Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity (1400 Views)

Diamond Bank Cheques Will Become Invalid From March 1st 2020 / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Impersonators / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Multiple Impersonators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity by Naijagotit1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please i just got an email from ad-sense team that my account has been disabled due to invalid click activity dictated on my site, please how do i get back my account.

How do i use the Appeal Form without getting disproved?

Dunno what to do, please your advise and suggestions will help.

Here's a screenshot of the email

Re: Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity by Aragon: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't know if it's possible to get it back once banned... It can be heart breaking and dipressing..... I lost mine for same reason long time ago that was more than 7yrs ago.... I didnt know much about Adsense and the person that Introduced me to it says we should form a "Clicking CluB"and thats how to make Money....... So we started Clicking away and Money started Growing, well a Week Later we got Banned and got same mail like the one you post. Imagine my shock! I google to find out more about this and saw strories of Sites that makes $15k a month got banned and they were screaming Insulting Google... But there is no Real person to talk to. Once they Ban you, I guess thats it. I regret it till this very day, cos I know so much online now and if I still got my Adsense, I will take it as full time Job and be making Money online.... Sad, but I guess thats the reality otherwise somebody else has a different approach

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2017
This is not the right section to post this.. The webmaster section would have given you more input.

You must have been clicking on your ads OR perhaps, urged someone to. Google is smart bro.. Having 20 views with 20 clicks is glaring enough that something fishy is going on.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Payoneer Card Without Local Bank Account / Marketers And Distributors Wanted!!! / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.