Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday (1378 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Youngjoeb(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your helps on which gift I should buy for my girlfriend's birthday.
My girlfriend's birthday is in 2 weeks time and I'm currently broke, I can only afford a gift within the range of 10,000 naira apart from organising a surprise birthday party for her.
Which reasonable gift can I get within that range. Guys, ladies, help...
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2017
If you like call obatala, dis shit no go pass here. bak to your questn, gift u cn buy for ur GF, nt wife. if u like buy the whole world for her, that wan no say make she no leave you. Shebi u get dick, give her. she will apperciate!

1 Like

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2017
You could get her a handbag of 10k.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
If you like call obatala, dis shit no go pass here. bak to your questn, gift u cn buy for ur GF, nt wife. if u like buy the whole world for her, that wan no say make she no leave you. Shebi u get dick, give her. she will apperciate!
Children everywhere!.
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Children everywhere!.
Adult i see u!

1 Like

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Adult i see u!
You're so insecure!. In life, you've got to fall to know what falling is like.

His gf could be his wife later and how he treats her matters. You mustn't marry everyone you date, BTW. Some come to teach you life lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:

His gf could be his wife later and how he treats her matters. You mustn't marry everyone you date, BTW. Some come to teach you life lessons.
Cry me a river baby

3 Likes

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:

Awwn. So true. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Cry me a river baby
No one is crying you a river, you've got to broaden your horizon. 10k seems too much to spend on a girlfriend to you, I know.
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by FvckShiT(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Fúçking give her ã nîce ßirthdãy Fûçk smiley
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
No one is crying you a river, you've got to broaden your horizon. 10k seems too much to spend on a girlfriend to you, I know.
Ion do bf/gf thingy mami. I beta feed the hungry ones with that 10k

3 Likes

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ion do bf/gf thingy mami
Good for you but don't discourage the dude inlove.
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by catwalq(f): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
You can get her a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of sandals.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2017
40 packets of condom
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Good for you but don't discourage the dude inlove.
I wasnt discouraging him. how u today?
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
I wasnt discouraging him. how u today?
I'm good, thanks. You?.
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
I'm good, thanks. You?.
Fine
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Adaumunocha(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Get a bible, cross, anointing oil, scarves.
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:

Don't mind him, they carry their frustrated heartbreak to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Like he is going to perform an exorcism on her birthday.

1 Like

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Youngjoeb(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
M
Stevengerd:
I'm sorry, I should have specified; I'm not talking to your type. I need matured minds only. Come back in a few years time maybe you'll be qualified to comment. Thanks for trying
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Adaumunocha(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Like he is going to perform an exorcism on her birthday.
grin...hahaha. I even tire
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fúçking give her ã nîce ßirthdãy Fûçk smiley
Welcome Back!
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Youngjoeb(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Children everywhere!.
I'm telling u. I don't know what he has against growing up
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Youngjoeb(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
And then open a church abi
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Adaumunocha(f): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Youngjoeb:

And then open a church abi
If una get calling
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
why will u spend that amount on a bitch that will later dump u bro sad

if u like buy her whole the world

bitches will leave

there re hungry soul out there, can't u of be helpful
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by FvckShiT(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Welcome Back!

Fúçking Thanks ßöö! How the fûçk arë you? smiley
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Adaumunocha(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
why will u spend that amount on a bitch that will later dump u bro sad

if u like buy her whole the world

bitches will leave

there re hungry soul out there, can't u of be helpful
So he should send d money to you?

1 Like

Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So he should send d money to you?

if they like buy u gold, buy u whole the universe, ya'll bitches will leave so keep deceiving urself
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Fúçking Thanks ßöö! How the fûçk arë you? smiley

hey bro why ur life like this, f language all time
Re: Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday by Adaumunocha(f): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

if they like buy u gold, buy u whole the universe, ya'll bitches will leave so keep deceiving urself
But peeps keeping marrying and growing old together... Don't worry, you'll find d one that will stay. Plus watch ur language when quoting me next time pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Break Up! / I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.