Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom (12620 Views)

The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! / The Dark Secrets Of The Vatican Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS.

SOON I WILL START A TOPIC DESCRIBED ABOVE WITH YOU IN NAIRALAND. IT IS THE UNREVEALING SECRETS OF THE DARK KINGDOM.
THIS IS WHAT I WILL REVEAL TO YOU:
HOW THE DARK KINGDOM(SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS) OPERATE.
THEIR ORGANIZATION
THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL WORLD AND THE SPIRITUAL WORLD
SPIRIT BEIGNS
BATTLE FOR PLANET EARTH
AND EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE KINGDOM. ALSO WE WILL DISCUSS THEIR SOME CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT PLANET EARTH HELD WITHIN THE KINGDOM.

COMING SOONEST
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by DeepSight(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
YOU ARE A FRAUD.

What makes you think anybody is interested in this?

Spend more time refining your writing skills before you come back here.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
YOU CALL ME A FRAUD.
ON WHAT REASON?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Tonyet1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^ because you just wasted seun's space
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
OK. IM SORRY I DONT KNOW U HAV RULES ON SPACE HERE.

I WILL POST THE POTIC VERY SOON.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by DeepSight(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
goldtito:

OK. IM SORRY I DONT KNOW U HAV RULES ON SPACE HERE.

I WILL POST THE POTIC VERY SOON.

I presume you meant "Topic" ? ? ?

You see what i mean? Your time will be better served improving your writing skills.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by InesQor(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2010
LOL!!! Deep Sight!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by PastorAIO: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2010
I like potic.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Joagbaje(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I like potic.

I talk am
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by PastorAIO: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2010
Joagbaje:

I talk am

Wetin you talk, pastor moneybags.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by KunleOshob(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2010
@pastor AIO
How dare you refer to joagbaje as pastor moneybags. angry don't you realize he has been elevated to become a "God"
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by MAYOWAAK: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2010
goldtito:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS.

SOON I WILL START A TOPIC DESCRIBED ABOVE WITH YOU IN NAIRALAND. IT IS THE UNREVEALING SECRETS OF THE DARK KINGDOM.
THIS IS WHAT I WILL REVEAL TO YOU:
HOW THE DARK KINGDOM(SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS) OPERATE.
THEIR ORGANIZATION
THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL WORLD AND THE SPIRITUAL WORLD
SPIRIT BEIGNS
BATTLE FOR PLANET EARTH
AND EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE KINGDOM. ALSO WE WILL DISCUSS THEIR SOME CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT PLANET EARTH HELD WITHIN THE KINGDOM.

COMING SOONEST

BETWEEN THE LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S,THERE WAS A POUPULAR BOOK AMONG CHRISTIANS WRITTEN BY ONE FACELESS CHARLATAN BY THE NAME EMMANUEL ENI.THE TITLE OF THE BOOK WAS "DELIVERED FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS".THE AUTHOR CLAIMED THAT HE ROSE TO BECOME THE DEPUTY TO SATAN IN HIS KINGDOM.OTHER INCREDULOUS STORIES FILLED THAT BOOK SO MUCH SO THAT AN INVESTIGATION WAS LAUNCHED TO ASCERTAIN THE VERACITY OF THE OUTLANDISH AND BOGUS TALES IN THE SAID BOOK.IT WAS FOUND OUT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK WAS A TALE RECOUNTED BY AN USURPER WHOSE IMAGINATION WAS RUNNING HAYWIRE IN HIS BID TO DECEIVE THE UNDISCERNING.

SO GOLDTITO,ARE YOU SURE YOU NOT IN THE SAME SHOES AS THE LIAR THAT WAS EXPOSED YEARS AGO.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by cibilola(f): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2010
why do people choose to type in capital letters, gosh, my eyes are hurting!! angry angry
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
Please allow the guy to preach. i am interested in knowing how my league is faring these days. harsh economic times have forced a lot of souls to God, not even the promise of sharp-sharp ritual monies is appealing anymore.

Allow this potic nigga talk grin
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
Oh,

I aint one of the so-called Deceivers.

