Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Love Prose (dear Future Wife) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Prose (dear Future Wife) (436 Views)

Green, White And A Stain Of Red #endpolicebrutality [prose Poetry] / Love Letter To My Future Wife / Love Prose (dear Future Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Prose (dear Future Wife) by mareeam802(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dear Future Wife,
I know you're out there, somewhere in the world... I have no idea. I don't know what you're doing. I can't tell if you're schooling or working in a small company, or what you do that make you fulfilled.
You might probably be a writer or an artist, or a weird scientist...I really don't care who or what you are. I'll love you just the way you are!
How can I tell how you look when I see you. Are you a wild lady with dyed red flaming hair or you're just that simple girl with rounded spectacles?
The fact is, I don't care how you look. What I do care is finding you and loving you.
I do not promise to buy you the biggest gifts because I'm not wealthy. I don't promise to get the biggest mansion you've dreamt of living. I may not be your prince charming with the best looks and sweetest talks. I may not be all these but I'll be someone who would love you with all of his heart. I'm someone who'd spend the rest of his life with you.
We will get married, have the lovely kids, go on a dinner date to rekindle our love, have those pillow fights, play chess after lunch; during the weekends. We would make sumptuous treats together and eat like it's our last meal on earth.
I pray we grow old together, seeing our lovely kids get married and having their own children.
But future wife, I'm kinda running impatient. When will I see you? How would I know you're the one? Will you be putting on a long gown or having a black hoodie over your head? What will your name be? Martha? Angela? Brittany? I hope to find you soon future wife!

Maryam Abdulwahab, Love Prose.

Facebook: Maryam's Nitty Wall
maryamnittywall.. com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Based On Unity / Your Thinking Limits Your Mind! / Uncensored Orhphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.