Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37101 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Maybe he died out of frustration of this country.
He don tire for all those your villagers wey dey send am message

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by smith666999(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
did u remove any letter from the birds beak?

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Xblink(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmm.... Everything in Nigeria is from the village..... So bats shouldn't fly again?...
They were on earth even b4 u came.... U should b d one from the village.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by menxer: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I couldn't believe my eyes.
So you have an electric pole in your sitting room, ni?

That is how some people appropriated the 5% appellation to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by chichijas(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
WELL, the bat is now a bait for some hungry nigerians who can eat anything!

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Evergreen4(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I bat cannot die in peace again
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by mrphysics(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad
Lol, you guys are not serious. Instead of going about your business, you are thinking that someone somewhere is after your failure.

All these things can only be heard in Africa. Stop being deceived, no one is after you

7 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by brownsugar23: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
so person no go fit fly peacefully again abi anyway even in the spirit world self no rest the hustle is real
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by lavenjcrown(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Setpredict10: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
lol
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by jaykay2017: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Village people that are on their own, you are accusing them falsely. angry

So if all the cockroaches you've been killing are from village, by now, all your village people go don die na grin
haba can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by bluice2(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Let me ask; so which animal would you have exonerated? Cos from your write up your village people seem to replicate different kinds of animals...
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Benekruku(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Bat from your village............

smh.......

So a creature cannot have accident in peace

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Hahnemann: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Y do they choose to operate with bats this days, I killed this one flying around in my office last week. My work makes me sleep in d office some days but that very day I decided to go home. Only to come bk d nxt morning and saw this one already arrested by d holyspirit, I killed it without wasting of time.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by bejeria101(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Village people pls listen electricity kills,pls avoid it.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Pdazzle01(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
BATS are nocturnal animals. bats don't even see during the day, so the bat you saw when you woke up is neither electrocuted/dead but the day broke with it on the pole. you can only confirm the dead claim if you by chance woke up the next morning and you still meet the bat at the same point.

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by sauceEEP(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
What nonsense is this? Op you need serious flogging. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Memories12411: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Bats have been dying on electric poles since before you were born. Change your mindset please.

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by 0temAtum: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below
ignorance.
Read how innocent people were killed for this sort of misinformation:

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 112:1-30

Chapter One Hundred and Twelve
1. Opisa who became the Oniruwa after the death of his father Iruwa had two wives.
2. Now the two wives of Opisa had given birth to two children apiece. And the children did not grow up to a year before they died.
3. For they fell sick often and died eventually.
4. Now the Oniruwa sought after a priest, saying, tell me the cause of my misfortune.
5. And the priest said, there are many witches and wizards in the land.
6. Let them be gathered together and beheaded.
7. Are they not the flying birds we see at night? Are they not also the rats and the cats which run around? For the witches go in other appearances to do evil.
9. Now the king said, how shall we overcome them? And the priest said, we shall hunt them down one after the other.
10. Now at night, the priests assembled the hunters. And they hunted the nighthawks and the bats and owls which they saw flying around.
11. Now when they had shot stones at any bird, they went to see where it had fallen.
12. And whenever a bird had fallen at the roof of a house, they went into the hut to find the witch, thinking that the bird had entered into that hut and had turned back to a human.
13. Now the old women of such huts were taken and burnt or stoned to death publicly. And where there was no old woman, they took the little children who could not speak well yet.
14. For they said that the bird was it which had turned back to the old witch or the little witch or wizard.
15. Now a day came when the hunters chased a mole at night. And the mole hurried into the palace wounded.
16. And they entered the palace court that night and saw Omata the aged mother of the king lying on the bare floor outside. And when she saw them, she laughed.
17. And they informed the king, saying, surely your mother is a witch also.
18. Surely she is the one who did not let any of your children survive.
19. Now the king was surprised and said, I think my mother is worried by old age. For many times, she loves to play in the sand like a child.
20' And at other times, she bathed herself outside. And she even wandered out of the palace sometimes.
21' And she complains about many things now more than how she does when she was young.
22. And she laughs unnecesarily too. But we did not think of all these things as witchcraft till today.
23' Now the priest said, all these are the signs of witchcraft. Bring her and let us kill her. For she transformed from a mole to a human when we shot a stone at her.
24. Now the king refused that his mother should be killed. Now in the morning, it was announced all over the land that the mother of Oniruwa was a witch. But the king had refused that he should be killed.
25. Now all those whose parents and grandparents had been killed for witchcraft came and protested.
26' And they chanted, Opisa give us your mother. Give her to us, for she is a witch. A homo in the day and a mole at night.
27. Bring the old witch for a kill. Now when the people did not cease, the Oniruwa released his mother to be killed.
28. And she was stripped Unclad and stoned to death.
29. And they went and cast her body in a thick bush where those whom they had killed as witches and wizards were kept.
30' And the place was forbidden to the common people.

