i will be glad to hear something frm u all
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Scene 10

(In a well furnished room , a tall black girl sat down typing on her laptop, while angela came out of the bathroom, after some silence she sat down to cream her body)

Mojola : This project wont kill someone

Angela : (laughs) you are in your third year, you just have to finish the project, has it been inspected

Mojola : Of course but I have to correct some things, its not easy at all

Angela : Everything is not easy before I finished my own, I corrected it more than five times, you are even lucky, before I was through with mine, I saw what they call fire

Mojola : Lol no be only fire, where are you going to

Angela : I have an appointment with Samson

Mojola : Hmmmmm I go love ooo, you and this your Samson sha

Angela : You are not serious, he is just my friend there is nothing between us, I already told you I cant date until 300 level

Mojola : And what level are we now ooo

Angela : Na you sabi , have not seen the guy for me yet, I guess my mums advice is good after all, thank God I followed it , if not, some stupid boys would have used me and dump like waste product

Mojola : (laughs) You are so funny, waste product lol, to me mothers are always right and its good the way you followed it but don't over follow it

Angela : What do you mean

Mojola : There are plenty guys out there, open your eyes and pick one or is it when you are thirty that you will settle down, ma fi arugbo ara wa oko ooo

Angela : God forbid that's not my own portion, watch what you say

Mojola : Am just saying my own , how will you even find the right person when you are blinded by Samson. Everything you do is related to him so how will the good guys even come to you, when they see you with one Samson all the time and if we ask now you will say you are not dating him, don't you know that getting too close with someone brings in feelings ,you may not know now but it will show later and by then all what we are saying now you wont deny it

Angela : Hmmm mama story teller, you don watch zee world too much, love movies are already disorganizing your brain, I don't believe in love stories

Mojola : Have you watched that movie

Angela : What movie

Angela : I don't believe in love stories, its very interesting , you should watch that movie it is an Indian movie, so interesting, if you watch it, you yourself will start believing in love stories, even the guy in the movie believed at last, not to talk of you that is already in love but doesn't know yet

Angela : (Laughs ) Indian girl, you should go to Indian and get your own love story (Laughs)

Mojola : I will go, oju yin lo mase

Angela sad Still laughing when she started shouting) I hear you, ahhhhh yehhhh my body, mojola mojola yehhh its scratching me ooo

Mojola : What is it, where is scratching you

Angela : My body ooo, ahhhh who touched my cream, yehhhh ooooh ( She scratched her body and jumps on the floor)

Mojola : Eeeeh what will I do now, ah temi ti bami, where did you buy the cream

(jumoke and sola laughing down the stairs)

Jumoke : Serves her right, make sure you don't give her the palm oil until I say so

Sola : Sure thing, let her pay for her wicked deeds, next time her mouth wont dance to other peoples tunes

Jumoke : yes she will learn to always mind her business and keep other peoples secret a secret

Sola ; Lets get back to the room, I thought the werepe did not work when they were still discussing

Jumoke : Same here oo, thank God it worked, its only other people she can tell that she is not dating Samson, she is just lieing to mojola I know that

Sola : Lets just go inside my friends room

( Mojola and angela still roaming around the room with fear)

Angela : Ahhh who have I offended oooo

Mojola : Please just keep quiet, maybe your skin is irritated, don't use this cream again

Angela : This is not my first time of using the cream oooh, ouchhh ( She started crying)

Mojola : Crying wont solve this ooo, what are we going to do now

Angela : Please get me palm oil, be fast please

Mojola : (Ran into the kitchen) Ahhhhh there is no palm oil here ooo, u better lets go to the hospital

Angela : Ahhh (she scratches her body) I still bought palm oil yesterday, whoever planned this, planned it really well, mojola I cant go out like this I will have to be relived a little before going to the hospital

Mojola : That's true, people cant see you in this state, but there is no other option

Angela : You can borrow from the next room now, please hurry

Mojola : I will be right back

(She ran into basirat's room and found sola and angela laughing with basirat)

Mojola : Basirat please I need your palm oil, please borrow me

Basirat : Palm oil to do what (laughs) Is that how I gave you palm oil yesterday or last week, abeg wa palm oil siwaju

Mojola : Basirat please don't do this today, we need it, angela is in a critical condition she has been crying all day long, please help her, I promise to buy you double of what you give us, she is itching so much

Basirat : Double ko triple ni, I said I don't have palm oil should I turn myself into plam oil ni (laughs) E ma gbami ooo

Sola : she said she doesn't have, na by force or should we turn her into palm oil (Sola and angela joins her in laughing)

Basirat : Abi ooo, help me tell her

(Angela still scratching her body in the room when Samson entered)

Angela : What is taking her so long na, ah maybe I should go myself

Samson : Angela, what are you still doing in the hostel ,you should have called that you were not coming

Angela : Oh am so oooooouch sorry ( Scratching her body seriously)

Samson : Whats wrong with you

Angela : My body is scratching me ,that's why I couldn't come (she cries as she scratches)

Samson : What have you done about it

Angela : lets go and meet mojola in the second room, she is suppose to be here with the palm oil by now

