Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi (535 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi by Rahbiew: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Musician Simi, in a recent interview, stated that Nigerian men are unromantic. According to her, "I think nobody pushes Nigerian men to fight for anything and so there is a sense of entitlement. They believe that they are entitled to everything."
Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has now reacted to this, saying he'll only date Simi if she apologizes for her false statement. According to him;

I'll think about dating you if you apologize for saying Nigerian men are not romantic...@symplysimi
That's wrong, Nigerian men are very #romantic, in short, "over romantic" is worrying some of us... Its only in #Nigeria, that you will see a man who doesn't have much, but will still try his best to make sure his #girlfriend uses a better and more expensive #phone than he does, is that not #romantic?
Honestly, you are one of the most #beautiful female singers in Nigeria, and that's because you have a very unique sound which i feel makes you stand out, but i am the #biggest actor in Nigeria too, and i will only think about dating you if you apologize to Nigerian #men... Please nobody should beg me.

Read more: http://www.primegists.com/2017/09/simi-receives-proposal.html#ixzz4t1zNBCJZ
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi by Silvertrinity(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
What is this one saying? The only thing he can even boast of is being the 'biggest' actor. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi by Rahbiew: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:
What is this one saying? The only thing he can even boast of is being the 'biggest' actor. Smh undecided

Is he even the biggest? Who dash am rank?

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality, Stephanie Coker-Aderinokun Stuns In Red (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Emem Etto / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Expensive Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.