Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media (1812 Views)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2017
I've come to realize that people live fake lives on social media, lie about their personality and rub it on other people's face, most people are opposite of what they say on social media and that's very pathetic.

Let's try to be real for once please.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Samsimple(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Samsimple(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Na today yansh dey back...one day breeze go blow we go see fowl yansh...

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
and this somehow deserves to be a thread? Is this a joke or were you born yesterday?
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
and this somehow deserves to be a thread?
Is this a joke or were you born yesterday?
Wetin carry you enter this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by BluntBoy(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
I've come to realize that people live fake lives on social media, lie about their personality and rub it on other people's face, most people are opposite of what they say on social media and that's very pathetic.

Are you jobless?

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Ruggedfitness: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:

Believe me dear, it is very hard to be real on social media. Why? Because everyone has fantasies of who they want to be and how they want to live, even you have fantasies, and the only place you can live your fantasies is on social media... Those who want to be rich, behave like that on social media....

So there you have it.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Wetin carry you enter this thread?
fine, let me take a minute to enlighten you on the inner workings & finer intricacies of the E-world:

See, I can be whoever or whatever I choose to be when I'm online..... From a yoruba herbalist to a Japanese_harlot...... It doesn't matter because ultimately the person behind the comments' real persona seeps through the tiny cracks in his e-mask.
I'm here to have fun, not share my life story with anyone of you.
So, If per chance you are intrigued by that person's mannerism and desire to know him/her beyond the confines of this forum, send him/her a PM and get to talking.

I like my anonymity the way it is and have absolutely no desire to be "REAL" with anyone..... at least not on this site.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
fine, let me take a minute to enlighten you on the inner workings & finer intricacies of the E-world:

See, I can be whoever or whatever I choose to be when I'm online..... From a yoruba herbalist to a Japanese_harlot...... It doesn't matter because ultimately the person behind the comments' real persona seeps through the tiny cracks in his e-mask.
I'm here to have fun, not share my life story with anyone of you.
So, If per chance you are intrigued by that person's mannerism and desire to know him/her beyond the confines of this forum, send him/her a PM and get to talking.

I like my anonymity the way it is and have absolutely no desire to be "REAL" with anyone..... at least not on this site.
OK, not bad.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you jobless?
I was about asking you same question.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
I was about asking you same question.

Gawd, why the violence? I only asked a simple question undecided
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Gawd, why the violence? I only asked a simple question undecided
I was about asking you the simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by BluntBoy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
I was about asking you the simple question.

Why are you like this? undecided
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by bamisepeters(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
It is called social media, so you don't need to take it serious you know!
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18 you have spoken the WHOLE TRUTH. Fake people, fake life,.....................what a messed up culture of pretense cultivated by EMPTY PEOPLE on social media. All because its a virtual world of mostly the anonymous shouldnt be a reason to choose to be a WANNA-BE online at all. Its so sad how most inventions by humans end up as a DEHUMANIZATION via malpractice. Life of lies, upon lies, upon lies, of SELF DECEPTION leads not to BLISS but VOID, EMPTY. The worst is the rate at which BIGOTRY, SLANDER is so much starting to manifest itself in the human affairs offline. SO DISTURBINGLY TRUE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's already late, social media has taken over peoples lives, yahoo boys live off social media, wait so you are asking me not to believe what you just wrote now cos niarland is also a social media platform
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
It's already late, social media has taken over peoples lives, yahoo boys live off social media, wait so you are asking me not to believe what you just wrote now cos niarland is also a social media platform

The message is very clear to the LUCID mind. "EVERYTHING" doesnt mean 'ANYTHING' as the context of her title which is so TRUE in this age of FALSE NEWS to inflame CHAOS, to seek to for FAME and vanities cherished by minds UNWISE. There is no way her title suggest your insinuation "wait so you are asking me not to believe hat you just wrote". Its a WARINING and an ADVICE at the same time. ITS A CHOICE TO BE CAREFUL IF AN AGE SO FILLED WITH DELUSION. Do have a great day, try to put smiles on someone's face today and if not at least carry a smiling face yourself. The world is what ever we choose to make of it. #GOODMORNING.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
even here,,so many jobless touts claiming CEO's
I just pity for some girls that will fall for that trap.
oloshi everywhere! !
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Prec1ous(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2017
I deleted my facebook app. I wake up everyday to fake people and fake lives. It was getting to me.

I have decided to face reality, I only operate on email, SMS and calls now.

You can be anything on the internet but never yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Prec1ous:
I deleted my facebook app. I wake up everyday to fake people and fake lives. It was getting to me.

I have decided to face reality, I only operate on email, SMS and calls now.

You can be anything on the internet but never yourself.

Oga Prec1ous you still dey show face?! Abi wetin you wan make person understand by "I have decided to face reality, i ONLY operate on email, SMS and call now".

