Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me (4813 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
I was shocked to check my phone from a caller I hand known from facebook here in Ph. She hardly calls up to 8 missed calls. I began to wonder Wat was at stake I began to brainstorm y she called me wen I was away watching my favorite match Chelsea vs Arsenal match...

In breaking the rule of our agreed terms for her to only call me wen she needed to talk to me to avoid hubby wahala.
I called and got a shower. " I am pregnant for you0" she just did a confirmatory test and shows about 2months pregnancy...

She looked worried on phone as I tried to calm her down. She married for over 3yrs ago to a kalabari man and she is yet to get a child to show for d union..

We met early this year and started talking and finally met.
She was cute and we'll endowed and I knew it won't be long before I tasted her honey pot...

She was a religious type maybe cos of looking for fruit of the womb..

We did it 2wice in my place and now she is scared of whether to leave the pregnancy or if her hubby finds out...
I have advised her to keep it and let the husband know she is pregnant for him....

That's d best I can do for her. But she is feeling guilty knowing she is carrying my child in her womb....

She's still confused.For Now only both of us know this secret.She is scared I come for d kid in future and scatter her marriage which I have no intention.

Advise is needed how best she can handle this sensitive issue...

Matured response needed
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
That's what you get for screwing peoples wife.

Man whor.e.

11 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
That's what you get for screwing peoples wife.

Man LovePeddler.

Advise needed not insults is sensitive issue....
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

Advise needed not insults is sensitive issue....
It doesn't sound sensitive to me, you got what you asked for, you can't eat your cake and have it back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by dotunbekro06(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bro I am 100% sure that you will surely come back for the child later in the future..

No one knows tomorrow

What if there is a situation whereby your pastor keeps telling you that you have a blood outside, that need to be back into your house...
I have a nigga here with similar case just like this...

He went for the child when that's what they keep telling him, he even once said he had a dream that a child was crying bla bla bla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by greatnaija01: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
YOUR WHOLE POSTS ON NAIRALAND IS USUALLY ABOUT SEX WITH MARRIED LADIES, even the last was about a married neighbours wife, BIKO pls how do you expect us to take you serious.... even if this was true, you must have known how to protect yourself from such things like you claim in your other threads when people try to caution you about pregnancy or STDs or even ATTACKS

pls repent

hooklover:
I was shocked to check my phone from a caller I hand known from facebook here in Ph. She hardly calls up to 8 missed calls. I began to wonder Wat was at stake I began to brainstorm y she called me wen I was away watching my favorite match Chelsea vs Arsenal match...

In breaking the rule of our agreed terms for her to only call me wen she needed to talk to me to avoid hubby wahala.
I called and got a shower. " I am pregnant for you0" she just did a confirmatory test and shows about 2months pregnancy...

She looked worried on phone as I tried to calm her down. She married for over 3yrs ago to a kalabari man and she is yet to get a child to show for d union..

We met early this year and started talking and finally met.
She was cute and we'll endowed and I knew it won't be long before I tasted her honey pot...

She was a religious type maybe cos of looking for fruit of the womb..

We did it 2wice in my place and now she is scared of whether to leave the pregnancy or if her hubby finds out...
I have advised her to keep it and let the husband know she is pregnant for him....

That's d best I can do for her. But she is feeling guilty knowing she is carrying my child in her womb....

She's still confused.For Now only both of us know this secret.She is scared I come for d kid in future and scatter her marriage which I have no intention.

Advise is needed how best she can handle this sensitive issue...

Matured response needed

5 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by pocohantas(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why did she commit adultery? She is a fool.

Let me be non-moralistic.
Why did she tell you?
Something her mates do codedly, without the side guy being aware.

Men need to start doing DNA.
Women done dey get mind.

OP, were you not warned about sleeping with married ladies recently? Every time, you and married woman.

2 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by phintohlar(f): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Gbe agbelebu re, o wuwo bi ko wuwo, ma toh jesu leyin... I bet you woun't understand

6 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2017
greatnaija01:

YOUR WHOLE POSTS ON NAIRALAND IS USUALLY ABOUT SEX WITH MARRIED LADIES, even the last was about a married neighbours wife, BIKO pls how do you expect us to take you serious.... even if this was true, you must have known how to protect yourself from such things like you claim in your other threads when people try to caution you about pregnancy or STDs or even ATTACKS

pls repent

This lady I was thinking is experience in handling such issues but was surprised she is foolish to take in..
I would have advise her to take some drugs I know but since she never born 4 just wondering
Working on her confidence is d issue... Some rugged ladies no go marry be give am to hubby but she no get mind like its thought...
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
What advice?

When you were screwing her in different styles, holes and postures did you ask for advice? Or when you were blessing her womb with millions of sperm did you call on us?

A married woman! Jeez! Get your flity self out of here! # Somailian goat!

3 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
You need Jesus OP.
You don't need help...we weren't there when u were fûçking her...Cow!

This is really awful but i don't blame u...i blame d married woman that opened her legs for u.

You are such a drama king and i don't know why you are so drawn to married women. Hope u r not cursed?

I know she can't even spill the truth to her husband because she no get liver, so let her grow the baby up without telling her husband and let her sin continue to torment her...

Adultery shouldn't be tolerated...Abortion is a sin...it's not even an option.

She has seen what she's looking for nah...let her just prepare for all hell to break loose if the husband gets to find out...am very sure she will be chased out of her matrimonial home.
I hate foolish women.

