Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Having Trouble Doing The Result Upload! Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Having Trouble Doing The Result Upload! Help! (444 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / JAMB Trending: JAMB Olevel Result Upload 2021/2022 Portal Is Open / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Trouble Doing The Result Upload! Help! by DerKlassiker: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
I'm a Jambite Currently living in Challenge Area Ibadan. I'm Having Trouble locating an accredited Jamb CBT to do the result upload.
I've been to the centre in The Polytechnic Ibadan and also the Zonal Office in Agodi G.R.A. and was told to find another accredited centre
I want to ask any Nairalander/Jambites living in Ibadan to know if the centres in The University Of Ibadan are working because I have doubt over the ASUU strike shutting them down.
Urgent Answers Please!
Re: Having Trouble Doing The Result Upload! Help! by olbrian(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
DerKlassiker:
I'm a Jambite Currently living in Challenge Area Ibadan. I'm Having Trouble locating an accredited Jamb CBT to do the result upload.
I've been to the centre in The Polytechnic Ibadan and also the Zonal Office in Agodi G.R.A. and was told to find another accredited centre
I want to ask any Nairalander/Jambites living in Ibadan to know if the centres in The University Of Ibadan are working because I have doubt over the ASUU strike shutting them down.
Urgent Answers Please!

Visit EAC at Awolowo way, housing estate along sango road. An accredited center is available for uploading of result and change of institution

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Post UME Error Correction: / Uniport De/pd/pt/utme 2017/2018 Admission Form Is Out / See AAU Ekpoma Departmental Cutoff Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.