Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (15337 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Ejadike(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2017
TECNO Phantom 6 is a high end dual back camera phone and is committed to offering you the most satisfying experience!

BELOW ARE 6 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE PHONE

1)24 hours Fast Repair
When you purchase the Phantom 6, You are offered a 24hrs fast repair service for transceiver under warranty against functional defects.

2)Free Tamper Proof Glass
With every Phantom 6 you purchase, you are gifted with 2 tamper proof glass.

3)15 Days DAP Free Exchange
Should incase your Phantom 6 develops a functional defect within the first 15 days of purchase, you would be offered a phone exchange at no extra cost upon validation by Carlcare service center (Provided you have the invoice).

4) 3 Month Insurance For Broken Screen
TECNO Nigeria offers a one-time free screen replacement when it's broken by falling or crashing within the first 3 months of purchase (Provided you have the invoice).

5)Free Type C Adapter
In-case you lose or damage your original USB cord, you are gifted with an adapter that allows you to use regular USB cords to charge your device.

6)Free Sim Card Slot Pin
For every Phantom 6 you purchase, no need to search for sim card slot pin as it comes with your device, free of charge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by dejiWEST: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2017
OP Nice one but I knew tho grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Ejadike(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Msmycoli
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Ejadike(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
dejiWEST:
OP Nice one but I knew tho grin
well.it's good to always bring some things to our remembrance. Lalasticlala, Seun, obinoscopy,
Ishilove
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Ennyholar: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2017
The Phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Everything about the phone is dope..
One of the best from Tecno.

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Techm8: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
This​ is by far my favorite Tecno device of all time. From hardware to software to the display, they pretty much nailed it.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Techm8: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Ennyholar:
I totally agree. The best tecno device to me

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by TheMazian: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ennyholar:
All these Tecno marketers sef, we no go drinking water keep cup for una

5 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by TheMazian: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Techm8:
This​ is by far my favorite Tecno device of all time. From hardware to software to the display, they pretty much nailed it.
Tecno marketer you bether keep quiet there oo cos I'm planning on suing Tecno soon.
Cc.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

6 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Riyikebaby(f): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2017
From the feel of this phone to its camera, I love everything about my phantom 6!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2017
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Good phone
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by winkmart: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Machine
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by KnowMore: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Okay
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Crystalline(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
...and how does it cost?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now
Lovely smile you got there!

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by dejonathan(f): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
How much is the phone now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
7. It's a China phone

3 Likes

Crystalline:
...and how does it cost?
How Much does it cost you mean, typo I guess.... Almost a 100K!!!

Modified : Cost between 100K to 115K

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by jobaltol: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:

Madam, you look beautiful ...dont praise the phone, praise your genes

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
fidalgo19:
7. It's a China phone
Go and Make Your Nigerian phone na. Loser!!

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
Your headlamp is on smiley
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by johnnyholtby(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Y'all blabbing bou Mediatek phone like it's a biggy...2015 galaxy s6 beats it hands down...mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Crystalline(f): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

How Much does it cost you mean, typo I guess.... Almost a 100K!!!

Yes, I meant the price...Thanks
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by teamf: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
I LOVE MY PHANTOM 6PLUS
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by eleojo23: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:

Opinions about camera quality is usually subject to the eyes of the beholder.

For me, that picture up there is not good enough for a 13MP camera

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by ekmike(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Notice to whom it may concern..
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Celestyn8213: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks but I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Go and Make Your Nigerian phone na.
Loser!!

Continue buying China phone
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Habiodunz(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
Did you use Nokia C2 to take the pix

4 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
I'll still use a Samsung S3 of 2012 before this rubbish that will develop irreversible faults after one year.

Show me ONE person that has used a Tecno or Infinix for three years.

I'm waitin'...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effect Of MTN's Monopoly On Economies Of Sub-Saharan Countries - Reno Omokri / Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free / Airtel Vs Glo Which Has A Better, More Reliable Internet Network? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.