Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13389 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU OP

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trailii:
dumbo op... do you thing ffk and fayose and the likes are supporting the Christian you must b an ignoramus to believe that ...fayose are only using you guys emotion to play politics .. he is a politician and he nurse an ambition to be a president .. he is a Yoruba and I guess you know yorubas don't segregate between Christian and Muslim .
As for ffk... he is just a mad man addicted to cocaine and igbo pussy... he is as confused as his father .. he is an attention seeker and a lost spoilt brat

Ok, but they speak up for millions of oppresses people. I aint bigoted myself as most of my friends are muslim {i grew up and live in yorubaland} so this thread is just to sensetize my people. And by my people, i mean yorubas who are christian. Nigeria must remain secular.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
GOD BLESS YOU OP

Amen.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FTrebirth(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

Point of correction i dont hate anybody on earth even the tyrant himself.
i only hate characters, mentalities, behaviors etc, but for the person himself i dont hate anybody
Also i dont attack people because of their tribes but because of their own personal views on opinion. if u do a little dig up u will see that people have both called me afonja ipob Igbo hausa etc.
so if u want me to comment on that post, modify it
ok, modified...though, unfortunately, it has been quoted. but let us know your stand on the op.

and try not to be sentimental!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by LordOfNaira: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The last few days have been a period of deep reflection and awakening for me after seeing the injustice meted out to the igbos who we all love to hate. I admit i have waged a consistentl war against them online but i would not sit by and allow them be subjugated by this regime as that would be shooting myself in the foot. If by any chance the south is silenced on the agitation for restructuring, i can assure you that Christians would be made slaves in this country.

Now to the hub of my message. One would agree that both FFK and fayose can be erratic fellows but i state without any equivocation that they represent the voices for millions of oppressed christians in Nigeria. The current regime came in on the groundswell of enormous goodwill that for once we would be free from the corruption of the previous corrupt governments since the return to democracy in 1999 but the last 2 years has been a period of suffering for Nigeria. And this was further exercerbated by the obvious support of the Government for the murderous fulani heardsmen. The buhari administration has by its actions and inactions made individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu beacons of hope for the millions of oppressed Christians in Nigeria.

Although the methodology of the IPOB agitation left more to be desired due to the adoption of hate speech as a medium of propagation, i wager that the organisation is not a terrorist organisation. The ipob has never hurt anybody by their messages but only endangered the millions of igbos especially in the north. No yoruba or hausa man had been physically hurt despite the hate rhetoric of the organisation prior to the invasion of abia state by the army in an extra judicial operation to arrest the leader of the group. It is general knowledge that the resumed hearing of the court case was slated for sometime in october with a plethora of pending applications before the court. One then wonders why the Government could not exercise restraint to await the decision of the court for the revocation of Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

The killings in Abia has gone further to widen the ethnic and religious divide in the country and all Nigerians of good faith must rise up to condemn what is clearly an injuctice to the people of the south east. We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated. I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria.

There was absolutely no need for the Government to go into east commando style in a bid to arrest the leader of the IPOB who is a civilian when his matter was subjudice. That action is in itself unabashed contempt of the Order of the Court granting bail to Nnamdi Kanu. It is actions such as this that has fully come to define the current adminstration as one which has no regard for the rule of law and Judicial process. If we must run a democrary, Court orders must be obeyed no matter how unpalatable they are else we run the risk of sliding into chaos and the rule of force or self help. I am glad that notable figures like Olusegun Obasanjo and Senate President Bukola Saraki have faulted the actions of the military and the proscription of IPOB. This goes to show that when looked at objectively, without the lens of ethnic and religious sentiments, the invasion of Abia would most certainly be called for what it is: Illegal and unconsistutional.

Nothing stopped the Government from looking into the grievance of the SE and calling the group for dialogue. We cannot run a country where a large section of our population are discontent, angry and detached from the National goals and aspiration. If the country were to be so run, then we might as well grant the igbos their wish for a separate nation. You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry. The injustices meted against the people of the SE are visible and clear for all to see. At least, the current Governemnt has magnified it for all to see. My conscience will not allow me to turn a blind eye to such travesty.

