Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Beware Of Payoneer Scammers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Payoneer Scammers (2019 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / Transferwise Vs Payoneer Comprehensive Review Of Payoneer Alternative / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Payoneer Scammers by Chatflick(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
I recently got a mail from Payoneer (fake payoneer) saying I got a payment of $260 and I should login to view, the email looked too real and the sender address was from the real payoneer but i clicked on the link and the URL was payoneer.com.es which I entered a fake details and it logged me in thinking that was my true details. To cut the long story short, they were asking for my card number, Security and name on card so please in case you receive such email simply ignore lest you fall into the hands on scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Payoneer Scammers by SirLakes: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tenk you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Payoneer Scammers by olarababi(f): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
kouds op, scammers shall never rip the fruit of our labor

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Blocked My Url / Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers / I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.