Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Problems Of Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Problems Of Opportunities (327 Views)

What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians / The Problem Isn't A Lack Of Opportunities. It's An Abundance Of Distractions... / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems Of Opportunities by minderzz(m): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Most nigeria youths are 85% unconscious of the opportunities in our retarded economy.A country that seems to have a lot of problems needs solution, and the depth of solution lies opportunities, the day Nigeria youths will begin to see to the solution of his fellow human rather than selfish interest, instead the youths indulges themselves in an alarming crime that does not speak well of how intelligence, and how smart we are to tap into our resources of a possible solutions to our problem.Not my problem attitude need come to an end, and develop the attitude of how to solve the solution of a brother and country with love,the youths needs to come together,and bond tribalism and religious sentiment with love.Instead our press write articles about a propaganda,they called biafra, on air personality being made popular by our president,this propaganda is of the highest order.I imagined seeing myself as Nnamdi kanu,but those times I will be preaching how passionate and caring for the solution of a fellow nigeria can brings you divine wealth in our problematic opportunities country, this should be our core values,rather than teaching you how to be profitable by investing our kobo and naira to a country that our fathers has developed with their pennies during their unaware ignorance times. If every Nigeria youths can come together to share views, and learn from the past failure and see that we are the remedy to curb our fraudulent crimes for selfish interest,forgetting your fellow brother life is at stake.
It hurts as most youths neglect a mouthwatering opportunities right in their own eyes, is it the country that has the problem or our eyes?,ask, what can I do for nigeria? And remember that Nigeria is part of the earth surface populated by you, your destiny lies in your hand as the future of nigeria lies in you .nigeria should be blessed to have you lets be a goodwill ambassadors of ourselves,family and nigeria. Thank you as you read.
#eyeproblem or #nigeriapoblems #mindsays #ib9jayouth @bab_mind

(1) (Reply)

Enabled Solutions Limited Job. Apply Now!!! / 6 Key Ratios That You Must Look For Before Buying A Stock. / Brief Summary Of Our Software Enterprise Product For Sme’s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.