Na 4 email you operate so abi na SMS. Oga you are sentenced to 3 months in Sambisa forest. Lol
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Prec1ous(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Oga Prec1ous you still dey show face?! Abi wetin you wan make person understand by "I have decided to face reality, i ONLY operate on email, SMS and call now".

Na 4 email you operate so abi na SMS. Oga you are sentenced to 3 months in Sambisa forest. Lol

Funny brother,

This na forum na and the post was about social media.

I don't want sambisa oh, I need to update my blog.

But all those facebook and instagram deception does not cut it.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

oloshi everywhere! !
lol, reminds me of my former ogas friends. lots of dem were useless rich kids claiming CEO online, with well packaged websites and companies, all they do is to get investors to come invest in their lies and they flee lol. dey don toast gals na gals dey chase dem. one of dem drives his mums benz and assists in her hotel in lekki, but his linkedin profile says he manages a portfolio of $40m dollars in the oil and gas industry hehehe

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
lol, reminds me of my former ogas friends. lots of dem were useless rich kids claiming CEO online, with well packaged websites and companies, all they do is to get investors to come invest in their lies and they flee lol. dey don toast gals na gals dey chase dem
lolz..that's if our ladies will ever learn..
I tire
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

oloshi everywhere! !
Kikikiki

Nne one CEO they make mouth .. I don't show off infact I make sure you think the opposite etc ... so he was making mouth be talking about cars etc bragging ... till one day he was on the phone to me ( hold) and over heard my solicitor and I discussing my second home grin come n see how this guy change from CEO to begger shocked
So I was like wow .. if I was one broke ass bish that's how he will trap me with LIES .. I still stand by it my pant cost more than a lot of their salary grin
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
lol, reminds me of my former ogas friends. lots of dem were useless rich kids claiming CEO online, with well packaged websites and companies, all they do is to get investors to come invest in their lies and they flee lol. dey don toast gals na gals dey chase dem. one of dem drives his mums benz and assists in her hotel in lekki, but his linkedin profile says he manages a portfolio of $40m dollars in the oil and gas industry hehehe
Hian
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Apina(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Incessant posting and bragging on social media is for those who actually give a Fvck, not for people like me undecided

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikikiki

Nne one CEO they make mouth .. I don't show off infact I make sure you think the opposite etc ... so he was making mouth be talking about cars etc bragging ... till one day he was on the phone to me ( hold) and over heard my solicitor and I discussing my second home grin come n see how this guy change from CEO to begger shocked
So I was like wow .. if I was one broke ass bish that's how he will trap me with LIES .. I still stand by it my pant cost more than a lot of their salary grin
Ho-lawd!!have mercy. ..hahahaha,nobi lie you talk joor,,worst is that they brag their worthless life out just cos it's a faceless forum.
chai,kam biakwa..you have murdered some people.kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

Ho-lawd!!have mercy. ..hahahaha,nobi lie you talk joor,,worst is that they brag their worthless life out just cos it's a faceless forum.
chai,kam biakwa..you have murdered some people.kikiki
Exactly you see them stunting with fake name brand I just dey look ni
when you truly have it u don't need to shout ..
they should go and get a REAL a job grin
Is that your friend on dp ?

Even the way some send pms

"Hi I am Daniel CEO of blah blah blah " who starts a convo that way it's so sad

I'm like look at this one grin

Niqqa I buy your whole fantasy company nonsense grin ...
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly you see them stunting with fake name brand I just dey look ni
when you truly have it u don't need to shout ..
they should go and get a REAL a job grin
Is that your friend on dp ?

Even the way some send pms

"Hi I am Daniel CEO of blah blah blah " who starts a convo that way it's so sad

I'm like look at this one grin

Niqqa I buy your whole fantasy company nonsense grin ...
ewo!!lalas247 we need to open a thread with this,,honestly you deserve an award for this,,omg can't stop laughing @bolded, inukwa they actually think that staying fake on NL will help their alreeady degraded life,niqqur stay on low key and beg for alms..hahahaha,,you actually know this people 100%

yes,she's my friend.

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

ewo!!lalas247 we need to open a thread with this,,honestly you deserve an award for this,,omg can't stop laughing @bolded, inukwa they actually think that staying fake on NL will help their alreeady degraded life,niqqur stay on low key and beg for alms..hahahaha,,you actually know this people 100%

yes,she's my friend.
I know them all grin by their post u shall know them
Most are always miserable that why I beg ppl to leave them it can't be easy living a fantasy grin we will keep praying for them

Anyway will call the girl later today ...
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hian
baby i am not fake grin. make we date na lol
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I know them all grin by their post u shall know them
Most are always miserable that why I beg ppl to leave them it can't be easy living a fantasy grin we will keep praying for them

Anyway will call the girl later today ...
haha,,alright dear but she isn't the one on my dp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corps Members Step Out In Sexy Khaki Shorts / Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? / Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.