Im Bringing you the Real Truth about the Kingdom.

Im about to complete my writeup. so i can post here for you to see. and u can ask question about anything, and out they operate in the Kingdom.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by deliveranc: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2010
Please visit www.google.com
In the search section, please put the following:
Mysterious Secrets of the Dark Kingdom: The Battle for Planet Earth By Jonathan Philip Timmons

Read to your hearts content. You will be able to bind and cast out demons by their names. You will understand that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world, wicked spirits, etc.

You will understand their names and what they do. You will learn how to become more of a spirit being than a carnal being.

This is the day that you have received your keys to the kingdom of God. I will you all the best and God's richest blessings.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by eguchukwu90(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
[b][/b]
My Opinion: Ü may think that Emmanuel Eni's book on the Powers of Darkness is false and fake. U may believe also wàt other critics have written about him. However, the bottom line ends up in yr imagination and thoughts pertaining to yr religious foundation. Following wàt the bible says, and comparing it with Emmanuels testimony, I perceive a battle between evil and good, and wàt strikes out is the glory given to God Most High in Heaven. It is therefore a concern that makes all God's children world wide to strive to keep our testimony for the glory of Our Lord and Saviour. Don't believe in fables but the finished work of Christ, that we may continuously praise God for the work He continuosly does in us daily by keeping the faith. Emmanuel Eni is just one person-each one of us, also has a story-a life of challenges-and as we go on our way into this world, I encourage Ü all to walk in Jesus Christ.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by RandomGuy48: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2020
MAYOWAAK:

BETWEEN THE LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S,THERE WAS A POUPULAR BOOK AMONG CHRISTIANS WRITTEN BY ONE FACELESS CHARLATAN BY THE NAME EMMANUEL ENI.THE TITLE OF THE BOOK WAS "DELIVERED FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS".THE AUTHOR CLAIMED THAT HE ROSE TO BECOME THE DEPUTY TO SATAN IN HIS KINGDOM.OTHER INCREDULOUS STORIES FILLED THAT BOOK SO MUCH SO THAT AN INVESTIGATION WAS LAUNCHED TO ASCERTAIN THE VERACITY OF THE OUTLANDISH AND BOGUS TALES IN THE SAID BOOK.IT WAS FOUND OUT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK WAS A TALE RECOUNTED BY AN USURPER WHOSE IMAGINATION WAS RUNNING HAYWIRE IN HIS BID TO DECEIVE THE UNDISCERNING.

SO GOLDTITO,ARE YOU SURE YOU NOT IN THE SAME SHOES AS THE LIAR THAT WAS EXPOSED YEARS AGO.
I know it's a long shot to get a response to a thread from a decade ago, but I might as well ask. Is there someplace where information about this investigation could be found? I'm highly dubious about the testimony of this "Emmanuel Eni" myself, but was unable to find out much information about him. So I'm wondering where this investigation you allude to could be seen.
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Jun 07, 2020
YOU CALL ME A FRAUD.
ON WHAT REASON?
As someone who has widely researched the character called Satan, I can definitively state that your story will be nothing more than another fictional tale. lipsrsealed
Re: Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Jun 07, 2020
eguchukwu90:
[b][/b]
My Opinion: Ü may think that Emmanuel Eni's book on the Powers of Darkness is false and fake. U may believe also wàt other critics have written about him. However, the bottom line ends up in yr imagination and thoughts pertaining to yr religious foundation. Following wàt the bible says, and comparing it with Emmanuels testimony, I perceive a battle between evil and good, and wàt strikes out is the glory given to God Most High in Heaven. It is therefore a concern that makes all God's children world wide to strive to keep our testimony for the glory of Our Lord and Saviour. Don't believe in fables but the finished work of Christ, that we may continuously praise God for the work He continuosly does in us daily by keeping the faith. Emmanuel Eni is just one person-each one of us, also has a story-a life of challenges-and as we go on our way into this world, I encourage Ü all to walk in Jesus Christ.
You perceive wrongly for there is no such battle between good and evil. Where the source from which all that which you call good and which you call evil emanates is God Himself.

(1) (Reply)

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin. / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.