My message is not a divisive one as i have no grudge with our muslim brothers but i want to enlighten Southerners to keep their eye on the ball and not allow themselves to get carried away with the temporary defeat of the IPOB as an injury to one is an injury to all. Morseso, we would be targeted by the same undemocratic forces who want to shut us up and deprive us of our right as fellow Nigerians. The operation Crocodile smile planned for the SW and SS is another ploy to make it seem that the Abia massacre is not an isolated incidence and to use same to silence the voices of Yoruba elders who gathered in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital to demand for restructuring of the Federation to enable all ethnic groups chart a better course for their respective peope. If we allow undemocratic forces to prevail, we might as well kiss our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms good bye. This is the time to eschew all forms of hate and suspicion between yorubas {our progressive population} and igbos in order for democratic forces to align and obtain a workable formula for both our people.

Individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu {despite his hate speeches} no matter their notoriety for the mundane, would never be forgetten as heroes for the rights of the oppressed under this regime having risked their lives and goodwill to challenge this oppresive and repressive administration {essentially a regime}. We must bind together to save the millions of christians in farming communities in Benue, Enugu, Delta and Ondo states who have be subjected to mindless killings and destruction of farm crops by the fulani hersdmen. This administration would go down in history as the most divisive, sectional and oppressive after the Abacha regime and it is particularly painful that young men like yours truly staked our honour to campaign and vote for the President despite numerous warnings by our parents who witnessed the viciousness of the President in 1983-85. In all, i am confident that secular and democratic forces would prevail against those who want to obliterate our way of life and turn us to mindless zombies. It is incumbent on our christian population to do all it can to remedy the situation as the condition of things in the polity continue to deteriorate day by day.

Note: This is not a hate speech but a call for vigilance. As they say, eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. Abi no be so?

May we be saved from this calamity. Amen. embarassed

Brother, your level of gullibility is staggering.

These individuals do not give a damn about you and are only playing politics and being protective of their own interests.

Was Fayose not recently seen among praying Muslims? That is politics, my brother. Not a love for Muslims.

Also, take the case of Apostle Suleman. He incites his followers to attack any Fulani herdsman that comes close but this same apostle has police guards and moves in a convoy. He wants his followers to protect his church, his investment, by attacking any Fulani herdsman that comes close, but about a week or so later, he was in the office of a police boss talking about police guards for himself.

As for FFK, no sane Yoruba takes him seriously.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Brother, your level of gullibility is staggering.

These individuals do not give a damn about you and are only playing politics and being protective of their own interests.

Was Fayose not recently seen among praying Muslims? That is politics, my brother. Not a love for Muslims.

Also, take the case of Apostle Suleman. He incites his followers to attack any Fulani herdsman that comes close but this same apostle has police guards and moves in a convoy. He wants his followers to protect his church, his investment, by attacking any Fulani herdsman that comes close, but about a week or so later, he was in the office of a police boss talking about police guards for himself.

As for FFK, no sane Yoruba takes him seriously.

Did you thoroughly read the post? I stated it there that they are erratic and have proclivity for the mundane but they speak up for millions. Is there injuctice in Nigeria? Why should i look away because it is the igbos today? Wont they come for us when the igbos have been done away with? My brother, i look far ahead into the future and i see what is in the horizon. God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by LordOfNaira: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Did you thoroughly read the post? I stated it there that they are erratic and have proclivity for the mundane but they speak up for millions. Is there is injuctice in Nigeria? Why should i look away because it is the igbos today? Wont they come for us when the igbos have been done away with? My brother, i look far ahead into the future and i see what is in the horizon. God bless you.

I thoroughly read your post. Fayose seeming to defend Christians was also seen frolicking in a Muslim garb recently. It is all politics. Give FFK a post in this government and his tune would change.

