Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Sango Vs Python - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango Vs Python (464 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango Vs Python by tit(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Python have challenge the gods

Re: Sango Vs Python by tit(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
ha ha ha
see there face
Re: Sango Vs Python by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please python continue dancing despite the fact that the coward(kanu) ran away. Hahaha why did he ran away? One IpIGs from this thread should answer this question for me.
Re: Sango Vs Python by tit(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
see the bravest zoo soldier on the ground, belly up!
that is why the rest are crying and lamenting.
Re: Sango Vs Python by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
tit:
see the bravest zoo soldier on the ground, belly up!
that is why the rest are crying and lamenting.

good that una have una confidence back..but dont fool una selfs go daring the nigerian army again.....

we enjoy battling una on nairaland.... grin grin grin grin....alot of fun...

i was already thinking on moving on to the kenyans and south africans for e-battles... grin grin grin..but they are lame and boring... cry

but ipob is something else... grin grin grin
Re: Sango Vs Python by tit(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

good that una have una confidence back..but dont fool una selfs go daring the nigerian army again.....

we enjoy battling una on nairaland.... grin grin grin grin....alot of fun...

i was already thinking on moving on to the kenyans and south africans for e-battles... grin grin grin..but they are lame and boring... cry

but ipob is something else... grin grin grin

sango is coming for you.
just dey there.
you think it is by ak 47.

i am in this unit, but i come out, no scratch.

(1) (Reply)

Before Biafra, There Was Isaac Adaka Jasper Boro’s Twelve-day Revolution / Proceedings Of The Nigerian Senate Of Tuesday 26th September , 2017 / IPOB To Buhari: Tell Us What You Did To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.