Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? (316 Views)

Atiku Plan Part 3 : We Must Begin To Visualize A New Nigeria Without Crude Oil! / South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. / We Must Plan A Nigeria Without Crude Oil – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
North is the only region who is oppose to restructuring and succession simply because they lack natural resources like crude oil.They are bent on fostering unity on other regions by using military might to achieve their aims because of crude oil They don't understand what unity is but they feel it means one Nigeria.Unity is not tribalism,nepotism,and religious violence.They possess all these traits I have listed,but they are still preaching unity.Somebody should enlighten them more.Unity is by choice.
Re: Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? by devindevin2000: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nope. The day oil is finished or owners of the land refuse to share with others, that day, that very hour, Nigeria will cease to exist. The day oil is finished, Hausa-Fulani will tell other Nigerians we are going, and we are taking Abuja we built with your oil money with us. If you refused like they are refusing Biafraa, they will chase you and kill you off...Lol. If that ever happened, Niger Delta will be the stupidest people in the history of humanity...used, sucked, dried and dumped like a big f00l. And this will surprise you...so-called Niger Delta if oil is finished...CAN NEVER BE UNITED OR AGREE TO FORM A COUNTRY. On what basis? They have none. Niger Delta region was founded and created on oil; so if oil finishes, it ceases to exist. An Ibibio or Efik man has nothing in common with an Edo or Ijaw man, absolutely none...nada, but have over 80% in common with Igbo...in blood/DNA, culture, geography, language, e.t.c.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? by oladeebo: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
comshots:
North is the only region who is oppose to restructuring and succession simply because they lack natural resources like crude oil.They are bent on fostering unity on other regions by using military might to achieve their aims because of crude oil They don't understand what unity is but they feel it means one Nigeria.Unity is not tribalism,nepotism,and religious violence.They possess all these traits I have listed,but they are still preaching unity.Somebody should enlighten them more.Unity is by choice.
what is oil then?
Re: Will Nigeria Remain Amalgamated Without Crude Oil? by horsepower101: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oil is the main reason why they won't listen to IPOB. I opened a thread yesterday advising IPOB members to be patient and wait for the oil to dwindle or lose value. Nigeria will not entertain anything that will stop the flow of crude oil. Simple

I hope they take my advice.

I know its a sad situation.

(1) (Reply)

The South East Governors / Patrotism The Way Forward For Imo Pdp / The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.