As for injustice, it is everywhere in the world.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by zionmde: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
ok, modified...though, unfortunately, it has been quoted. but let us know your stand on the op.

and try not to be sentimental!
First of all its a sin to hate anybody no matter wat.
Second fayose is a Christian though i dont know if FFK is a muslim
Thirdly, I envisage that the OP is talking about loving or hating fayose and ffk with respect to their tribes, it is absolutely wrong to judge (love or hate) someone based on his tribe, so if i want to love fayose personality i will love him bases on his disposition towards his protection for christians.
Lastly I dont trust any politician, whatsoever, they can lie and pretend just to garner supports. so fayose, kayode, okorocha, the tyrant in command etc i dont trust any of tem
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by GreyLaw(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
For the word of God is love

Carry your bigotry to Biafra republic

Ever effervescent hypocrite! Posterity will judge you!

You support evil all day, all in the name of "patriotism".
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Please let's not hate each other over the content of the thread. It is for us to make sure that nobody is subjugated in Nigeria. We can always demand good Governance from our elected officials.

then stop your religious bigotry

15 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by unohbethel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
wow this is the best thread av read here since 2day after that saraki own

av observed ur comments here, they are ok but op it seems someone is copin ur moniker..that one is very hateful..

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:
wow this is the best thread av read here since 2day after that saraki own

av observed ur comments here, they are ok but op it seems someone is copin ur moniker..that one is very hateful..

I am the same person.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Goke7:

then stop your religious bigotry

Goke, otito o wipe ka ma so ohun oooo.

Emi o yan esin kankan Lodi. Ori otito ni mo duro le.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Goke, otito o wipe ka ma so ohun oooo.

Emi o yan esin kankan Lodi. Ori otito ni mo duro le.

Am a christian and I believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ but I don't like people using the name of God to preach hate and division for political gains, this is what ffk, fayose and the likes are doing and it all started from Gej's administration who went round churches making Christians see Muslims as their enemies. That was the root of the present division and hate we we see right now. PMB will not be President forever and a non muslim like obj, gowon or gej will be President again some day. We Christians should get wiser and see how Nigeria will get better through the preaching of the Gospel via development programs and contributions to the society. All the hate, complains and anger we have exhibited towards each other as muslims and christian, what has it contributed to our national growth, all the bible religious knowledge we have been teaching in schools, how has it reduced corruption and all the evils plaguing our society. We have missed it somewhere as Christians in Nigeria and we should stop the blame game and look at ourselves in the mirror and fix our mess.

Let the SW fix their mess, Let the SE fix their mess, Let the north, the SS and all tribes fix their mess before we blame other tribes or other people who do not practice our religion. Our self righteousness and hypocrisy is killing us and we will never develop until we all fix our personal mess.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Goke7:

Am a christian and I believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ but I don't like people using the name of God to preach hate and division for political gains, this is what ffk, fayose and the likes are doing and it all started from Gej's administration who went round churches making Christians see Muslims as their enemies. That was the root of the present division and hate we we see right now. PMB will not be President forever and a non muslim like obj, gowon or gej will be President again some day. We Christians should get wiser and see how Nigeria will get better through the preaching of the Gospel via development programs and contributions to the society. All the hate, complains and anger we have exhibited towards each other as muslims and christian, what has it contributed to our national growth, all the bible religious knowledge we have been teaching in schools, how has it reduced corruption and all the evils plaguing our society. We have missed it somewhere as Christians in Nigeria and we should stop the blame game and look at ourselves in the mirror and fix our mess.

Let the SW fix their mess, Let the SE fix their mess, Let the north, the SS and all tribes fix their mess before we blame other tribes or other people who do not practice our religion. Our self righteousness and hypocrisy is killing us and we will never develop until we all fix our personal mess.
Don't mind that man.

10 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by ODVanguard: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
Half baked thoughts and parochial rants everywhere.