Samson : Alright lets go, sorry

(At basirats room mojola was still begging)
Re: Unexpected Result by LIZTEJ(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Scene 11

Jumoke : ( She brought out two plastics of palm oil from her bag) Oh what will I do with this palm oil, (she licked it and poured some away on the floor laughing)

Mojola : This is wickedness, basirat I thought you said you don't have palm oil, what is this that your friend is holding ( mojola shouts in anger not knowing Samson and angela were at her back)

Basirat : Thank God you said it yourself, she is my friend and that's her palm oil, I don't have any palm oil but my friend has excess with her, ask her if she will give you, that's not my business

Mojola : Alright, sister please borrow us your palm oil, my friend really needs it

Jumoke : Palm oil you say, by the way my name is jumoke so don't sister me at all

Mojola : Yes palm oil, I wonder why you are with palm oil but never mind just give me

Jumoke : That's if I want to, and its non of your business if I take palm oil everywhere I go

Mojola : I can see you all have no human feelings , your fellow mate is dying out there and all you can do is to mock her, especially you basirat, I do not expect this from you (she got angry and turned to go while they laughed at her)

Angela : (she cuts in) This is pure wickedness jumoke, ah my body ooo ( still crying)

Jumoke : (Laughs out loud) So you can cry right, feel the pain you put me through everyday

Samson : Whats wrong with you jumoke, I have seen enough of all this, just give them the palm oil

Jumoke : Wow girls, look who we have here its lover boy

Sola : (laughs) Hi lover boy, its good to have you here

Samson : Stop this nonsense jumoke, if you have a problem with me just say it, don't take your anger out on angela

Jumoke : Oh poor thing

Angela : Am really sorry if I have offended you, please just forgive me

Jumoke : No you haven't, but it's a must every man reaps what he sows and that's what is happening to you so not my fault

Samson : You know what jumoke, you are such a devil, if you want justice let it happen naturally, so don't take laws into your hand

Jumoke : (she shouts) please keep quiet, If you talk about putting law into ones hands, you and angela did that to me,(she cries) you both forsake me because of a little problem I had , especially you Samson, do you know how badly I was hurt when you broke up with me, you two judged me without knowing how I would feel, you are the ones who put laws in your hands and not me.

Angela : Jumoke am really sorry, alright I admit. I was so selfish, I was scared of losing Samson ,but no matter what I felt, I should have kept your secret, I shouldn't have exposed you to Samson, you trusted me and I betrayed you, I betrayed our friendship, please forgive me, don't do this to me

Samson : Sorry, am sure its still itching, you are not at fault, you did the right thing to save your friend, if you had not told me, I would still know because later on jumoke will reveal it herself, so you are not at fault, you saved jumoke and I, so stop crying (He tried to touch her)

Jumoke : Don't touch her, if you touch her you will also be infected, and what did you mean by she saved the both of us, you should have allowed me to reveal it myself, that way I would feel better

Samson : You would have been dead If you married me, its against my families tradition am sure you understand what am saying so I cant marry you

Angela : Please jumoke am dying, please help me

Jumoke : Dead you say ( She pours some of the oil on the floor) I prefer wasting this than giving you angela, don't make it look like am at fault yet, she should have allowed me to reveal it myself

Samson : That's why she is sorry, you are also at fault, why didn't you tell me, if you didn't tell me then am sure that you wont tell me in the future, why did you hide such a big thing

Angela : Am sorry dear please help me( Her body was alredy peeling)

Samson : Don't be heartless just give it to her, what you are doing wont make me like you, its just making me hate you the more

Jumoke : Alright I accept we are all at fault and that's why I will leave the palm oil, but remember this, you two really disgraced me at the supermarket, who knows how many people where there, but God will judge you two

Samson : We are really sorry for that, you must have really been hurt and embarrassed

Jumoke : Of course, but now that we all know our faults, I am sorry for doing this, I pray God forgives me also, I didn't wish for this, but you people were not sorry for me at all, you didn't even look for me, instead you plan on going out leaving your best friend behind to suffer as if everything that happened was my fault

Angela : (She cries) I know it really hurts what a bad experience you had when we were young and your greatest fear happened and that is for people not to know about it especially Samson and I am so sorry

Jumoke : That's what you will say but think about it I am the one that has been really offended, and my heart is already broken, this is just a tip of the iceberg Angela, when am true with you, you will learn not to reveal other peoples secret, only God can change my mind, but I wont take laws into my hand anymore let God judge, take the oil rub it on her and after some minute bath and make sure you go to church to pray for forgiveness of sin

Samson : Thank you so much

Angela : Thank you

Mojola : I don't understand this at all

( She left the room with sola)

Basirat : Same here ooo

Mojola : Basirat just keep quiet, its obvious that you planned this with them

Basirat : I wont keep quiet for your sake, I helped my friend, that's all so don't blame me, and please the door is opened (she hissed)

Angela : Don't argue with her, lets just go

Mojola : That's true since we have over stayed our welcome, but let me remind you this basirat, one day you will desperately be in Angela's shoes and by then no one will help you,put that in mind. (she left the room with angela)

Basirat : Abeg close my door, nonsense ( she hissed and locked her door)

Light out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. / Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) / SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 253
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.