Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post (1977 Views)

Everyone Help Me Please! Don’t Ignore My Post Please / Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post by princedavid02(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Am in need of a computer or laptop and I don't have money to buy it i don't mind if anyone can help me out with a laptop or money to buy it please help me and god will help you too in Jesus name that's the reason whybi need help.please remember all of us are not equal what you don't think can be a problem for you is another man big problem please help me out

This my bank detail

Bank name: Diamond Bank
Account Name: Monday David Obanla
Account Number: 0075789429

Thank everyone for reading my post may Almighty God bless you with what you need and remember you're not doing it for me. You're doing it for God please put down a good seed and reap good thanks.
Re: Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post by Ninethmare: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg help

(1) (Reply)

Demise Of Jimoh Surname Unknown As A Result Of Building Collapse In Baba Alamo C / We Sell And Manufacture Agric Processing Machines And Farm Tools Such As All Gar / 31 Phobias Illustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.