Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (49328 Views)

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Silvertrinity(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Narldon:
Ok

Just like that?
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ImaIma1(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2017
If it is really bothering you, you should see a doctor. You can't have this and take it lightly...giving every girl that crosses you pimples. Biko go and see a doc
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by p2flexx(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
firstof all ,what's the pathogenesis of acne that's pimples.'propionobacterium acne, abnormal keratinization,increased sebum production,inflammation ,androgens'
usually not transmissible but you know mutations occur all the time,you may be a mutant so a cohort study conducted on your person will do.my humbly submission.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by samsam2019: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:
Bro, you better use Nixoderm as Butter whenever you're eating bread, seems like you have internal pimples. grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
gozzlin:

Chidimma kedu? smiley
I'm Great.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by p2flexx(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2017
firstof all ,what's the pathogenesis of acne that's pimples.'propionobacterium acne, abnormal keratinization,increased sebum production,inflammation ,androgens'
usually not transmissible but you know mutations occur all the time,you may be a mutant so a cohort study conducted on your person will do.my humble submission.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by sukkot: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2017
you are a toxic nigga
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by amreeaa(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Really, whats your sample size for you to come into conclusion that it is your cucumber that's spreading the acne. It might just be a continuous coincidence, unless it has happened with more than 5, only then will I ask you to see not a doctor, but Ifa.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by gozzlin: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm Great.
All right. smiley
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by brookz: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
#UrMumuDonDo.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by adeblow(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
It may be related to the pills they take after the sex.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Lerumo: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Tell your fiancee to visit a dermatologist for her acne and stop self medication. As for you I suggest you visit a health professional and ask them to recommend a test to you.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Gerat u. Nice advise though smiley
cummando:
Happened to my friend.....I'll tell you what I said to him

Abstain from premarital sex!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by lightwind(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
but my own sperm, do help clear babes pimples na.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by johshwahr(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:
Try to come on their faces and have them rub it all over

As a preventive measure smiley
talking from experience abi
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by claremont(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
eponoloyin:

or maybe HPV.. papilloma virus

Very common with guys and ladies who sleep with multiple partners.. It's very deadly and hard to treat once contacted

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't think there are facilities in Nigeria that can test for HPV, or even treat it. In other countries, free HPV vaccines are offered to those that need them.

In my opinion, there has to be a national campaign in Nigeria to promote the use of condoms, we had similar campaigns in the 80s but they seem to have disappeared. Most Nigerians prefer to go skin-2-skin, and this explains the high STD rates in the population.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2017
tgmservice:
We need more details on your sex life do u cum on their faces if so your sperm is infected with scabies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SAVAGE!!!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Akwaudene87(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Op go and settle your spiritual wife
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by DJInfluence: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
use condoms
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Them go check u oga, smiley
barackosama:
Bro, you better use Nixoderm as Butter whenever you're eating bread, seems like you have internal pimples. grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by tgmservice: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SAVAGE!!!
YEAH he deserved it BTW is that your true face in your DP if so you are an Angel
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by eponoloyin: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
claremont:

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't think there are facilities in Nigeria that can test for HPV, or even treat it. In other countries, free HPV vaccines are offered to those that need them.

Even his description fits HPV symptoms perfectly.
The virus is responsible for inflammations and other similar conditions.
He should visit HIV testing units and ask, they should have the needed test materials there.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
U b really native cock. u go pour that kind hot liquid for her face, u wan turn her to obobo?
hahn:
Try to come on their faces and have them rub it all over

As a preventive measure smiley
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Sunmolar(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Harbeeorlar:
Good morning nairalanders, please i need ur advice/help/idea on this serious issue.

The issue is i met my fiancé little over a year, when we met she had a very clean smooth face every woman will pray for but after few months her face is gathering pimples and within a short time her face become rough. She made different consultations, tried different face cleansers but to no avail.

There was a day she said something that baffles me and got me thinking. She said "she noticed her face start getting rough when we start making love." We laugh it over but i reminisce over what she said and i could remember the same happened to my ex. My ex nurse pimple throughout our time together.

And apparently, there is actually a lady i met before i met fiancé, she is dark and lovely with a very smooth face, we had series of sex before she later travelled. After some month when i later she her, her face is full of pimples.

I was not actually bothered before now owning that i just gained employment when i met her and i did pre-employment medical test before i got the job and all the results from the test shows i am ok. Perhaps the tests i did doesnt includs this that i dont know and keeps me worried.

