Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ahmed Abdulfatah, The Gang Star Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Abdulfatah, The Gang Star Governor (432 Views)

Governor Ahmed Abdulfatah Dumps APC For PDP / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Abdulfatah, The Gang Star Governor by bilms(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
AHMED ABDULFATAH, THE GANG STAR GOVERNOR
Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
The title of this piece may seem offensive, but after thorough check and analysis, I couldn’t come up with any better title.

Please, don’t be offended if you think it is not appropriate for me to address the Kwara State governor, Alh. Abdulfatah Ahmed as a gang star, his looks and hair made me to jump into such conclusion. Maybe you should take a look at the attached pictures and tell me if there is another description for it. I may change it later.

September 17, 2017 was a day, the wall of morality and decency finally broke down in Kwara State government house. Like an egg that fell on the ground, sense of responsibility has taken flight to a land of no return.

While many had knew, long ago that there was no morality or any sense of decency in the leadership of the state, those who still had any doubt are beginning to share in that perspective.

Before Governor Ahmed’s ascension to the Kwara governorship seat, many public commentators often described him as corporate tout. I do not know him at the time, but those who are close to the government house do say that, he his a not a responsible person.

I recall that whenever I ask about what made him irresponsible, the response I often get was the same. They would say, he his what people often describe as a classical omu ‘’drunkard’’ and amugbo ‘’smoker of Indian hemp’’ in the extreme.

At the time, I do not often believe all those things are true. I assumed it was just some ways of painting him in negative light because he was running for office as the preferred candidate of their leader, who sees him as the custodian of his looting record as a commissioner for finance.

When Ahmed became governor, many stories of his exploit in smoking, drinking and womanizing often trend as rumor. Some times, we would hear rumor of random ladies getting pregnant for him. We have even heard rumor that some of these ladies actually gave birth to children.

For me, I do not often take this rumors seriously. I know they could be false. They could also be true. But since they are not brought to the public light through conventional medium who might have properly investigated the matter, they don’t matter. And even if they are true, let it remain his personal life, since he doesn’t rub it on the people’s face.

However, everything changed on 17 September, 2017. That was yesterday.

I was called very early in the morning by our Kwara Must Change team member about something strange that was seen on herald Newspaper. The hair of the governor. My respected brother who called was trying to explain what happened to the hair of the governor, but I do not understand. I told him to forward me the picture so I could understand what he was saying. Then, my inbox was flooded with about 10 pictures of the governor’s hair from a reliable state owned newspaper, Herald. The images were actually on the paper’s front page, though on another story.

When I saw the image, i couldn’t believe my eyes. Is this gallas hair style? Is this baba ban se irun ku? Is it Obama? Or is this another new style? Maybe ‘’ganghair’’ or something.
On another look, I asked myself, does it mean the governor doesn’t have money to barb or while barbing, NEPA who are now refereed to as PHCN took light? Maybe the governor fought with his barber while the barbing was going on and the gentle barber decided to leave the hair half way.

Many thought were running through my mind. I couldn’t wrap my mind around what could make a governor have such kind of hair in a public place.

It was in the midst of this thought that someone said to me. Mr Right, why are you bordering yourself with Governor Ahmed’s hair style? Don’t you know he his a drunkard and amugbo. I said I don’t know. I have never seen the governor before, except once. I have never seen him drinking or smoking. But my friend continued. You know, an amugbo and drunkard could do anything, any time. To satisfy my curiosity, so I asked, his governor Ahmed really an amugbo and omu? He responded in affirmation.

Okay, for the purpose of this discuss, let us assume he his. I am not sure though. But there are countless amugbo and omu every where in and outside the government. Some are known to be responsible despite their personal bad habits.
My friend responded, Governor Ahmed’s own is different. When they say he his an amugbo or omu, it’s not just that he smokes and drinks. It’s in the extreme. Far beyond what you could imagine and too excessively than you can wrap your mind around. He added that, i need to be close to him to understand who he his. This friend concluded by saying that, don’t be surprised about anything from the Governor, he drinks and smokes anything. And if you can drink and smokes anything, anytime, any where, then, you can do anything.

I had to go back to look at the pictures.

Kai, this picture is disgusting to be on the head of a state governor. If your child has this kind of hair, how will you feel?

If you asked the child to cut the hair to look decent and responsible, and the child responded, it’s the governor’s style. I want to look like the governor. Isn’t this a way to injure the psychology of the youths and motivate them to follow the indecent and irresponsible way?

This is highly disappointing.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Kwara Must Change

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (WATCH VIDEO) / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — W/bank / Presidency Order The Construction Of Rail To 36 State Capitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.