No Yoruba son or daughter hates Fayose and Ffk, and nobody is asking you to, the grouse that most Yorubas have with the subjects above, I don't give a Bleep about any other person, is that they are talkatives that have substituted brain for brawn, cultured behavior for lousiness; let take them one after another:

Fayose as a governor of ekiti is a failure, a failure of behemoth like proportion, how can a sitting governor prefer to rant all day about Buhari and neglect his little state he was elected to cater for, how can you associate yourself with a rabid lunatic like kanu that have ridiculed your tribe, insulted your ancestors with unprintable names, and have vowed to kill your people because you want to be a leading figure in opposition politics; was Mimiko not also a PDP governor? What Yorubas want from Fayose is the development of Ekiti state.

Fayose was commended by southwest leaders and indigenes when in banned the activities of herdsman in his state, Mimiko also did the same but did you see him fraternising with any lunatic that ridicules to Yorubaland.
Muslim and Christian segregation is dead in Yorubaland, and Fayose knows better not to toy with that.

As for Ffk, when did he become the voice of the downtrodden, he was part of system that destroyed the country, he has ridiculed Igbos in the past and will still do it, what Ffk is doing is scoring political points against APC, Ffk because of his political gains and Igbo pussy his drilling can't speak against Kanu's diatribe on his people, is that the sort of man that can stand and fight for Christians?

As for you O.P your obsession with Muslims is maddening, if you want to write kindly signify the Muslims you're referring to, we know the violent Muslims in our midst; Yoruba, Nupe, Ebira, Auchi all have Moslems and I haven't heard or read where they waged a war or used as a political tool against Christians in Nigeria.

The OP truly does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Muslims, which is quite strange for a supposed yorubaman.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Goke7:

av noticed d op is always saying bad stuffs about muslims that are yoruba....

8 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
I will address my people at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Unik3030: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The last few days have been a period of deep reflection and awakening for me after seeing the injustice meted out to the igbos who we all love to hate. I admit i have waged a consistentl war against them online but i would not sit by and allow them be subjugated by this regime as that would be shooting myself in the foot. If by any chance the south is silenced on the agitation for restructuring, i can assure you that Christians would be made slaves in this country.

Now to the hub of my message. One would agree that both FFK and fayose can be erratic fellows but i state without any equivocation that they represent the voices for millions of oppressed christians in Nigeria. The current regime came in on the groundswell of enormous goodwill that for once we would be free from the corruption of the previous corrupt governments since the return to democracy in 1999 but the last 2 years has been a period of suffering for Nigeria. And this was further exercerbated by the obvious support of the Government for the murderous fulani heardsmen. The buhari administration has by its actions and inactions made individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu beacons of hope for the millions of oppressed Christians in Nigeria.

Although the methodology of the IPOB agitation left more to be desired due to the adoption of hate speech as a medium of propagation, i wager that the organisation is not a terrorist organisation. The ipob has never hurt anybody by their messages but only endangered the millions of igbos especially in the north. No yoruba or hausa man had been physically hurt despite the hate rhetoric of the organisation prior to the invasion of abia state by the army in an extra judicial operation to arrest the leader of the group. It is general knowledge that the resumed hearing of the court case was slated for sometime in october with a plethora of pending applications before the court. One then wonders why the Government could not exercise restraint to await the decision of the court for the revocation of Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

The killings in Abia has gone further to widen the ethnic and religious divide in the country and all Nigerians of good faith must rise up to condemn what is clearly an injuctice to the people of the south east. We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated. I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria.

There was absolutely no need for the Government to go into east commando style in a bid to arrest the leader of the IPOB who is a civilian when his matter was subjudice. That action is in itself unabashed contempt of the Order of the Court granting bail to Nnamdi Kanu. It is actions such as this that has fully come to define the current adminstration as one which has no regard for the rule of law and Judicial process. If we must run a democrary, Court orders must be obeyed no matter how unpalatable they are else we run the risk of sliding into chaos and the rule of force or self help. I am glad that notable figures like Olusegun Obasanjo and Senate President Bukola Saraki have faulted the actions of the military and the proscription of IPOB. This goes to show that when looked at objectively, without the lens of ethnic and religious sentiments, the invasion of Abia would most certainly be called for what it is: Illegal and unconsistutional.

