Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Omoyele Sowore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omoyele Sowore (842 Views)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 2:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Omoyele Sowore

Re: Omoyele Sowore by shege45: 3:24am On Sep 18, 2017
lol...wetin mke u reason ds tin?
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 3:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Imagination
Re: Omoyele Sowore by obinna58(m): 3:56am On Sep 18, 2017
On the side of better players, remember prayers without work is useless grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxbTsZbKdaM

The answer is simply whichever side that bribes God. Watch this video for more understanding

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Prec1ous(m): 5:02am On Sep 18, 2017
The prayer is useless unless he is a God of favoritism.

Although the best team does not always win, a resourceful team always does. Remember Maradona?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2017
God doesn't support football in the first place. Prayer without hard work is useless
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seun mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Omoyele Sowore by BALLOSKI: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2017
God of soccer is a God of hardwork; he's for the better side.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by AgentOfAllah: 4:40am On Sep 19, 2017
AnonyNymous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxbTsZbKdaM

The answer is simply whichever side that bribes God. Watch this video for more understanding
Haha! Very Monty pythonesque. Love it!
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Hier(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I often wonder how God answers the prayers of two football teams that is about to challenge each other. Assuming before the match, they both prayed whole- to the same God. How does God g it? Does he favour one team over another or equality. Oh I hate to be God. Even before war, two countries call on God for an answer but how will he favour one over the other?

God is more interested in the prayer of the righteous.James5:16

Also, God's desire is that, everyone be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.1Tim2:4 sorry to say, God might not be interested in the match as long as they were not gathered in His Name. i.e. if He doesn't see the Kingdom been promoted, then its not a gathering unto God.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by emmanuel1990(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I often wonder how God answers the prayers of two football teams that is about to challenge each other. Assuming before the match, they both prayed whole-heartedly to the same God. How does God do it? Does he favour one team over another or equality. Oh I hate to be God. Even before war, two countries call on God for an answer but how will he favour one over the other?
the bible says that faith without work is dead, so if u like do three days fasting and prayer without proper preperation u will still loose to someone who is nt even a christian.

(1) (Reply)

Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You / You And Your Daddy G.os. By Charles Ogbu / Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.