Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do You Care If I Teach You Or Do This For You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Care If I Teach You Or Do This For You? (382 Views)

I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar / Do You Care To Learn How To Make Money Through Exchange Business Masterclasses? / I Teach People How to Drive A Car Contact me 07061960316 if interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Care If I Teach You Or Do This For You? by makkosky(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
For your payroll solutions (schools, hospitality organisation, part of your organization payroll team etc)

For a team of auditors to represent your organisation in state of federal tax audits

For an expert to hand help in seminars presentations, presentation of slides (no matter the numbers) or design of event programme.

Sourcing for good hands for your job ( recruitment team)

Calculations, payment, fillings of returns and maintenance of all government relates payment as at when due.

You need ETCC for you or staffs of your organisation (faster)

Please contact me and I will be glad

Onaara Michael
Onaaramichael@gmail.com

Cc debbie

Lalasticlala

This is who I am.

(1) (Reply)

The Champions Mindset — Attribute Of Great Leadership / Get Awoof $500 To Trade Forex !!!! Limited Offer / A-Z Affliate Marketing Ebook For Beginners For Sale Worth 50$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.