Nothing stopped the Government from looking into the grievance of the SE and calling the group for dialogue. We cannot run a country where a large section of our population are discontent, angry and detached from the National goals and aspiration. If the country were to be so run, then we might as well grant the igbos their wish for a separate nation. You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry. The injustices meted against the people of the SE are visible and clear for all to see. At least, the current Governemnt has magnified it for all to see. My conscience will not allow me to turn a blind eye to such travesty.

My message is not a divisive one as i have no grudge with our muslim brothers but i want to enlighten Southerners to keep their eye on the ball and not allow themselves to get carried away with the temporary defeat of the IPOB as an injury to one is an injury to all. Morseso, we would be targeted by the same undemocratic forces who want to shut us up and deprive us of our right as fellow Nigerians. The operation Crocodile smile planned for the SW and SS is another ploy to make it seem that the Abia massacre is not an isolated incidence and to use same to silence the voices of Yoruba elders who gathered in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital to demand for restructuring of the Federation to enable all ethnic groups chart a better course for their respective peope. If we allow undemocratic forces to prevail, we might as well kiss our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms good bye. This is the time to eschew all forms of hate and suspicion between yorubas {our progressive population} and igbos in order for democratic forces to align and obtain a workable formula for both our people.

Individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu {despite his hate speeches} no matter their notoriety for the mundane, would never be forgetten as heroes for the rights of the oppressed under this regime having risked their lives and goodwill to challenge this oppresive and repressive administration {essentially a regime}. We must bind together to save the millions of christians in farming communities in Benue, Enugu, Delta and Ondo states who have be subjected to mindless killings and destruction of farm crops by the fulani hersdmen. This administration would go down in history as the most divisive, sectional and oppressive after the Abacha regime and it is particularly painful that young men like yours truly staked our honour to campaign and vote for the President despite numerous warnings by our parents who witnessed the viciousness of the President in 1983-85. In all, i am confident that secular and democratic forces would prevail against those who want to obliterate our way of life and turn us to mindless zombies. It is incumbent on our christian population to do all it can to remedy the situation as the condition of things in the polity continue to deteriorate day by day.

Note: This is not a hate speech but a call for vigilance. As they say, eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. Abi no be so?

May we be saved from this calamity. Amen. embarassed
look at this idiot, he wants to bring religion into this but have forgotten that the same NK said kumuyi should be stoned is he comes for his crusade in d east. the same scammer called NK said any igbo Christian attending a Yoruba church is an slowpoke. now that his mouth has land him in trouble, u want to rope Christians into your dance of shame n stupidity, am a Christian n i support what buhari is doing to the fools called ipob members. he ordered Yoruba's n Hausa's to b killed,he fabricated lies that awolowo drank rat poison as if he was there when d man died, he accused buhari of raping a minor as if he was there. am a Christian and I support buhari on this 100%.mentally unstable people like NK should not b allowed to roam the streets

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
ODVanguard:

The OP truly does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Muslims, which is quite strange for a supposed yorubaman.
I just tire man.

I have been monitoring the guy's comments since 2015, I really doubt if he's Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Please let's not hate each other over the content of the thread. It is for us to make sure that nobody is subjugated in Nigeria. We can always demand good Governance from our elected officials.

You are highly possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
ODVanguard:

I'm wondering if he isn't the same character behind the "ColonelDrake" account, a Yoruba-speaking Igbo guy thinking he's being clever by using religion as a "divide and conquer" tool against Yorubas. The two accounts have the same strange obsession with religion in a manner that has never mattered in Yoruba politics.

