Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven (448 Views)

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven by Salmoneus(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prophet Talent Madugwe is a controversial Zimbabwe pastor who has made a lot of crazy claims in the past, some of these outrageous claims include him being ordained the number one adviser of God, having his birthday in heaven and imprisoning the devil in hell for some days, but even with all these outrageous claims, this particular one takes the cake…Watch the video below

http://www.thejingbang.com/2017/09/18/prophet-claims-fight-god-heaven/

Re: Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven by alabi0040(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmm heresy undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven by Makaveli08: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven by HiddenManna(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Romans11:34
"Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?"
Re: Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven by mumumugu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
The most painful thing in life is when you as an atheist medical doctor saved a life through some series of complicated operations, and for free, then the patient went to church the next Sunday to offer her pastor some money for thanksgiving.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows?? / Just A Thought (let Us All Think) / I Was Recruited To Destroy Islam, I Became Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.