Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12898 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by izeek(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2007
In a world where evrything is upside down, and people do things to survive, will you blame a guy who indulges in the act without listening to his reasons? I was dumped because I am a Yahoo Yahoo boy.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
shit i don't blame her, abeg. that girl has a good reason y she did it. and she fears for a life grin grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by izeek(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2007
what if i dont do the shit she thinks i do? maybe i only help people get contacts?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2007
shit same thing, u are still getting commission grin grin grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 16, 2007
in normal countries you'd be explaining yourself to the judge not worrying about a girl dumping you.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mrpataki(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2007
davidylan:

in normal countries you'd be explaining yourself to the judge not worrying about a girl dumping you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by whitelexi(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2007
what does yahoo yahoo mean

419?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mrpataki(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2007
Internet Scammers, 419 guys and lots more. . . . . . . . Internet thieves
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by whitelexi(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2007
Ouch! No comments on this topic then grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kitaun(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2007
The author should cover his head in shame and tape shut his gutter, shameless thief of no nation angry angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kaylala(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2007
Guy,you had better run fi cover shocked
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by yemi87(f): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2007
hey, what kind of things do they do? can they get your information on-line? because i had someone calling me and he had all my information, guy was starting to freak me out (even knows my 1st - no even calls me by that name) had to change my sim card in the end. is it possibe he's a yahoo boy?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kaylala(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
Does are the kind/type of people. cool
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Badman888(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
Yahoo Yahoo is stealing, do u think she would want to be with u one day and go to jail all becos of u,
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kaylala(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2007
Thats right men
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by 4Play(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2007
So let me get this,you are surprised she does not want to be the girlfriend of a criminal
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Hotstepper(f): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2007
hahaha, I was in da situation, da dude was also like u, he gets contact for people and i dumped him and said i will take him back only if he stops and he did, find something else to do, you doing it or getting contact is da same shit as far as I am concerned, I dont blame da gurl ooooo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by bennie019(f): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2007
well me i dont blame her, would do the same if i were in her shoes.

And most girls who date yahoo yahoo guys are just there for the money

''''well dats my opinion
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2007
mr G man i ve got a place for u.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by justin04(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
Did she know u were a yahoo boy when u met her or u lied? I dont blame her jare.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by beautyful(f): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
well, what exactly were u expecting!!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2007
you probably didnt buy her enough gifts
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by progwiz(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2007
Hey izeek yahoo boy ,give your address and phone number or give the girls contact

since you ve d gut to post this SHAMELESS JUNK here, 'll help u put d gut @right place
   angry  angry

WHAT!!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked   could dt be your picx on your profile

what is happening to us in this country ??  being confidently corrupt ,haba!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by progwiz(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2007
[center] the next stage after 'dumping' is 'catching'
you are not only going to be dumped u will be caught 
[/center]

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by hammah(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2007
get a yahoo-girl!!! and forget that 'saint mary'.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by hammah(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2007
et a yahoo-girl!!! and forget that 'saint mary'. cool
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2007
prog-wiz:

Hey izeek yahoo boy ,give your address and phone number or give the girls contact

since you ve d gut to post this SHAMELESS JUNK here, 'll help u put d gut @right place
angry angry

WHAT!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked could dt be your picx in your profile

what is happening to us in this country ?? being confidently corrupt ,haba!!
prog-wiz:

[center] the next stage after 'dumping' is 'catching'
you are not only going to be dumped u will be caught
[/center]

that harsh sha
and it's not is fault his a yahoo boy, blame our economy and our government
am sure his a graduate student, it's situation that pushed him there
who knows maybe his the one sending himself to school.
people need to put themselves in his shoes before judging him
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2007
And we always blame our leaders,
I thought it ess government for the people by the people,
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Badman888(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2007
I think government should be left out of this issue, if you keep blaming the government u wont move forward, in developed countries they are still people that does this stuff, some people its just in their blood
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by sin(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2007
as Nigerians, we have had our names destroyed and whenever u say "Nigerian" people have thier guard on. I think that is a shame.
Nigerians are not the worst offenders in this regards. The russians, pakistanis, Indians etc are worst offenders but u will hardly hear them talk about it or tell anyone they are naughty.
But the nigerian is a different breed all together. He does one litlle thing and the whole world knows the next day. shame on u and the whole lots that are giving every Nigerian a bad name in the international community. we can do without ur contribution in this forum
do whatever u do and wait for the law. If u get away with it fine and good, u are lucky. but keep ur mouth shout and it to urself and stop painting every Nigerian in ur colour. some of us can be very different
Yahoo boy indeed!!!! why u no be msn boy? oloshi!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by progwiz(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2007
Jeeezz what d h, !
Omo Eko and every other person that follows your suite
We are all responsible for whatever we do or be ,no one is responsible ,
you can not use wrong to correct wrong
you can not use evil to achieve right
  for goodness sake what are u saying

mennnnnn plsssss hanhan

infact your next post on nairaland izeek is
"they caught me because i'm a yahoo yahoo boy"
how can you be proud doing this
we are now admitting wrongs to be right in this nation ;that is awful and sadening

those doing menial jobs are respectable/responsible than internet thieves

Tuface did not finish/go to school he is a super star today ,his song is being played on all radio station in Barbados 

Omo Eko U better stop encouraging this young guys in this manner

AND WE SHOULD STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR OUR STATE OR ELSE WE REMAIN IN THE SAME SPOT IF NOT WORSE
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2007
angry You fool who wants to be the girlfriend/wife of an OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to her she saw sense you are nothing but a thieving bastard do you care that you may be stealing the little savings these people have?

You cause nothing but misery and you are crying about being dumped I guess the curses the people you have stolen from are beginning to work on you.  May you know as many sad days as your victims!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Plateau Speaker Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Police Hunt Suspects / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.