Then see the rest of the history here:

DOCTUFOS: Chapter One Hundred and Thirteen
1. When Omata the wife of Iruwa and the mother of Opisa had been killed, he felt guilty suddenly.
2. And he regretted his decision of agreeing with the chief priest to kill those suspected as witches.
3' Now the king began to have nightmares. And whenever he had shut his eyes even in the day, he heard voices.
4. And the king was sick. And his wives consoled him.
5' Now on the third day, the whole palace was engulfed with a bad smell. And they searched everywhere for the source of the smell. And they could not find it.
6. Now while the search continued, some homos came to the palace and reported also how they perceived strong odour in their houses.
7. Now the Oniruwa sent after the chief priest. And the chief priest came to the palace. And he knew that all those who complained of the bad smells had a thing in common.
8. For they all had a witch killed in their houses.
9. Now the chief priest said, there is a sacrifice which must be made first. For the spirits of all the killed witches are the ones blowing their rotten smells from the land of the dead to the land of the living.
10. Now a sacrifice was made, but the smell continued in all the houses.
11. And the Oniruwa sought diligently for the source of the smell and found it.
12. And the source was from a mole which had rotten. And it was under a pan.
13' And Opisa remembered how the hunters had said that they injured a mole which ran into the palace.
14. Now the king called a meeting. And he sent for the others whose parents or grandparents were killed as witches and wizards.
15. And he said, for those among you who perceive bad smells, go and find the source of the smell on your rooftop and around your houses.
16. For the smells are physical and not spiritual.
17. Now when the homos had mounted upon the shoulders of each other, they gazed at the top of their roofs.
18. And some of them sawrotten owls and some saw rotten bats and hawks.
19. And a homo saw a rotten cat in the crack of his house.
20' Now all these dead and rotten animals were the things the chief priest had substituted for the lives of the aged people earlier.
21. For he had thought that the animals had transformed into the aged people.
22. Now in anger, Opisa gathered all the priests and killed them in the same manner they had killed the aged homos.
23' And he went to the forbidden bush and gave all the aged people there a befitting burial.
24' And the bush was named Aropisa, for Opisa made it a place of monument. And he taught knowledge to foreigners upon that land.
25' And Opisa had two children after the ordeals. And he died and was buried in Aropisa.

So OP, don't make the mistake of victimising the innocent village people for anything at all. They are as innocent as you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Egein(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
You are incredibly illiterate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by reality17(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God u said it so i can avoid u or any of ur sisters. Ladies and the d way they reason tho.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
I hate bats.
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by utosco(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
So this bat cannot commit suicide in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by asawanathegreat(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
That is air force 1 that landed badly at the barb wire

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by LordCenturion(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below

This is how some pastors dupe you fool people, especially you ladies, at the end of the day most of u will be crying that your pastor impregnated u or rape u, because most ladies are very easy to dupe....

7 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Mjbless16(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
OP I beg free ur village pple.. Y did u think Dey will do u evil[sub][/sub]. Or did u urslf av skeleton in ur.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by nokingasgod: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
a bat cannot die jeje, it must be one of your relations? cheesy

I tire o, d way some folks reason sef. If u believe ur village pple are after u, then be assured they'd soon get u. As u wished it, so shall it be!
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by ivolt: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Hahnemann:
Y do they choose to operate with bats this days, I killed this one flying around in my office last week. My work makes me sleep in d office some days but that very day I decided to go home. Only to come bk d nxt morning and saw this one already arrested by d holyspirit, I killed it without wasting of time.

grin grin grin grin grin

It is a grand delusion to think that everything happens because of you.
Bats dying, levitating spiders are all natural occurrences.

Stop stigmatising the innocent "village people" who are only interested
in getting their daily bread just as you.

Now I understand why pastorpreneurs are on the loose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.