No Yoruba person cared about MKO Abiola being a Muslim, nor did Yoruba Christians flock to Obasanjo in 1999 simply because he was Christian, not even Yoruba Christians from his own Ogun state. The thought that loudmouth buffoons and opportunists like Fayose and FFK have any credibility amongst Yorubas because of their supposed "Christianity" is utterly laughable, and not the sort of thing any real Yoruba person would ever utter out loud: that alone is a giveaway to me that we're dealing with an Igbo who was likely raised in Yorubaland, and who is now using the Yoruba language skills acquired while growing up as a weapon to fool people online into buying his sectarian agenda. Only Igbos take Fayose and FFK the slightest bit seriously.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by ODVanguard: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
omohayek:

I'm wondering if he isn't the same character behind the "ColonelDrake" account, a Yoruba-speaking Igbo guy thinking he's being clever by using religion as a "divide and conquer" tool against Yorubas. The two accounts have the same strange obsession with religion in a manner that has never mattered in Yoruba politics.

No Yoruba person cared about MKO Abiola being a Muslim, nor did Yoruba Christians flock to Obasanjo in 1999 simply because he was Christian, not even Yoruba Christians from his own Ogun state. The thought that loudmouth buffoons and opportunists like Fayose and FFK have any credibility amongst Yorubas because of their supposed "Christianity" is utterly laughable, and not the sort of thing any real Yoruba person would ever utter out loud: that alone is a giveaway to me that we're dealing with an Igbo who was likely raised in Yorubaland, and who is now using the Yoruba language skills acquired while growing up as a weapon to fool people online into buying his sectarian agenda. Only Igbos take Fayose and FFK the slightest bit seriously.

My thoughts exactly @ the bolded. I'm almost certain the 'Drake' handle is his alter ego.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by MasterChen: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
This one just tie foolishness for head like Gele.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hope this thread stays open till tomorrow. My detailed response to all these blackmail of not being Yoruba and my reason for being concerned for Yoruba Christians would be laid bare. I hate the fact that many Yorubas would try to hide the fear of millions of Christians in yorubaland. I would not be politically correct on this issue. I don't hate Muslims and my 2 best friends are Muslim.

I would respond fully tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Baaami

In as much as Igbos and Nnamdi asked that Yoruba and other ethnic tribes be killed

I see them as terrorist

You're not making any sense. Can't you see with your eyes or ear with your ears what's going on around us? Muslim kill Christians everyday in this country and get away with it because they have political backup. This is not because they are Igbo or Yoruba because we are Christians they have constantly invade our farms, kill our people and rape theirs daughter. This is what the Quran ask them to do and we are still quiet or some time support them out of fear. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
ydass:

You're not making any sense. Can't you see with your eyes or ear with your ears what's going on around us? Muslim kill Christians everyday in this country and get away with it because they have political backup. This is not because they are Igbo or Yoruba because we are Christians they have constantly invade our farms, kill our people and rape theirs daughter. This is what the Quran ask them to do and we are still quiet or some time support them out of fear. Enough is enough!

Abegi don't lure me into this africa religious extremism

Africans are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by attackgat: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The ipob has never hurt anybody by their messages but only endangered the millions of igbos especially in the north. No embarassed

Whenever hate speech endangers people in another part of the country, the endangered people are in the wong country.

If Nnamdi Kanu can say something in one part of the country and people can be killed in another part, then he is right about everyone going their separate and those who wont kill themselves over hate speech should go and form their own nations

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Abegi don't lure me into this africa religious extremism

Africans are wicked

If you are not from here so shut the fvck up. I don't want to know how you feel about it just telling you the truth
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
ydass:

They expect me to shut up about it so that it may seem Yorubas are united. A lot of Christians that are Yoruba are scared of igbos leaving because we don't trust our Muslim brothers who have pledged allegiance to the North. I am very angry that my brothers would call me igbo because I dare voice out the fear of millions of Christians in SW? angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am incensed that some twats would try to shut me up. Am I a kid or you think I would deliberately want to bring disunity in yorubaland? Is ishaq Oloyede the extremist who runs Jamb and one Prof Akintola of Muric not yorubas who scare the shit out of our Christian population?

Is aregbesola who wanted to take over schools and allow kids with hijab overrun our schools not Muslim?

We have genuine fears and nobody should shut up. People like FFK and Fayose speak out the innermost fears of Yoruba Christians!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu / Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.