1 Like

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
Gbe agbelebu re, o wuwo bi ko wuwo, ma toh jesu leyin... I bet you woun't understand

Wat is essence of speaking Wat only u understand u have not communicated...
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by dotunbekro06(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
I am singing along omo ologo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by greatnaija01: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
taaaa will u kip kwayet? if your fake story is true and the hubby informs police about this then your matter is finished.... if its true you cant even come and post it here... cos you will want to sort it out quickly.
You dont use condoms abi? u do not look well before you bleep abi.... and you have over 20 threads on expert sex with married women... pls forget this foolishness and be a blogger so u can get paid for it.
continue your childish fun... time is ticking

hooklover:

This lady I was thinking is experience in handling such issues but was surprised she is foolish to take in..
I would have advise her to take some drugs I know but since she never born 4 just wondering
Working on her confidence is d issue... Some rugged ladies no go marry be give am to hubby but she no get mind like its thought...

1 Like

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by dotunbekro06(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2017
RuthDaniels:
What advice?

When you were screwing her in different styles, holes and postures did you ask for advice? Or when you were blessing her womb with millions of sperm did you call on us?

A married woman! Jeez! Get your flity self out of here! # Somailian goat!
Team No Joy

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by phintohlar(f): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2017
dotunbekro06:
I am singing along omo ologo
Gbayii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by phintohlar(f): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2017
hooklover:

Wat is essence of speaking Wat only u understand u have not communicated...
it means carry ur cross my dear brother
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by dotunbekro06(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Chai, I just checked the moniker, Nah hooklover again.. Well done omo wobe
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by optional1(f): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
married woman ke..

Why bleep a married woman in the first place... Hoelosho and girls don finish for PH wey b say na she you see...

Oga dance to the music..

1 Like

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
The op is a dead man typing......
Another man wife?!/mods no go get sense ban this fool o....
Such public display of moral decadence

2 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Myles23(m): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Where is the shovel, i will help u dig
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by EponOjuku: 4:18am On Sep 18, 2017
OP, you should better start praying that the husband is not someone like me. He's a Kalabari man based in PH, doesn't look too good for you.

If I'm to see the man to advise him, I'll tell tell him to keep the child since he's been looking for a child for 3 years.

However, one day, you're gonna come back to claim your child. It would cost him millions in legal fees in court as its a protracted process. To prevent that, he should pay assassins to take you out.

An assassin paid 1M to eliminate you today is a better investment than using 5M to fight a paternity dispute with its unnecessary publicity in 10 years time.

You only know the married woman you're shagging, you don't know the devil she's married to.

4 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2017
So this boy after all the advice wey I give you, u still go Bleep up. No play with kalabari man o cry
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by SmellingAnus(m): 5:37am On Sep 18, 2017
At last, Karma seems to be cooking African delicacy that you would eat through out your life time... undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by 9japrof(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2017
I think this OP is looking for cheap attention, stylishly advertising his products and services. All within minutes I have read threads of your useless misdemeanor with married ladies.

Don't worry since ur head office dey PH, those loose married nairalanders would send you a mai very soon to contact you. Market must sell na, economy dey harsh

3 Likes

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by greatface(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2017
This Guy Probably Is A Lunatic.

You Are Just So Happy Messing Around With Married Women After You Have Brainwashed Them And You Take Advantage Of Their Predicament In Their Marital Challenges.

And I'm Sure It Is Your Type That Will Pull The Trigger On Sighting Your Girl Friend Talking To A Guy Without Even Verifying If The Guy In Question Is A Distant Relative.

I Pray Christ Visits You Because He Is The Only One Who Can Save You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Why did she commit adultery? She is a fool.

Let me be non-moralistic.
Why did she tell you?
Something her mates do codedly, without the side guy being aware.

Men need to start doing DNA.
Women done dey get mind.

OP, were you not warned about sleeping with married ladies recently? Every time, you and married woman.
So you believe this tale by moonlight angry
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Stevengerd(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Bro nnamadi, ur frnds they work u deh samankwe. when ur eyes go clear telli person. na ur cross, Gbe
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by dannytoe(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
50naira condom should have prevented all this, but you choose to test the honeyspot of another man's wife.
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Prettyamaxy(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
what are you going to do now?
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by joseo: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
that marriage is over since the first day u slept with her.....well as for me I will go for my child becos all my children must know and acknowledge that I am their father.
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
People castigating the Op, don't blame him 100percent.

At least he didn't rape her.

Some married women have no shame at all.

Today, I was about driving to work. I then saw one voluptuous lady holding onto her Lil girl as she drags her gently to walk fast. I believe the mum is taking her to school. Guess what this woman wore, even me as am single, u won't catch me dead wearing such clothes. She wore tight jeggings and a crop clinging sleeveless top. All her shape, big bumbum everything bouncing. I said oh my God and she will call herself am a married woman. Smhhh. She strikes me as a full time housewife.
No goals, nothing whatsoever upstairs than to tempt men this morning.

I shook my head, as I drove off.

Some. Men dey marry sha.

Last last, Na to invite man come her matrimonial bed. Do all sorts before the husband arrives in the evening. Smhhhh.

Anyways Op and his bevy of married women are to be blamed in this sin.. Not. Only him.

And the married woman he impregnate, will end up telling her husband, she's pregnant for him.

My dear, I have a good news! God has Finally answered our prayers!
Am pregnant!

Dummy husband, will beat his chest and say yes am I man!

Thank you Lord!

Smhhhh... Married people deceiving themselves

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless / Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls / Does joystick Size Really Matter (the Truth Comes Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.