My question now is, can it actually be that my intercourse with them is causing this? If yes, whats the cure to it from my own side and how can my fiancé's face be treated. Has anyone experienced or suffer from sch before?

Meanwhile my face remain clear and smooth all the while, if i have a pimple at all its actually because i changed cosmetics or too weak to bathe at night.

Please help a brother cos this is disturbing me and its a concern for her as well. She has spent a lot trying to get her clean smooth face back. Thanks

Lalasticlala kindly help move to front page
you're donating spermatozoa laden with pimples. this baffled me. my advice is to stop the scourge from our teaming population go and get marry and remain faithful
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by heritage2009(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2017
[b]Sperm allergy, sometimes called semen allergy or seminal plasma hypersensitivity, is a rare allergic reaction to proteins found in a man’s semen. It mostly affects women. Some common symptoms of sperm allergy are redness, swelling, pain, itching, and a burning sensation in the vaginal area. Symptoms usually start about 10-30 minutes after contact with semen. They may not be confined to the vaginal area; they can occur in any area that has contact with semen, including the skin and the mouth. Symptoms can last for a few hours or a few days. For some women, the symptoms are localized – they stay in one main area. But for others, the symptoms can affect their whole body. They may have hives, swelling, trouble breathing, or anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction. Sperm allergy may be discovered the first time a woman has sex, but sometimes it happens after a woman has had other sexual partners with no allergic reaction. Sperm allergy may also occur with one partner but not another. Or, it may happen suddenly with a longtime partner. The condition is often misdiagnosed as vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina), a yeast infection, or a sexually-transmitted disease (STD) like herpes. One clue for diagnosis is condom use. If sperm allergy is present, the woman should not have any symptoms when she and her partner use a condom. The allergic reaction should only happen during unprotected sex. Sperm allergy is frustrating for many couples and can be a strain on relationships. It can also complicate matters for couples who wish to conceive, since this usually can’t happen through unprotected intercourse. However, there are ways for a woman to become pregnant even with sperm allergy. The allergy does not affect her fertility and pregnancy can be achieved through artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization, after sperm is washed.

Women who suspect they are allergic to sperm should see their gynecologist or an allergist. Intradermal testing, in which a small amount of the partner’s semen is injected under the skin, can confirm whether there is an allergy or not.[/b]

Harbeeorlar:
Good morning nairalanders, please i need ur advice/help/idea on this serious issue.

The issue is i met my fiancé little over a year, when we met she had a very clean smooth face every woman will pray for but after few months her face is gathering pimples and within a short time her face become rough. She made different consultations, tried different face cleansers but to no avail.

There was a day she said something that baffles me and got me thinking. She said "she noticed her face start getting rough when we start making love." We laugh it over but i reminisce over what she said and i could remember the same happened to my ex. My ex nurse pimple throughout our time together.

And apparently, there is actually a lady i met before i met fiancé, she is dark and lovely with a very smooth face, we had series of sex before she later travelled. After some month when i later she her, her face is full of pimples.

I was not actually bothered before now owning that i just gained employment when i met her and i did pre-employment medical test before i got the job and all the results from the test shows i am ok. Perhaps the tests i did doesnt includs this that i dont know and keeps me worried.

My question now is, can it actually be that my intercourse with them is causing this? If yes, whats the cure to it from my own side and how can my fiancé's face be treated. Has anyone experienced or suffer from sch before?

Meanwhile my face remain clear and smooth all the while, if i have a pimple at all its actually because i changed cosmetics or too weak to bathe at night.

Please help a brother cos this is disturbing me and its a concern for her as well. She has spent a lot trying to get her clean smooth face back. Thanks

Lalasticlala kindly help move to front page
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nemesis1: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wicked people walking the face of the earth

My own diagnosis is that his blood and semen are dirty

He needs to drink hypo grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Narldon: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

Just like that?

Still thinking of what to type..

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Gerat u... yeye
chynie:
other men Sp**m dey clear pimples
yours dey bring pimples

in conclusion, your sp**m has expired. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by babestella: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Go to the hospital, get yourself checked. You may have staphylococcus infection.

Don't be scared, it's treatable.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
How u take know?
BlaQWolf:
End time preek... I have seen it all...
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by joenor(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Abi oooo
Nwaoma198:
Nonsense sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.