Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! (1585 Views)

Why Yorubas Should Unite With Other Southerners And Middle Belt / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
I was discussing the state of affairs with a friend of mine today who was a high ranking army officer and he pleaded with me to ask my people to leave the north immediately. He sounded so desperate like he knew something he could not say on the phone and just kept saying things are going to happened very very soon Walahi! He said they were initially deployed in flash points in Kano because of expected violence over the quit notice. However, since Baba came back, they have been given marching orders to crush IPOB and neutralize Nnamdi Kanu no matter the consequence.

This deployment have left southerners in left key northern cities exposed to mob violence without any troops to quell the violence. he therefore urged me to impress on any family member still in the north to leave immediately as he is sure violence would happen soon from what he heard from people and there will be no troops to protect them.

I thus want to use this media to inform those stubborn Igbos and other southerners still in northern Nigeria to leave immediately. It is obvious the government created a situation to make you vulnerable to mob attacks and it is left for you to ensure the safety of you and your family by leaving immediately. This is the umpteenth time people have begged southerners in the north to come home, it may be the last as the evil day is very close now.

The choice is to live or die is completely yours. Don't say people didn't share the information they got with you.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Cjrane2: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
I know the time is getting closer. I said it that pythons dance was a smokescreen for a bigger plot of the north. They are determined to implement the quit notice hit and were really concerned about the reprisal that will follow. So they came up with the python dance.

Those that have ears, let them listen. I am done begging people to just reason a little bit and smell the coffee cooking.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Time to scram. No reasonable southerner should be in the North seeing happenings in the polity. All Yorubas should please come back. cry
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by leofab(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
The OP is an IPOB member.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Kazim88: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB are planning to disgrace PMB at UN General Assembly, Newyork on Tuesday...

It would not augur well...

Let every southerner return for now..... It is inevitable..

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by kettykin: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Time to scram. No reasonable southerner should be in the North seeing happenings in the polity. All Yorubas should please come back. cry
yorubas voted for APC so why are they running from their people

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by kettykin: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
I was discussing the state of affairs with a friend of mine today who was a high ranking army officer and he pleaded with me to ask my people to leave the north immediately. He sounded so desperate like he knew something he could not say on the phone and just kept saying things are going to happened very very soon Walahi! He said they were initially deployed in flash points in Kano because of expected violence over the quit notice. However, since Baba came back, they have been given marching orders to crush IPOB and neutralize Nnamdi Kanu no matter the consequence.

This deployment have left southerners in left key northern cities exposed to mob violence without any troops to quell the violence. he therefore urged me to impress on any family member still in the north to leave immediately as he is sure violence would happen soon from what he heard from people and there will be no troops to protect them.

I thus want to use this media to inform those stubborn Igbos and other southerners still in northern Nigeria to leave immediately. It is obvious the government created a situation to make you vulnerable to mob attacks and it is left for you to ensure the safety of you and your family by leaving immediately. This is the umpteenth time people have begged southerners in the north to come home, it may be the last as the evil day is very close now.

The choice is to live or die is completely yours. Don't say people didn't share the information they got with you.

Thank you for bringing this to light , igbos in the North are the most gullible people in the world , i often saw the operation python dance as a ploy to distablize and weaken the igbo resistance to defend themselves in the event of any eventually , while i still hope for peace i have realised that only very gullible igbos living in the North will not make a plan B seeing how the country is dancing on its foundation and what took place in Abia in the name of searching for Nnamdi Kanu .God help igbos Biko

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

My people can be mistake for Igbos and attacked. I would hate for that to happen.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheCabal:
The OP is an IPOB member.
If you are not Hausa, you are an IPOB.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Fidelismaria: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
oh
time to make a phone call
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
walexy100:

If you are not Hausa, you are an IPOB.

Best English I ever heard

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by MORNDEW(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
See the kind of youths on Nairaland. To them everything is conspiracy theory. One wonders how their brain was formed. Someone will sleep and wake tribalism na wa O.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Singlecliq: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Another media propaganda

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by 9japrof(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Keep your warnings to yourself, yiu guys created the insecurity in the first place...

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Singlecliq:
Another media propaganda

Do not take it lightly
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by BudeYahooCom: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

yorubas are safe in the north. There is no need to panic. The fulani are grateful to them for electing buhari, so won't touch them.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by BabaRamota1980: 1:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Ba komi. Beyerebe mu tefi Kano mu tefi Zaria mu tefi Jos, mu tefi Kaduna. Beyerebe za mu so gida, mu so Jebba, mu so Ilorin, mu so Ogbomoso, mu so Eko. grin
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by totorimi: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2017
I do not want to believe any real southerner is still in the North.

Only a stubborn fly follows the dead body into the grave. Anyone left there should have themselves to blame. A govt that can't save themselves cannot save you.
You will just die for nothing in the hands of blood thirsty monkeys and baboon.
The restructure have naturally started taking shape.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by konoplyanka: 4:11am On Sep 18, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by stayreal: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2017
kettykin:

Yorubas can stay in the north, they friends and allies of the hausa-fulani, after all they voted in favor of buhari.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by stayreal: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2017
It is the Most High Yahawah's will that some people will stay there until all hell breaks lose. One must understand that some people that have been in the north for years, even decades have heard the cry of "wolf!" and are now numb to that call. Sheep are not even aware when a wolf is howling until it's too late.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
stayreal:

Yorubas can stay in the north, they friends and allies of the hausa-fulani, after all they voted in favor of buhari.

In the heat of it, nobody asks you if you are yoruba, Edo Urhobo Igbo or Ijaw.

Policemen Storm Ajegunle Area Of Lagos As Street Fight Breaks Out. Photos / Come 2019, Who Are We Voting For As President?? / We Are Not Supporting Obasanjo - Afenifere Leader Speaks After Meeting Former Pr